question for all the CR forum buddhists...

Francis king

Reaction score
hello boys n girls, ladies n gentlemen... I have noticed that we buddhists here come from different schools, etc, but I was wondering if we should have some kind of doctrinal thread? the cute guy with the fine beard has one, a text study kinda thing, and maybe it would be nice for us to have something similar, say a regular, once a month, take-it-in-turns type event, where we could offer up sutras and commentaries, etc... of course, there may be something like that here already that I've missed, and if this is so, then I'd like to play too, but u'll have to tell me where to go...

cheerio

i dont believe i have heard of anything like that happening on this forum, but it would be nice to have something interesting like that once a month or so. thanks for the idea. maybe we can get it going.

be well in peace

Namaste Francis,

at this point there isn't a doctrinal sort of thread, per se. There are several threads where i've posted bits from Suttas and commentaries, but nothing in a formal vein.

I like the idea... to that end, let me speak with I,Brian and we'll come up with something that would be apropos for this part of the forum :)

*good idea*!

metta,

~v

hello boys n girls, ladies n gentlemen... I have noticed that we buddhists here come from different schools, etc, but I was wondering if we should have some kind of doctrinal thread? the cute guy with the fine beard has one, a text study kinda thing, and maybe it would be nice for us to have something similar, say a regular, once a month, take-it-in-turns type event, where we could offer up sutras and commentaries, etc... of course, there may be something like that here already that I've missed, and if this is so, then I'd like to play too, but u'll have to tell me where to go...

cheerio

The cute guy?

--edit--

Nevermind just checked your profile... I thought you were a male.... Sorry.

Back