Let's Discuss

Silas said:
Can you show me from scritpture one person who choose to serve God out of His/her own will, pior to God's grace?

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15

Love is the way to go! I wish we'd all go that way. Most go in the way of their version of what love means. Very few go the right way: Selflessness, Humilty, Kindness, Patients, Longsuffering, etc. Look to Jesus to see what Love is, for He is Love - the very meaning of the word.

[/i]

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15

Continue reading...Which one of them chose? Keep reading, you'll see that God had to do something in order that His people will choose Him, Love Him, Fear Him, Walk in His Commandments, etc. (Ezk 36:26-27). Remember, God says throughout the Bible for us to come...Jesus cried over Jerusalem and said that He wanted them to come. Yet again, which one of them (us) choose in our freewills to come?

Thats the question. Find one scripture that says anyone came before grace.

Back