Seriously...Who does Jesus think He is?

but when it comes to Jehovah he would have noone behind him because he would have the most priviledged seat .
That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.psalm 83;18
jesus sits on the throne.

After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: "Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb." revelation 7;9-10........................Jehovah is on the throne , and the lamb Jesus christ has been given great aurthority.
"I kept on beholding in the visions of the night, and, see there! with the clouds of the heavens someone like a son of man happened to be coming; and to the Ancient of Days he gained access, and they brought him up close even before that One. And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin.
Daniel 7;13-14
(Daniel 7:9) "I kept on beholding until there were thrones placed and the Ancient of Days sat down. His clothing was white just like snow, and the hair of his head was like clean wool. His throne was flames of fire; its wheels were a burning fire.
(Acts 4:12) Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been GIVEN among men by which we must get saved.".......................yes Jesus has been given great aurthority.

(Psalm 110:1) The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord is: "Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet."

(Matthew 26:64) Jesus said to him: "You yourself said [it]. Yet I say to YOU men, From henceforth YOU will see the Son of man sitting at the right hand of power and coming on the clouds of heaven."
After these things I immediately came to be in [the power of the] spirit: and, look! a throne was in its position in heaven, and there is one seated upon the throne. revelation 4;2yes its Jehovah . and Jesus is at the side of his father Jehovah

"Who indeed but God could sit upon God's throne?

God addresses the Son as God. He tells us that the Lord Jesus sits upon God's own throne. He sits there by sovereign right, by virtue of the fact that He Himself is God."

For to which of the angels did He ever say,
"You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You"?
And again,
"I will be a Father to Him
And He shall be a Son to Me"?
And when He again brings the first-born into the world, He says,
"And let all the angels of God worship Him."

And of the angels He says,
"Who makes His angels winds,
And His ministers a flame of fire."
But of the Son He says,
"Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
And the righteous scepter is the scepter of His kingdom.
You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness above Your companions."

"Jesus, the Son of God, is God. He is sovereign; he is in control. He is righteous; he is good. He is immutable; he never changes. He reigns, he reigns righteously, and his righteous reign will never end."

Mee, to be honest, I dont know why you're still a JW. All the Christians have corrected your understanding of the Bible like a million times and you choose to continue in lies. How come?

Mee, to be honest, I dont know why you're still a JW. All the Christians have corrected your understanding of the Bible like a million times and you choose to continue in lies. How come?
Hardened.:(

Hate to see my brother Mee put his faith in an orginization instead of Jesus.

Well, if no one else is going to say it, I'd say that if I were a person who knew basically nothing about Jesus Christ, and this was the first thing I read in my search, I'd be inclined to follow Mee.

Just something to think about.

InPeace,
InLove

because my beliefs as a JW are bible based beliefs ,and when Jesus has done the Job that Jehovah his father has given him to do, he will hand the kingdom back to the father Jehovah . so we can see that Jesus is not the Almighty , he is the first-born son of God who has the legal right .ezekiel 21;27 we can see this in 1 corinthians 15;24-28

24 Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. 27 For [God] "subjected all things under his feet." But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

Hardened.:(

Hate to see my brother Mee put his faith in an orginization instead of Jesus.
i am glad to say that i am making use of the channel that Jesus is using to give out good spiritual food at the proper time matthew 24;45-47 humility works wonders ;)

i am glad to say that i am making use of the channel that Jesus is using to give out good spiritual food at the proper time matthew 24;45-47 humility works wonders ;)
Mee Jesus is the mediator between man and God he does not need some earthly orginization.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. there is only salvation in christ, because he has died and resurrected on the cross, god's promise of salvation is only thru the name of his son.
JW, Mormon, Christian, Islam, Buddhist, etc...whoever it is, no one will get into heaven or be cast into hell without going thru the son of god first-- you will either be hidden in christ if he is your lord god and saviour, or you will be judged by christ.

because my beliefs as a JW are bible based beliefs ,and when Jesus has done the Job that Jehovah his father has given him to do, he will hand the kingdom back to the father Jehovah . so we can see that Jesus is not the Almighty , he is the first-born son of God who has the legal right .ezekiel 21;27 we can see this in 1 corinthians 15;24-28

24 Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. 27 For [God] "subjected all things under his feet." But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

Mee, the Bible is much like a tortured prisoner. If you twist it long and hard enough, you can get it to pretty much say whatever you want. ALL of the Christians here have showed you the correct understanding of scripture using proper hermanutics, classic historical views, early church history, correct Hebrew and Greek understanding of words, and you still choose to follow an organization who claims to be a prophet of God and who has already so many false prophecies. If you keep hardinging your heart against truth, you'll believe lies.

Which means He alone is judge...

The rest are gongs in the wind.

Christianity is like America. It won't fall from without, but rather from within. An house divided can not stand...and frankly I'm watching some of you grab 15 lbs sledge hammers...with relish and anticipation. You want to clean house, but are indeed destroying the house you wish to have clean...

You attack with subtle comments (just like teenage school girls in a click). Nobody left you in charge as a mop up crew...

"Let he who is perfect, cast the first stone..." (Jesus).

In short, I am embarrassed, for you.

v/r

Joshua

“Why, this is a marvelous thing, that you do not know where He is from; yet He has opened my eyes!
Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him. Since the world began it has been unheard of that anyone opened the eyes of one who was born blind. If this Man were not from God, He could do nothing.”

They answered and said to him, “You were completely born in sins, and are you teaching us?” And they cast him out.

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?”

He answered and said, “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?”

And Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.”

Then he said, “Lord, I believe!” And he worshiped Him.

And Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind.”

Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, “Are we blind also?”

Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, ‘We see.’ Therefore your sin remains.

"Let he who is perfect, cast the first stone..." (Jesus).

In short, I am embarrassed, for you.

First it is he who is without sin.
Second the embarrased feeling works both ways.
Third we are supposed to judge everything check your Bible.
Fourth if you love someone you will correct them. Think about it would you let your son play in the road or correct him. Its the same analogy to us....I am not willing to not correct someone if I feel heaven and hell could result from it. I love everyone to much to bite my tongue so not to offend people.

Mee, the Bible is much like a tortured prisoner. If you twist it long and hard enough, you can get it to pretty much say whatever you want. ALL of the Christians here have showed you the correct understanding of scripture using proper hermanutics, classic historical views, early church history, correct Hebrew and Greek understanding of words, and you still choose to follow an organization who claims to be a prophet of God and who has already so many false prophecies. If you keep hardinging your heart against truth, you'll believe lies.
bible prophecy is never false,and it always comes true , the heavenly kingdom is now well established Daniel 2;44 . right on time inline with bible prophecy and chronology .and the rightful heir to the kingship is now a reigning king. those who do not harden their hearts will recieve many blessings and good spiritual food from this reigning king .
When Jesus’ presence began in 1914, did he find a group of anointed Christians who were faithfully dispensing food at the proper time? He certainly did. This group could be clearly identified because of the fine fruitage that it was producing. (Matthew 7:20) History since then has proved this identification to be correct.its all happening in this time of the end ,faithfulness leads to great blessings , one of which is enlightenment indeed , unfaithfulness leads to spiritual darkness ,with no light at all . i am glad to say that the faithful ones are shining very brightly indeed . but many prefer to go into the darkness away from the shining light. but me i love to go to the channel that Jesus is giving many blessings too. taste and see that Jehovah is good.i am full to the brim with lots of good things :)

There you go again being double minded. Yes, bible prophecies are 100% true, but JW predictions arent. There's NOTHING in the Bible to suggest anything about 1914. Do you realize how crazy that sounds?

There's NOTHING in the Bible to suggest anything about 1914.
bible prophecy and chronology:) just as Jesus fullfilled all the prophecies back in his day , but alas , the religious leaders did not recognise him as the son of God.so it is today the ones who claim to represent him , do not recognise fullfilled bible prophecy. and in doing so they do not welcome Jesus kingship. the appointed times of the nations (times of the gentiles)ended in 1914 .and this is the time when Jesus recieved his kingship .so going back to the thread theme.........seriously....who does Jesus think he is? Jesus knows that he has been given great aurthorityand rulership .Daniel 7;13-14and he knows he is a reigning king with the legal right to the kingship.dont dismiss bible prophecy just as the religious leaders in Jesus day dismissed Jesus

Mee Jesus is the mediator between man and God he does not need some earthly orginization.
yes Jesus directs his faithful ones by providing good things . matthew 24;45-47
And the Lord said: "Who really is the faithful steward, the discreet one, whom his master will appoint over his body of attendants to keep giving them their measure of food supplies at the proper time? Happy is that slave, if his master on arriving finds him doing so! I tell YOU truthfully, He will appoint him over all his belongings luke 12;42-44
(Matthew 25:21) His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’
(Luke 12:44) I tell YOU truthfully, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

Back