If God was to send us a message.

If God had something to say, why not say it to everyone instead of just to one person, a "prophet"? How are we supposed to tell one human claiming to speak for God from another?
God speaks only to prophets because they have abandoned all ways of their old lives, they have practically abandoned this world, all in the name of God. they forsake their families and friends just for God. they forsake food and shelter to accomplish God's mission. in other words, utter and total submission to God's will. does anyone do that now a days? maybe yes and maybe not. but one thing is for sure, it is veeeery rare thing to know a prophet. so it is something that is not for everyone. plus, He did speak to everyone at one point, but no one wanted to talk back to Him because they were too scared to talk to Him directly to begin with, so man instead wanted for a man to intercede for us. how can one tell if one is a prophet? your heart would burn and you would get a lump in your throat. yeah, sounds weird, i know, but what can you do?

If God was to send us a message here I'm sure the messenger would get banned on CR as pagan prophet was. Believers don't like their applecarts upset.

"God speaks only to prophets because..."
Because they're the ones who don't need the message? I'm sorry, but that is what your post seemed to amount to. What is God's purpose for being uncommunicative? He doesn't really want the messages to be received?

hi bob,
i thought your question was why doesn't God speak to everyone and only prophets. my answer basically is because man doesn't want to. mainly because we as man are so far away from God that we can't even listen to His voice anymore because of our tvs, movies, videogames, jobs, money, etc. prophets are prime examples for God because they at least make the total effort to look for God. they fast, pray, forgo ridicule, isolation. they are mainly the outsiders of society. and the sad fact is as i mentioned in my previous post is that He did try talking to man, but we crapped our pants at the sight of Him. have you read the book of Exodus? thanks for your reply.

I am defending pagan prophet because he told the truth. You guys all are in denial of what pagan prophet told you. Egos here defend their territory against invasion by prophets of God. Same old story time and again.

You all read the works of religious writers of old without critical thinking, e.g. repeating the Exodus story that Israeli archeologists themselves no longer believe is anything more than Jewish propaganda.

And I notice this site is promoting Judaism in its selection of ads so everything pagan prophet told you is being ignored--as usual.

All the Abrahamic religions starting with Judaism are now exposed as being without any spiritual authority. Why is that? Because of the new/old information coming to light in our times showing that Abraham is Brahma, Sarah is Sarasvati, Hagar is Ghaggar-Hakra, Melchizedek is Melik-Sadaksina, i.e., Judean writers of the Torah, Tanakh either stole Hindu Vedic polytheistic god and goddess to create their "Hebrew" patriarch and his wife, or they were themselves ancient Indian immigrants to Canaan who had completely lost the religious context of their legendary ancestors.

Either way, the absurdity of a supposedly monotheistic god being pleased by the act of obedience of a polytheistic Hindu Vedic god erases any spiritual authority of Judaism and therefore Pauline Christianity and Islam that base their theologies on the Old Testament.

Because Brian and Dondi and other CR monitors are afraid of pagan prophet's truth, they will block this information again so I urge all CR members who need truth and not spoonfed pablum for their religious beliefs to go to Visions of Eutopia where all of pagan prophet's (Arielmessenger's) writings can be found. The End of Abraham chapter in the Biomystical Christianitybook section of the website.

It really is a shame that men's egos get so tied up in defending their territories that even intellectual territories that should be open for everyone are claimed as turf, e.g. these talkboard forums where the owner and regulars will not tolerate any intellectual competition. This is exactly why prophets are almost always attacked by the status quo defenders whenever prophets appear.

You saw the mechanism in action with the banning of pagan prophet and would not be at all surprised this post delete in the near future and my membership banned like Arielmessenger originally.

Know the truth because only the truth can set you free of belief in men's tall tales taken as the Word of God.

Post-abrahamic,

How ridiculously presumptuous and arrogant of you to say you KNOW what someone else thinks. I knew the moment you arrived here that you were either pagan or one of his clones. Here today you prove my intuition right. I did not not want him/you banned but to come on here like this again trying to hide until such times as you are ready to deliver your particular variety of swill is devious and deceptive. Thus it calls into question at the very outset the intention behind your regurgitated mission. Great way to find support... NOT
Had a kwik look at site, a fabulous 3 members apart from you!! And 1 appears to be a gambling site spammer. Not exactly this 'substantial' following you implied in your last manifestation is it!!

Tao

hi bob,
i thought your question was why doesn't God speak to everyone and only prophets. my answer basically is because man doesn't want to. mainly because we as man are so far away from God that we can't even listen to His voice anymore because of our tvs, movies, videogames, jobs, money, etc. prophets are prime examples for God because they at least make the total effort to look for God. they fast, pray, forgo ridicule, isolation. they are mainly the outsiders of society. and the sad fact is as i mentioned in my previous post is that He did try talking to man, but we crapped our pants at the sight of Him. have you read the book of Exodus? thanks for your reply.
There are plenty of people, thoroughly engaged in the world, who would "want" some guidance if it were offered, but your view of "God" is that he is only willing to speak to those who spurn the world God made. This makes no sense to me; I know that in past ages it was quite common for people of hyper-ascetic lifestyles to claim special communications from God, and common for other people to believe them, and accept this notion that God only communicates to such people. But that belief-system no longer seems plausible to most people. My question to you is why you think it makes sense to believe that God restricts his communications in such a way; perhaps you are just so steeped in your belief-system that you have difficulty recognize how implausible it sounds to outsiders. I am no more inclined to take at face value the claims to special communication from God by the Biblical authors, than to take at face value similar claims from the (how shall we put this politely?) colorful character who just posted.

Good to see you back, bob x. :)

post-abrahamic - Pagean Prophet told us nothing, excepting that he was an ego ridden maniac who insists on signing up at CR under multiple aliases, in order to tell everyone here with a religious faith that they are full of sh!te. With that in mind, yet another of his aliases banned, and your website added to the forums censor list.

hi bob,
There are plenty of people, thoroughly engaged in the world, who would "want" some guidance if it were offered, but your view of "God" is that he is only willing to speak to those who spurn the world God made. This makes no sense to me; I know that in past ages it was quite common for people of hyper-ascetic lifestyles to claim special communications from God, and common for other people to believe them, and accept this notion that God only communicates to such people.
look i know it sounds crazy, but i will leave this for you to read:
James 4:4...know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God... 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
Ecclesiastes 7 Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better. The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.
i understand your point of view because i was there once as well. i am not witnessing to you, but merely trying to get you to understand my point of view. read the verses and by all means, let me know what you think, ok? i am not saying to spurn the world but to not let it distract you from what is important.
But that belief-system no longer seems plausible to most people. My question to you is why you think it makes sense to believe that God restricts his communications in such a way; perhaps you are just so steeped in your belief-system that you have difficulty recognize how implausible it sounds to outsiders. I am no more inclined to take at face value the claims to special communication from God by the Biblical authors, than to take at face value similar claims from the (how shall we put this politely?) colorful character who just posted.
God to me doesn't restrict, we are the ones restricting ourselves. we turn our back on Him by turning to this world and its vices. trust me, man, i am not steeped in my own belief system. i am a regular guy just like you. i have my vices as well. i am not claiming prophecy either. so please don't compare me to the colorful character that just posted. i am nothing like him. that dude was kinda looney tooney, anyways.:D

I don't see any real sense in which he was any more "looney-tooney" than anyone else who wants to shun the world. You continue to repeat that there are no communications from God excet to people who despise the world he created (unless you take a Manichean view that the world is from a different, evil creator?), but my question to you has been, *why* would God restrict communications in such a way, or alternatively, *why* should anyone take seriously the view that there is such a restriction?

If God had something to say, why not say it to everyone instead of just to one person, a "prophet"? How are we supposed to tell one human claiming to speak for God from another?]/quote]

From what I understand, and I'm no scholar, but it seems the idea was that people haven't (or hadn't) yet been ready to accept the word of God directly so the intermediary of prophets were necessary to convey this to them. It sounds like God's message needs to be received as well as sent. The messages of many of the prophets have not been only to the faithful, but against the faithless, those who do not receive.

Thus God proclaimed: "'Behold, the days are coming,' says the Lord, 'when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,' says the Lord. 'But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel: After those days, says the Lord, I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,' says the Lord. 'For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more"' (Jeremiah 31:31-34).

I had a dream about something like this over a decade ago. In my dream there was a big nuclear war. Almost all of the human survivors were children, maybe that was symbolic though. All the children shared all the knowledge and wisdom of all of humanity, like they could reference directly what some call the akashic record and were very telepathic. They were laughing and playing and quoting Shakespeare and the words and ideas that they spoke could be voiced from many mouths, like they were a play and all speaking the words of the same author. The war was chilling and horrible and ashes fell from the sky but the aftermath seemed strangely wonderful.

I wrote a 'poem' about it which is not very good but I wrote it right the next day and I've never changed it... hope you'll forgive me that it's a bit poor

House of Death

the house of death is prepared
all await the self proclaimed
lords of our destinies as they
contemplate the pushing
of the collective button

boom

all hail the lone survivor
child in six hundred million eyes
ashes fall and you laugh
with the voices of a multitude

the house of death is prepared