Over 100 have made over 100 posts, over 200 have made more than 50. Not all are as prolific as you or I, many read and post now and then. There are obviously many times I shouldn't post...but do.

Hmmm interesting. I guess I should have been more detailed... some one who posts say every day LIKE YOU!!!! OR I! I would call an active poster... Someone who posts like once every full moon... Inactive. I know what you're saying there are times everyone shouldn't post, but meh... What they gonna do ;)

Hmmm interesting. I guess I should have been more detailed... some one who posts say every day LIKE YOU!!!! OR I! I would call an active poster... Someone who posts like once every full moon... Inactive. I know what you're saying there are times everyone shouldn't post, but meh... What they gonna do ;)
ah, but is there a difference betweeen the active poster and the active member? A lurker who reads once a week topics s/he's interested in. Or one who comes and uses the site once a month for research...are they active, semi active or chopped liver? 50 posts over the course of a year or two I'd say is fairly active...

We may not be active, we may have a mild addiction...

....I'd like to thank you all for inviting me. Yes I've only been using CR for just over a year, but I have to go everyday. Sometimes I need it more than once a day. When I don't have access to CR, I go to the library or a friends house to get highspeed online... I'm here, but I'm not ready to give it up....

ah, but is there a difference betweeen the active poster and the active member? A lurker who reads once a week topics s/he's interested in. Or one who comes and uses the site once a month for research...are they active, semi active or chopped liver? 50 posts over the course of a year or two I'd say is fairly active...

We may not be active, we may have a mild addiction...

....I'd like to thank you all for inviting me. Yes I've only been using CR for just over a year, but I have to go everyday. Sometimes I need it more than once a day. When I don't have access to CR, I go to the library or a friends house to get highspeed online... I'm here, but I'm not ready to give it up....

Ok will come quietly.... Time to go to CRA....

"Hello everyone this is Wil, and he is a comparative-religion.com user."

*Everyone: Hi Wil!*

uh hi guys...thought I was invited to a party...

uh...I just came for the brownies and punch...

oh look they are right by the computer...do ya mind...

Actually this year China Cat Chris is hosting us for a hot tub party at his place. :D

Attachments

• hot tub.jpg
    hot tub.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 230
*several of the IF :kitty: delegation enter the room pulling little wagons with cheesecakes, cookies, pies, homemade ice cream (including seafood ice cream for the :kitty:s) and several types of savory dishes. They are followed by several members of the ferret delegation and the luna moth delegation*

*after dropping off their loads, they commence mingling with the human delegation, entertaining/wrapping the humans around their "digits" with their respective antics, including a :kitty: who tries to drink from InLove's coffee cup*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

But Droopy...if your avatar is anywhere near an accurate depiction of your persona you are already nude. Besides the kittys and ferrets will likely be nude...and after a few brewskies and special brownies, who's going to care ?

I'm really hoping there'll be lot of cupcakes with crunchy stuff on the tops of them mmmmmmm. Punch...mmmmmmm. D'oh

flow....:p

But Droopy...if your avatar is an anywhere near an accurate depiction of your persona you are already nude. Besides the kittys and ferrets will likely be nude...and after a few brewskies and special brownies, who's going to care ?

I'm really hoping there'll be lot of cupcakes with crunchy stuff on the tops of them mmmmmmm. Punch...mmmmmmm. D'oh

Yeah, that's true...but at least I keep my legs crossed like a gentleman!:rolleyes:

*several of the IF :kitty: delegation enter the room pulling little wagons with cheesecakes, cookies, pies, homemade ice cream (including seafood ice cream for the :kitty:s) and several types of savory dishes. They are followed by several members of the ferret delegation and the luna moth delegation*

*after dropping off their loads, they commence mingling with the human delegation, entertaining/wrapping the humans around their "digits" with their respective antics, including a :kitty: who tries to drink from InLove's coffee cup*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Mmmmm...gefilte ice cream. Jews love it!

Chris

But Droopy...if your avatar is anywhere near an accurate depiction of your persona you are already nude. Besides the kittys and ferrets will likely be nude...and after a few brewskies and special brownies, who's going to care ?
Kitties and ferrets have fur coats to keep them warm! {brrrrr...}

{raises one eyebrow} :p ;)

Every time I leave for a day or two, I come back and everyone's in the hot tub!

InPeace,
InLove

Still growing like topsy. No one's told me what that means yet. Does it have anything to do with brownies or punch ? Dibs on the Kitty Cheesecakes Phyllis...only 96 to go.

flowperson's information said:
Too bad your 1,000th post didn't coincide with CR's 4,000th member. We are still 20 members away from that milestone. Anywho, congratulations on your 1000th post, flow. **raises up a cup of punch to toast** ;)

I'm a very patient person. You just don't know the half of it wil... but seeing as this is my only viable outlet these days, you all must suffer my occasional episodes of impatience.

That reminds me, what's going to be in the punch this time ? I'm partial to a champagne and red grapefruit juice number with a fruit studded ice block floating in it. At least you can fool yourself into believing that you're doing something healthy when you're drinking it. It also snaps you back to reality after you eat those brownies.

flow....:D

That reminds me, what's going to be in the punch this time ? I'm partial to a champagne and red grapefruit juice number with a fruit studded ice block floating in it. At least you can fool yourself into believing that you're doing something healthy when you're drinking it. It also snaps you back to reality after you eat those brownies.

flow....:D
Ooh, yum! :D
{It doesn't have "salad dressing" in it, does it?} **ducks around corner for cover** :p

Back