The Multi-verse Theory

Do you feel like we're not alone?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • "ET go hoooome"

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • My cows were abducted once. Wait... or was my wife?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello -C-, You are correct in your feeling. What I have come to understand come from direct cognition, an inner voice and many years of grieving to know the truth, coupled with a lot of study that only showed things in part. I was finally lead to the study of Keylontic Science which teaches what I had come to realize through many years of translating (a very obscure translation at best) the Hebrew OT. While translating the text I would see things within it that opened my eyes to the scientific aspect of the text and lead me to where I am now.
Love and Light, Marietta

Marietta:

I believe that the same tuning fork may have been placed against the sides of our heads when we were very young. Your path to cognition and original thought is much the same as mine appears to have been, except for the fact that I started with the sceince side of things and then recognized this knowledge reappearing in other and older manifestations in ancient writings. Keep up the good work and let us know what you may find.

flow....:)

to me the multiverse is easier to grasp than this reality by itself.

Great thread! Gonna take me a while to warp my head around it. Warp, wrap, whatever. Well. I don't know who this Marietta/Midge character is, but I wonder if she will stop by soon? I'd like to have a more direct download of some of her thoughts on this and other subjects. A picture is worth a cliche.

Hi Midge!

Pathless waving from here and there within the frequency shift

Speaking of pictures...

Attachments

• freqshift1.jpg
    freqshift1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 308
  • poleshift.gif
    poleshift.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 296
  • 2012_02_16.jpg
    2012_02_16.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 312
Hello Pathless, This is Midge here greating you and waving back at you.
Do you wish to have a dialogue with me?:)
Love and Light, Midge

Hi Marietta Midge!! :) I was hoping to pull you out of "dormancy" as it were. It looks like I have succeeded in a way.

Redirecting to a different thread:
I'm wondering if you might have any more ideas about Indigo Children? Or if you have any more thoughts on the thread you started a while back. Again, pictures are a nice way to convey information, too--especially very densely-packed information. :D

Thanks, Peace, and Love and Light,

Pathless

Greetings Pathless, I'm not sure what information you were trying to convey with your pictures. Please elaborate.
Do you have any specific questions regarding Indigo's? If so please put them on the appropriate thread. I'll be glad to answer any questions that you have if I am able.
Love and Light, Midge

Greetings Pathless, I'm not sure what information you were trying to convey with your pictures. Please elaborate.
Do you have any specific questions regarding Indigo's? If so please put them on the appropriate thread. I'll be glad to answer any questions that you have if I am able.
Love and Light, Midge

Errrrm... I guess I was just being flighty.

All universes exist in the same space.
This universe is our backyard, our home, our womb. What exists outside of our universe can be imagined to be anything at all and has been imagined to be all sorts of things. I surmise that the most simple answer to what exists outside of our universe is, more of the same, and what that means is of course an infinite quantity of evolving finite universes existing within the one thing existing which is infinite space. However it is probable that no two universes are alike and that brings up all sorts of possibilities. For example, universes where magic is practiced or where a heaven or a hell is located. We may never know what exists outside of our universe however we may be able to explore this universe if we exist long enough.
Infinite space exists between every unit of measurement. It doesn’t matter where you start or how big or small the object is that will be crossed. Half the distance across our universe can be divided in half which can be divided in half add infinitum. Half the distance across an electron can be divided in half which can be divided in half add infinitum. Every point in space can be divided in half forever. That is why there can be no true particles in space. Every point or particle is filled with infinite space. It all depends on your perspective. That is why there are many infinities in space. An infinite quantity of universes in every electron. We exist somewhere in space and we too are made of space. Our point of view is relative.
Space just is.
It may very well be true that if we want to travel outside of our universe we will have to physically grow bigger than our universe. Perhaps our universe is a seed that may someday grow larger than a billion universes. Who knows, it’s all speculation. Nobody knows what tomorrow may bring. W can have faith… we can have our beliefs but in truth infinite space has no boundaries and so anything is possible.

I believe that Space is the only substance that exists. Everything comes from this One Thing Existing with Properties of a Continuous, Infinite and Eternal Wave Medium. What we, as humans experience, witness and imagine to exist is only a small local region of space. Our Universe is a billion times smaller than a pin head in the grand scheme of things. But we are no less space than a trillion universes. We are not the first sentient beings to contemplate multi-verses or where we came from or if there is a god nor will we be the last but, perhaps, the process of evolution, in and of space, ultimately leads to godliness. It may very well be true that beings like us have grown past the adolescent stage of existence and evolved into Gods. Who knows. I imagine anything is possible . But if we truly want to find out if there are multiple universes or wormholes and warp drives, or angels and devils, or heavens and hells or even a God or Gods, I surmise that humanity will have to continue to exist for tens of thousands of years more than we already have. For now all we can do is imagine what lies beyond our understanding and hope that we are not alone in this vast infinite space.
-G

All universes exist in the same space.

If the term is "universe", meaning all in one, then there must be a means by which to differentiate this "verse" from another, if there are alternatives to this one. That is pure logic in physics, because no two objects can occupy the same "space" at the same time, no one "verse/sphere" can be in the same juxtuposition as another at the same moment...which leads me to the loop hole.

Time.
Or more precisely, "phased time". Since time can be micro as well as macro in scope, and since there isn't enough band width to consider the whole of time here, let's focus on one second in time (which is very coarse in precision even for linear thinking), and it's potential for infinite "verses/spheres" of existence:

Here is me, now, in this existence and continuim. I occupy this "space" while typing this post, and time continues as I do so (linear time). If another of "ME" attempted to occupy the exact same position I am now in as I type this, trying to do the exact same thing I am doing were to appear...there would be hell to pay according to the laws of physics.

I would be annhialiated (as well as a sizable chunk of the earth supporting me phyisically. BUT...if another "ME" were to be one half second out of phase with me and my time (linear), then there would be no problem, and no awareness by the two "MEs" of eachother, and we obliviously continue to happily occupy the same exact "universe" or "space".

Unfortunately, the converse is not true (or maybe fortunate after all and an insight into the design of physical space and time). This would satisfy the conclusion that "space" is limited, yet allow for the "Multi" in "verses/spheres" ad infinitum, because "time" is not limited. Just modify the phase of time with the same space, and one has a whole new playground to grow up in...

Now, the potential for "slipping" from one "multiverse" to another is possible, but only under stringent conditions. Plus, once done, there is an upset in the overall balance of time/space, that eventually must be reconciled. And I still could not meet (touch), the other version of myself, even if we did end up in the same room (in his world or mine). And one more thing. If I were designed for this particular "time" and space, and suddenly found myself in a phased version of my space (my time being off), I think that would cause me physically, a great deal of discomfort (rhythmically), if not my eventual life..."out of my element" appears to take on a whole new aggradenza, or warning...

We are not talking about time travel here (though that does come into play and would have been affected by leaving one's here and now), but rather time at this moment, phased or off slightly from what we are set up for.

In a nut shell, If I am here and exist at 2.4 ghz frequency, and another version of me is here and exists at 2.3 ghz frequency, all is well.

If for some reason I drop to 2.3 ghz frequency (slip out of my time stream), I best not be sitting in the seat I currently occupy, nor in the vicinity of the "me" that is sitting in a similar seat in the "universe".

My opinion is that whoever is watching "time" is very very good at it.

v/r

Q/Q/Q/Q...(lol)

Yeah, maybe tha that tha that tha th that's where stuttering comes from? :eek::D

Heh...Heh...Heh...truer words have seldom been spoken. Think Porky Pig might be a multi-dimensional being of some sort ?

I don't know of I would rather be like Porky or be in a wabbit hole like Bugs Bunny. The wabbit hole might not be so bad if it weren't for that Fudd guy walking around above ground all the time with that blunderbuss.

flow....:D

Heh...Heh...Heh...truer words have seldom been spoken. Think Porky Pig might be a multi-dimensional being of some sort ?

I don't know of I would rather be like Porky or be in a wabbit hole like Bugs Bunny. The wabbit hole might not be so bad if it weren't for that Fudd guy walking around above ground all the time with that blunderbuss.

flow....:D

Uhhhhng? Anything past 20 feet and a blunderbuss is worthless...but if one is "NEAR sighted" like Fudd, then the Bunny has all the advantage. That was the original concept behind the Bugs Bunny toons...but that is for another thread I should think (What do cartoons of the ages mean, and what message were they projecting?).

v/r

Q

re: Q I dont think the world (as big as it is) could really handle another Q. LOL.
and ...... dont mock the stutterer. It took me ages but sometimes its painful to recall. Its ok Im only poking fun at you. LOL

re: Q I dont think the world (as big as it is) could really handle another Q. LOL.
and ...... dont mock the stutterer. It took me ages but sometimes its painful to recall. Its ok Im only poking fun at you. LOL
Too late...there are two more like me...and one of them is down under for a spell, so Australia would do well to take cover (lol)

oh my god, another Q are we ready for the cloneing to begin. Bring it on I say...... and tell him to check out queensland while hes at it. Love the Grey

Back