Did anybody refute A. Victor Garaffa article on Paul?

Is the challenge still good, and who will guarantee it? Its been a couple years since Victor's article was posted. I read his summary and think its very contestable. Its tedious though, and flowery, and long. So how do I know I would get my rebuttal published in the articles section, and under what specific conditions?
Proverbs 20:30 Blows that wound cleanse away evil; strokes make clean the innermost parts.

I had a notion of writing up such an article, a point by point refutation. However a task like this, while feasible in my mind, would take considerable time to undertake, seeing it is such a long article. And would promise to be twice as long in countering a defense. Right now, there are just too many items on my plate to be committed to such an endeavor. However, I might be persuaded to contribute in a group effort, if there are those willing to do so.

That's an interesting idea, Dondi. You could begin by writing some about your main argument and try to show me where you want to go with it, and then I could write some things as a shadow writer. Some others might do the same, but I suggest having a single editor. I don't want to get cited as the author of a group project, so thanks for volunteering. The end result would represent your opinions and not necessarily ours, but it might be a good experience. It still would cost you some time, and a rebuttal to this is not really necessary, however you'd get an article slot.

Thanks juan. I forgot what I had said some of the posts on that one. I've hope revived it with a new post. I hope Victor will respond.

In large part because so many labor under the impression no refutation is even possible, that the thesis was the final irrefutable say.
OK, I can see why that would make this kind of draw all right. Just trying to get my bearings more is all. Thanks man

Back