Breaking the Sound Barrier

I think Phyllis will eventually have something meaningful to say about all this feline image manipulation...or maybe not. Be careful...verrryyy careful cat maligners. You just may become one in your next lifetime.

flow....:rolleyes:

Breaking through the sound barrier to soothe the savage beasties (or vices?)
immortalmelodymw3.jpg

Will someone tell me....... what's going on.

Cats have nothing to do with this thread.

My cat is missing, it is my family, it is my child.

It is a white cat.

Looking at these pictures I do question some strange depraved intelligence.

In the name of mercy I cry where is he?

- c -

Will someone tell me....... what's going on.

Cats have nothing to do with this thread.

My cat is missing, it is my family, it is my child.

It is a white cat.

Looking at these pictures I do question some strange depraved intelligence.

In the name of mercy I cry where is he?

- c -

Hi Ciel, I'm sad to hear your cat is missing. :(

I'm sorry if the absurdity of this thread caught you off-guard. If you take a look at the OP you'll see that this thread it actually a goof I made while trying to split off the intended thead on the Sound Barrier. We all decided to have a little fun with my mistake.

It never occurred to me that the white cat in the photo might actually be deceased; I'm sure Nick just gleaned it off the net and has no idea himself. It was not meant to distress. Sometimes we do need to be a little nutty, just letting off steam.

My sister's cat disappeared for over a week in the middle of winter. She thought he was gone for good, but he did return. Hope yours does too.

luna

--==++==--

Ciel-san!

I do not think it is a picture of a dead cat.

Sorry to hear about your cat. I hope you find him/her.

OK. No more cats.

Have you ever known someone who needed a paddling really badly?

bad-dog.jpg

I'm seeing a place by a small creek where a culvert goes under the road. The grass grows very tall there...(don't know what this means)

PUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He came back................ :) :) :) :) :)

Maybe the castration two days ago gave him more balls than the ones taken away............ a right of passage........ the cat is now a lion and roars in his purring momentousness.

- c -

PUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He came back................ :) :) :) :) :)

Maybe the castration two days ago gave him more balls than the ones taken away............ a right of passage........ the cat is now a lion and roars in his purring momentousness.

- c -

Thanks, G-d!

I was actually worried. Ask him if he was down by the creek.

Kind soul prober, thankyou.

There is no creek. But it's been a mighty wild wet dark forest to be moving through.

love - c -

Kind soul prober, thankyou.

There is no creek. But it's been a mighty wild wet dark forest to be moving through.

love - c -

Well, then maybe he thought he was up the creek.:D

Glad you found each other.

Hi all...It is my considered opinion that cats and dogs are the foundation of civilized human behavior.

C...so glad your friend has returned. Give him some albacore.

Yes Nick... a very gentle paddling and a good talking to.

Luna...thanks for your creativity...absurd threads are much more fun than serious ones.

But you should all know that this thing with cats and dogs is very foundational and important. Hint...it's about LOVE, but also about conflict.

flow....:p

you've heard...

Dog: "They feed me, love me and take care of me. They must be gods."

Cat: "They feed me, love me and take care of me. I must be a god."

Back