The Multi-verse Theory

Do you feel like we're not alone?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • "ET go hoooome"

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • My cows were abducted once. Wait... or was my wife?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marietta:

My feeble eyes usually glaze over when anybody posts anything which contains more than four or five paragraphs. Maybe that's my dimensional limits also.

Are these your thoughts, or did you extract them from some other source ? If so I would like to know the author's identity. Since there are British spellings in the materials a UK origin might be suggested, but that, of course, would not rule out other commonwealth nations as an origin.

While I agree in principle with many of the speculations that you suggest as possibilities, the entire piece would have to be considered a speculation upon the nature of things and how they are organized in hidden ways.

As I explained earlier in another thread, speculations or proposed theories, which might include what you posted, always remain just that until tested and duplicated by others with like interests. Is there a mathematical set of constructs for what you wrote? If so who did the work ? There seem to be suggestions of thinking based upon the work of Hilbert or Riemann.

I haven't finished the Randall book yet, or reread the Talbott book on the Holographic Universe. Perhaps when I have done that I would be able to comment more knowledgeably upon your post, but in lieu of that, it would help to move matters along if you would share the source of your information with us if possible.

Oh...you might be interested to know that I believe that we were created and given the information and abilities to conceive of and access at least 26 dimensions in G-d's reality. Only time will tell....

thanks....flow....:cool:

Whew! I read through a good deal of the post, Marietta. The explanation of 'dimensions' does seem to make sense. The only downside I see is that the whole system of ideas is so unwieldy. You know, it's just that it uses somewhat complex concepts to talk about something scientifically that isn't really even proven.

I'm no physicist...that's for sure. From a mathematical point-of-view, maybe it makes a whole world of sense that is simply unavailable directly to someone that doesn't have that numeric processing power.

Personally, this 'scientific' rendering sounds, on many levels, to be akin to many alchemical texts. That is, it seems to create a kind of virtual system in which theoretical ideas can be explained not necessarily in terms of plain experience, but in terms of fixed assumptions. I don't say this to degrade physics whatsoever...much more rational consideration goes into physics, and that is not really arguable. I suppose it just seems to lay out a very complex portrait of reality that doesn't translate very well at all to the average persons ordinary experience.

-jiii

Dear Flow, I'm sorry for the length of the post but I find it hard to condense my own thoughts and I felt that I would do a great injustice to the work of Dr. Noal Huntley by condensing what he had written so well.
What I posted is taken from the witting's of Dr. Noal Huntley who authored the following Books (along with others): "The Hidden Variables of Piano Technique" and "The Attainment of Superior Physical Abilities and New Science of Body Motion" along with others.

As with all things there are a set of mathematical constructs for what I have proposed.
Marietta

Hello jiii, I agree with you however according to the alchemical text the thought of other dimensions is something to be experienced not merely contemplated.
What is a thought? Isn't it our thoughts that create our reality? Isn't all that exists energy/consciousness?
Marietta

Dimension (Frequency Band)
Dimensions are fixed groupings of energy within a specific, geometrically arranged form, build upon crystallized, conscious units, of sound and light called Morphogenetic Field(MF) or Manifestation Template.

From each MF’s of Dimensions are composed of stationary points of the vibration of sound and light which together form a fabric of tones, into which smaller MFs are woven

From each fixed point of sound vibration, within each Dimension of MF, an electrical current of consciousness emerges.

Cosmic morphogenetic structure is ordered into sets of systems, each one comprising 15 dimensions and referred to as a "15 dimensional matrices" grouped in sets of 3, forming a morphogenetic blueprint of five, 3 dimensional reality systems, in each dimensional matrix. Each reality system is called a Harmonic Universe
(HU).

A Dimesionis a full Frequency Band or repeated sequence of "flashing on and off" of scalar standing-wave points within a morphogenetic field.

A Planet moves form one dimensional frequency bands to the next, and form one Time continuumto the next, by magnetically drawing into its morphogenetic field, particles from the Unified Field of energy for each dimension.

When a planet has pulled in all the frequency bands of one dimension into its morphogenetic field, it then moves upward into the next dimensional field to complete the same process.

Each of the 15 rhythms of Partiki Phasing creates one Dimension.

A Dimension is a set pattern of "Flash Line Sequences", or a singular Partidi Phasingrhythms that contains within it 12 smaller rhythms of Partiki Phasing.

Each Dimension represents one Scalar Frequency Band containing 12 smaller Sub-frequency Bands.

To create the Universal Manifestation Template (Morphogenetic Field- MF) upon which external space, time and matter experience can be known, Dimensions are ordered in sets of 15, forming the blueprint for a 15-Dimensional Time Matrix.

A Dimension represents a full Frequency Band, or repeating, cyclic sequence of "flashing on and off" scalar-wavepoints within a morphogenetic field.

The morphogenetic field scalar grid structure of dimensions takes the form of sets of 15-Dimensional Matrices, grouped in sets of 3 dimensions each, forming 5 sets of 3-dimensinal Reality Fields called Harmonic Universes.

The 15-Dimensions composing 5 Harmonic Universes together represent one Time Matrix system.

Each Dimension of frequency is composed of 12 Sub-frequency bands, or shorter cycles of the "flashing on and off" of scalar-wave points, which exist as part of the longer cycle of the full Dimensional Frequency Band.

Particles having varying vibratory-oscillation rates and angles of spin Angular Rotation of Particle Spin
- ARPS) allow multiple dimensional reality fields to coexist within the same space while remaining perceptually invisible to each other.

The relationship between wave strata within the dimensional frequency bands create the holographic refraction of light, sound and scalar waves that allows consciousness to perceive the illusions of matter solidity, space, time and externalization of reality while it is ensconced within the structures of dimensionalization.

A dimension, is a unit of measurment depicting distance in one or more directions. The concept is not fettered by macro or micro principals. It can also be used as a coordinate for a particular point in time and space. It can also be used to describe a physical property, and finally a level of reality.

In short it describes the depth, distance or property or focal point. Dimension is a fixed concept, indicating a perspective both real or imaginary.

What a dimension is NOT, is a frequency of any sort. Frequency is a constant or continuous concept. It defines the sine, co-sine and tangent of energies. It is not physical, but rather defines the movement of the physical. Frequency applies only to energy influencing our existence.

Case in point: There are two of me standing side by side. both exactly the same. So we both share common dimensions. But we can't see eachother, nor interact with eachother, indeed we can walk right through each other, because we are unaware physically, mentally that the other exists. Why?

We each are operating on a different frequency, from the other. Same dimensional existence, but operating on different time variances. Not a different dimension, but rather a different plane based on frequency differentiations. We're out of phase energy wise from each other.

Even a common computer must adhere to this standard. Two Identical computers. One is in the US, and the other is in Australia. AC current is the main power supply for both (which convert internally into the standard 12vdc 3 amp form of energy). So both require the same type energy to function...ah, but here is the tricky part...

The outside power source that energizes both computers must be compatible for each computer to work. So, in the US, the power source being 120 vAC @ 60 MHZ, must be compatible with the computer's energy requirements and conversion capacity. If one took the identical computer from Australia and tried to plug it into the local power grid in the US, nothing would happen, or worse, the computer might fry.

Same goes for the identical US computer being brought to Austrailia. Trying to plug it into a 240 vac @ 50 MHZ, would definitely fry the computer.

Are both computers in the same dimensional space? Of course they are, but their energy frequencies are different...hence they are not of the same "world".

I suspect, that the reason we do not see alternate universes, is not because of dimesional differences, but rather, frequency differences that apply to the dimensions. If for example, my doppleganger and I were to switch places, neither would survive long in the others' place of home. Quite simply, being out of phase would shut us both down.

Now, I do know that electrical equipment is built today to tolerate phase variances in the energy required to operate (to a point). And that there is some margine for "overlap".

Hence the possibility of our perception of a "ghost" of ourselves, or our reality in our lives, but we can't hang on to that "etherworld" for long, and are usually exhausted after the experience (gee, wonder why?) :rolleyes: ;)

just my thou/thou/thoughts...

v/r

Q

Marietta said:
Hello jiii, I agree with you however according to the alchemical text the thought of other dimensions is something to be experienced not merely contemplated.

Alechmical texts are certainly intended to be experienced, as you say. However, using an alchemical text such as, say, The Secret of the Golden Flower (T'ai I Chin Hua Tsung Chih), one should not expect that an actual golden flower will manifest in their mind. That would be a terribly literal interpretation that misses the point entirely. The text clearly does not expect that actual golden flowers have a single thing to do with the experience to which it alludes.

What I'm saying, is that speaking in 'dimensions' has a very literal ring to it, you know. Almost as if one is expected not to understand their ordinary experience symbolically through it, but that they are expected to truly believe it in the most literal sense. Whether or not this is actually the case, I don't know. I'm merely elucidating my earlier post in response to your question.

Marietta said:
What is a thought? Isn't it our thoughts that create our reality? Isn't all that exists energy/consciousness?
Marietta

Well, I guess it depends on one's definition of reality. I, personally, do not think that our thoughts create our reality, though they certainly do give us innumerable ways to describe it, and in that, they are at least part and parcel to reality. But no, I don't believe our thoughts create reality. Otherwise, when we aren't thinking, there is no reality. In a sense, this isn't to far off the mark. However, I'm not to keen on restricting 'reality' to the world of ideas...that can be dangerous ;)

Isn't energy and consciousness all that exists? Sure, in a sense. I don't really see energy and consciousness as particularly exact cognates, though. Again, I suppose it depends on what one calls 'consciousness'.

-jiii

Hello Q, You have laid a ground frame from which we can proceed. We agree that this third dimension has width, length and hight. But what makes this object that appears to be solid with the characteristics of depth, length and high? How is a dimension created?
Marietta

Hello jiii,
I'm not familiar with the Secret of the Golden Flower but from my personal experience and studies the text are alagories that tell of deeper literal experiences that we are able to literally perform or transform.. I know not believe that it is possible to both create a flower in my mind as well as manifest it in my 3 D reality. The alchemical text are not intended as a means of merely thought but experience and experience in a literal sense.

We are here in this existence to experience it and our experience has everything to do with dimension. However in reality (or truth) nothing exists except energy which is conscious.
What I mean by reality is this existence we are living through or within. Science knows that if there is nothing thinking about this that it doesn't exist. It was found when debating over weather an electron is a particle or a wave, one experiment proved that it is a particle and another proved that it is a wave and the third proved that it only takes on the form of a particle when viewed (or thought about).
Marietta

Thanks Marietta...wonderful thoughts guys. I just knew in my bones that this was probably going to all boil down to musical patterning. Geneticists have been seeing suggestions for that sort of thing for years. Looks like the Pythagoreans were way ahead of their time... or is it that we're way behind of our time...D'oh !

flow....:cool:

I'm not quite sure how we got to talking about measurements with deminsions. To tell ya the truth I wasn't expecting the converstation t o go in that direction. Well, what ever floats your boat.

I'm not an astro-physicist (if I even spelled that right), but I am a philosopher with big ideas. To me a demisnsion is a realm of reality that has its very own timeline all together. It is another multi-verse parallel to another multi-verse. In which God controls both and sees both. Heaven and hell are mearly other deminsions. Hell is a deminsion without God. Heaven is a deminsion in which nothing goes wrong, a true paradise exists, and tranquility lives.

We all have our own thoughts and I respect all.

Marietta said:
Hello Q, You have laid a ground frame from which we can proceed. We agree that this third dimension has width, length and hight. But what makes this object that appears to be solid with the characteristics of depth, length and high? How is a dimension created?
Marietta

I believe you want me to say, energy, vibrating at specific low frequencies in order to appear as a solid? I agree.

How is a dimension created? By fixating on a particular point of something identifiable, either by way of energy or the lowere frequency of matter? Granted.

Now show me how to create a dimension in the void of space, where there is not energy nor matter...no place to fix a point and create a dimension... an absence of frequency if you will, yet the space still exists. There is still dimension. :D

in short, I submit that a dimension is a position, not subject to anything. It just is.

Hello Quahom1,
You wrote:
>>>Now show me how to create a dimension in the void of space, where there is not energy nor matter...no place to fix a point and create a dimension... an absence of frequency if you will, yet the space still exists. There is still dimension.<<<

My reply:
I'm not quite sure what the question is, or what point you are trying to make. Please elaborate.

The void is in the frequency band of where ever it is stationed and thus is part of that dimension.

Please expound on your statement below, I'm not quite following what you are saying.

>>>in short, I submit that a dimension is a position, not subject to anything. It just is.<<<

Everything is subject to something. All that is, is merely the result of thought and without that thought it can not exist.

Love and Light, Marietta :)

http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/report.php?p=76793

Hi Marietta:

I'm of the opinion that our minds reflect the entirety of the universe that is STILL making us in its image. We are plastic and adaptable for all sorts of reasons. This is not an activity by G-d that has a definitive beginning or ending.

Genesis confirms the oldest beliefs as to the nature of the Deity by literally endowing the Deity with the ultimate power of creating our realities from nothing...creation ab nihilo. I guess it could be called relativism, but for me it is a very personal thing sometimes. And there are things such as the Zohar to confirm these sorts of basic assumptions. It's more of a reflectivity thing as far as I'm concerned. We are in G-d and G-d is in us.

Dimensionality is only an aspect of the entirety of the universal bulk...and things are much more structurally confusing and so much more complex than we are able to grasp without supercomputers. It all may exist inside of a reflective crystal somewhere...that's plugged into the wall...somewhere. But I'm sure that musical structures have something important to do with harmonizing it all.

flow....:cool:

Greetings flow, I agree in part with what you are saying. Here is how I see it.
All that exists is energy and energy is conscious. Before anything existed all that existed was the Divine Absolute Source of all things which is an energy field of pure consciousness. This consciousness projected a thought inward (all things exist within the mind of the Divine Absolute Source of All) and that thought "WAS." That thought had a thought creating other existences and so on and so on all the way down to this dimensional reality we live within. We are all aspects of the Divine Absolute's thoughts which are energy/consciousness. However the lower we go down the dimensional scale the less frequency holding capacity we have and frequency equals energy or consciousness. Therefore the lower down in frequency we came the less we remember and or know about the other dimensions. Those in the higher dimensions also hold the frequency of this dimension we live within and are aware of this existence. The consciousness of the frequency band one dimension above creates the one directly below it. Every thought we think creates something in the second dimension.
Energy does not die, it merely transforms from one state to another. We are eternal beings who are here to experience this reality field.
This 15 dimensional time matrix we live in is merely one of countless others.
It is all about light, sound and symbol codes, which are the base codes of matter.

Marietta said:
Hello Quahom1,
You wrote:
>>>Now show me how to create a dimension in the void of space, where there is not energy nor matter...no place to fix a point and create a dimension... an absence of frequency if you will, yet the space still exists. There is still dimension.<<<

My reply:
I'm not quite sure what the question is, or what point you are trying to make. Please elaborate.

The void is in the frequency band of where ever it is stationed and thus is part of that dimension.

Please expound on your statement below, I'm not quite following what you are saying.

>>>in short, I submit that a dimension is a position, not subject to anything. It just is.<<<

Everything is subject to something. All that is, is merely the result of thought and without that thought it can not exist.

The reason it doesn't make sense if because 3/4s of my post dissappeared. :confused: That's kind of weird, but not unique. Must still be a bug or two in the updated software running CR.

I'll re-write my thoughts, but not tonight. It's running late.

v/r

Q

Prober:

From what the physicist brainiacs have uncovered so far it looks like "omnipresent being" IS ALL energies that pervade ALL space, and also anything that is organized and built-up from those energies imbedded within it . No ending and no beginning.

Marietta's take seems to be essentially the same as this, but somewhat more detailed. These sort of discussions usually boil down to which authors one has read.

flow....;)

OK, I may be a little late here, but I think in some cases where Marietta says dimensions, they may mean planes which is more feasible with the frequency explanation. In each plane there would be more or less the same dimensions, but each plane would be at a different frequency, most likely imperceptible to being on different planes. I realize that this isn't about a multiverse per se, and the discussion is pretty much over, but yeah...

flowperson said:
Marietta's take seems to be essentially the same as this, but somewhat more detailed. These sort of discussions usually boil down to which authors one has read.

flow....;)

Hi Marietta,

I have the feeling your insights are not simply words from others books, but from your own known experienced translation. Am I right? I understand this also from my own source.

- c -

Back