Seriously...Who does Jesus think He is?

Mee, you never answered me on the questions I had concerning Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If all 3 persons, namely, Father, Son, Spirit, all have the same attributes, e.g., immutablity, eternality, ominipresence, etc., and all recieve praise and worship, and all are credited with the Ressurrection of Jesus, Creation, etc., then why arent JWs admitting that Jesus is Almight God? Why call Jesus an angel when the Bible doesnt?

Dont you fear God?

First it is he who is without sin.
Second the embarrased feeling works both ways.
Third we are supposed to judge everything check your Bible.
Fourth if you love someone you will correct them. Think about it would you let your son play in the road or correct him. Its the same analogy to us....I am not willing to not correct someone if I feel heaven and hell could result from it. I love everyone to much to bite my tongue so not to offend people.

Indeed. However, the market isn't cornered on correcting others...sometimes we need to be corrected by others. That is the hard part.

Mee, you never answered me on the questions I had concerning Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If all 3 persons, namely, Father, Son, Spirit, all have the same attributes, e.g., immutablity, eternality, ominipresence, etc., and all recieve praise and worship, and all are credited with the Ressurrection of Jesus, Creation, etc., then why arent JWs admitting that Jesus is Almight God? Why call Jesus an angel when the Bible doesnt?

Dont you fear God?

I suspect he fears God as much as you. JWs consider Jesus to be a Mighty God, not a Mighty god, or an angel. The Holy Spirit is a "force" not a person IAW JW thinking. Only God the Father is God ALMIGHTY.

Mee has explained his/her thinking on this over, and over again. Try listening.

v/r

Joshua

I suspect he fears God as much as you. JWs consider Jesus to be a Mighty God, not a Mighty god, or an angel. The Holy Spirit is a "force" not a person IAW JW thinking. Only God the Father is God ALMIGHTY.

Mee has explained his/her thinking on this over, and over again. Try listening.

v/r

Joshua

I know of the herseies they teach. Plus I learned more over 2 nights, thanks to a helpful member of this site. Mee has yet to answer any of my questions where which I show that both Jesus is God. By the way, if in fact they believe Jesus is a "mighty God" as you said, is there two Gods? According to the God of Holy writ, He doesnt know of any other god besides Himself. Moreover, how is Holy Spirit an "active force" when He can be lied to and blaphemed?

Let Mee answer,

Silas

I know of the herseies they teach. Plus I learned more over 2 nights, thanks to a helpful member of this site. Mee has yet to answer any of my questions where which I show that both Jesus is God. By the way, if in fact they believe Jesus is a "mighty God" as you said, is there two Gods? According to the God of Holy writ, He doesnt know of any other god besides Himself. Moreover, how is Holy Spirit an "active force" when He can be lied to and blaphemed?

Let Mee answer,

Silas

Silas, Mee has answered these question here on CR. Many, many times. Go look them up. Second, your constant tugging at a particular member is inappropriate.

I am trying to be nice...please heed my message.

v/r

Joshua

Inhumility also comes here and says the same things over and over but he is allowed to.. Mee also comes here and says the same things over and over is allowed to.. we also have numerous threads where people ask the same questions over and over and they are allowed.. you yourself tangled with mee a good long while.. why is silas suddenly not allowed to. I think its bullying.

Dont you fear God?
as you yourself said ,..... IF ALL...... it seems many people have many thoughts , but not always according to accurate knbowledge of the bible .so as JW thoughts are not according to the thoughts of many people, we stick to the bible we dont take on manmade traditions so we could never admit that Jesus is the Almighty because it is not a bible teaching. and yes i do fear God in that i would never want to displease him by teaching an untruth and a lie .
"Fear the true God and keep his commandments. For this is the whole obligation of man."—ECCLESIASTES 12:13.
"If only they would develop this heart of theirs to fear me and to keep all my commandments always."—DEUTERONOMY 5:29.
"Let all the earth fear Jehovah."—Ps. 33:8
That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,​
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.psalm 83;18

Is a person punished by the words they hear, or by the words they speak?
What keeps a psychiatrist employed if not the acts and words that negatively impact and echo in a person's mind? If momma tells you that you are stupid enough times, you begin to believe you are stupid.

You are what you think you are. So yes, a person can be punished by the words they hear, sometimes for a whole lifetime.

That does not negate your point about words spoken punishing, so the proper answer in my opinion is "both."

Third we are supposed to judge everything check your Bible.
:) I did. In three of the Gospels, in words attributed to Jesus, it says "judge not that ye be not judged." As well as other words to that effect. Just as you pointed to about works, there are different kinds of judgement. The kind of judgement of consideration, meditation, prayerful understanding of consequences in order to guide one's life, yes, that kind of judgement is wisdom and common sense. But to judge another as damned because they do not measure to one's own yardstick, is to place oneself in the stead of G-d, who is rightly our Judge. I do not wish to be judged harshly by G-d because I harshly judged others. So I do not hold myself in the place of G-d as judge over any others. I am not court judge, which is the only earthly application in a governmental sense that I can see would allow one to be in a situation to judge another, and even then that judgement (even in a capital case) is not a judgement of damnation.

Fourth if you love someone you will correct them. Think about it would you let your son play in the road or correct him. Its the same analogy to us....I am not willing to not correct someone if I feel heaven and hell could result from it. I love everyone to much to bite my tongue so not to offend people.
Indeed. I did correct. Others seem to be enabling destructive behavior. It is pretty hard to take being judged that I am going to hell by a neophyte who is still wet behind the ears and still has pablum running off the corner of his mouth when I have been in deep consideration and prayerful meditation on the subject of Christianity for well over 20 years. If I'm going to hell, and everybody else this man judges is going to hell, then he is the devil incarnate. That is the only rational explanation. :) He certainly doesn't seem to accept loving, or otherwise, correction. The Good Lord knows I tried, starting out simple and building the more he got out of hand. Now, I rebuke the devil among us in the name of Yashua, and command him to depart and not return.

When Silas is free of his devil and can play nice, like he showed he is capable of, he may come back. But the devil on his shoulder can stay away. It is not welcome.

:) I did. In three of the Gospels, in words attributed to Jesus, it says "judge not that ye be not judged." As well as other words to that effect. Just as you pointed to about works, there are different kinds of judgement. The kind of judgement of consideration, meditation, prayerful understanding of consequences in order to guide one's life, yes, that kind of judgement is wisdom and common sense. But to judge another as damned because they do not measure to one's own yardstick, is to place oneself in the stead of G-d, who is rightly our Judge. I do not wish to be judged harshly by G-d because I harshly judged others. So I do not hold myself in the place of G-d as judge over any others. I am not court judge, which is the only earthly application in a governmental sense that I can see would allow one to be in a situation to judge another, and even then that judgement (even in a capital case) is not a judgement of damnation.

Indeed. I did correct. Others seem to be enabling destructive behavior. It is pretty hard to take being judged that I am going to hell by a neophyte who is still wet behind the ears and still has pablum running off the corner of his mouth when I have been in deep consideration and prayerful meditation on the subject of Christianity for well over 20 years. If I'm going to hell, and everybody else this man judges is going to hell, then he is the devil incarnate. That is the only rational explanation. :) He certainly doesn't seem to accept loving, or otherwise, correction. The Good Lord knows I tried, starting out simple and building the more he got out of hand. Now, I rebuke the devil among us in the name of Yashua, and command him to depart and not return.

When Silas is free of his devil and can play nice, like he showed he is capable of, he may come back. But the devil on his shoulder can stay away. It is not welcome.
Sure boss!!! Dont come kick my ass also.
PS dont twist scripture if you want to discount it fine just dont say it says something it doesnt.

Inhumility also comes here and says the same things over and over but he is allowed to..
Always the same old broken record, going back the SacredStar. Find a scapegoat and pick on them until they go away...of course, Silas doesn't ever do that to mee, does he?

Inhumility is warned every time he starts his crap, so don't tell me about "being allowed to." You are simply trying to justify Silas' actions, which are even more out of line than Inhumility's.

Mee also comes here and says the same things over and over is allowed to.. we also have numerous threads where people ask the same questions over and over and they are allowed.. you yourself tangled with mee a good long while.. why is silas suddenly not allowed to. I think its bullying.
It is bullying, Silas is a bully. That's the part you refuse to see, and you encourage in him. I don't expect everyone to agree with everyone else, but it gets really, really old being told over and over that I'm going to hell because I don't listen to his line of crap. I've heard it all before, it is senseless and contrary to what the Bible says Jesus taught. You see it differently, that's OK with me. But when this *person* gets in my face, over and over, about how wrong I am when he doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground, and not only my face, but everybody else's too.

You and Dor are not like that. You have your beliefs, and I respect that. You're not in my face about it. And I'm not in your face, or any others, unless they get out of line. I let Silas go, and go, and I said something that was ignored, and I said something else that was ignored, and I went ballistic and suddenly everyone started to listen. Then it takes calling a devil and devil to make people listen again because what little progress was made went right out the window just as soon as I complimented him on how well he was doing. It was like I gave him permission to do the very things I laid into him for. I don't care if he's a 13 year old kid, I don't have to put up with it, and I'm not going to either. Not as long as I am responsible to keep the peace around here.

Peace only works when everybody wants peace. Silas doesn't want peace. Therefore he is not of G-d, he is not a follower of Jesus, and he is not welcome as long as he remains combative. This is true for anybody who comes in here thinking they can just take the place over to their own way. I am an equal opportunity mod that way, I don't tolerate intolerance. And I've had about enough of his manure.

Always the same old broken record, going back the SacredStar. Find a scapegoat and pick on them until they go away...of course, Silas doesn't ever do that to mee, does he?

Inhumility is warned every time he starts his crap, so don't tell me about "being allowed to." You are simply trying to justify Silas' actions, which are even more out of line than Inhumility's.

It is bullying, Silas is a bully. That's the part you refuse to see, and you encourage in him. I don't expect everyone to agree with everyone else, but it gets really, really old being told over and over that I'm going to hell because I don't listen to his line of crap. I've heard it all before, it is senseless and contrary to what the Bible says Jesus taught. You see it differently, that's OK with me. But when this *person* gets in my face, over and over, about how wrong I am when he doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground, and not only my face, but everybody else's too.

You and Dor are not like that. You have your beliefs, and I respect that. You're not in my face about it. And I'm not in your face, or any others, unless they get out of line. I let Silas go, and go, and I said something that was ignored, and I said something else that was ignored, and I went ballistic and suddenly everyone started to listen. Then it takes calling a devil and devil to make people listen again because what little progress was made went right out the window just as soon as I complimented him on how well he was doing. It was like I gave him permission to do the very things I laid into him for. I don't care if he's a 13 year old kid, I don't have to put up with it, and I'm not going to either. Not as long as I am responsible to keep the peace around here.

Peace only works when everybody wants peace. Silas doesn't want peace. Therefore he is not of G-d, he is not a follower of Jesus, and he is not welcome as long as he remains combative. This is true for anybody who comes in here thinking they can just take the place over to their own way. I am an equal opportunity mod that way, I don't tolerate intolerance. And I've had about enough of his manure.

Silas also never threatens to physically go kick anyones ass either.

Ok you want to talk about hardened hearts.
Go actually look at all the posts....Silas might be abrasive and all.
But he was not the one calling people names and all.
Yall hate the message so your gonna kill the messenger wow novel concept.

Ok you want to talk about hardened hearts.
Go actually look at all the posts....Silas might be abrasive and all.
But he was not the one calling people names and all.
Yall hate the message so your gonna kill the messenger wow novel concept.
Yes, please do "look at all the posts." He was pretty abusive of mee on far more than one occasion. And downright disrespectful of everybody else with the exception of you and yours. If I hated the message, don't you think I would be Buddhist or Pagan or something by now? Nah, Silas is the one out to kill the message. And he's doing a pretty damn good job of it too.

Yes, please do "look at all the posts." He was pretty abusive of mee on far more than one occasion. And downright disrespectful of everybody else with the exception of you and yours. If I hated the message, don't you think I would be Buddhist or Pagan or something by now? Nah, Silas is the one out to kill the message. And he's doing a pretty damn good job of it too.
You are right as long as you are deaf and hardened it is no use talking anymore.

Back