Anti-

The Christ taught re-birth. It is the conscious vertical process that connects heaven and earth. The anti-Christ is a dynamic attractive influence that denies any vertical connection other then in our imagination and teaches pure secularism that defines and justifies human meaning and purpose purely by egotistical and societal interests.

Peace--
Well, only Christians and Muslims believe that there will be an Antichrist (Dajjal--is his title in Islaam, meaning the fake messiah, the imposter).
Christians and Muslims do not back each other up in some of the descriptions of this man. My understanding is that Christians are not sure from what community he will come from. Muslims believe him to come from an area between Syria and Iran. Muslims believe that dajjal's parents will be of Jewish descent and will greatley suffer because of this cursed child of theirs.
For some Christians, he will be extremely handsome, very intelligent, eloquent/articulate, possibly speaking more than one foreign language. He will have great political leadership, say Christians. He will speak blasphemy and will claim to be god. Muslim literature describe him with a heavy built, reddish burly hair, and having something wrong with one of his eyes. In one hadith (Prophet's saying) it was said that the Prophet Muhammad savs said: "Dajjal (antichrist) is one eyed. But you remember, that your Lord is NOT one eyed." Muslims, like Christians, believe that the antichrist will be a tyrannical political figure, then will claim religious prophethood and then commit Great sin by claiming to be god.
Muslims believe that dajjal/antichrist will be a 30th of the 30 big dajjals/antichrists. He will be the worst and last one. He will commit illusions to make people believe that he is divine. He will have a river of water and fire. It is said, that that which is dajjal's fire is actually good, but that which he claims is river of water is actually bad. He will give those that follow him riches of this world, but those who rebel against him he will make poor and will kill them. As a great test for humanity, Lord will allow this human biggot to make miracles, so he will be able to awake the dead also. He will travel the world fast and great armies will gather in his support.
Christians believe that antichrist will stamp people and the mark/stampign will be sign that a person has lost faith in True God. Muslims do not mention marking of the believers, but believe that all unbelievers, including the dajjal/antichrist will have letters KFR written on their forhead which will refer to 'unbeliever.' Christians believe that they will be persecuted in great numbers. Muslims believe that they will also be persecuted in huge numbers, so much so, that the only two cities where Muslims will be most safe will be Mecca and Medinah.
But, the good thing si ;) Jesus pbuh, believe both Christians and Muslims, will help destroy the antichrist. Muslims believe that when Jesus pbuh speaks to the dajjal, dajjal will melt like salt in water.
God bless you all!

I am very apprehensive about the placement of this thread. But maybe I underestimate our abilities here to understand one another.

That said, I know my opinion here is not going to be extremely popular with many Christians, but I will say this much: I think that if we are to determine the deepest meaning of the spirit of antichrist, then we must, must look within ourselves first. Then I think it becomes clearer.

Now I've gone and dunnit, haven't I?

Oh well....

InPeace,
InLove

I agree with this, although my own little interpretation is that the spirit involved in the idea of antichrist, will manifest on a collective level.

I've also read that the Illuminati bloodlines hold the bloodline of saviour and antichrist within the same bloodline. Merovingian, I believe. Could be the Debullion bloodline, or whatever it originally is. Bush and Obama have been directly linked to Debullion though.

well potentially explosive and controversial !

1 John 2:22-26 (New International Version)

22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Back