free will is dangerous

I dunno...

Do you feel Him?

Can you see Him?

I can.

Everywhere I look I see Him. I feel Him in the wind, in the rain, in warm sun.

If you don't, then enjoy your thing...

He's real to me. I don't have to understand everything about Him.

I have felt things when I read the bible. I have felt things when I pray to jesus. Sometimes good things, sometimes bad things. Sometimes hope, sometimes worry, sometimes dread, sometimes love or comfort, sometimes peace. sometimes uneasiness sometimes anxiousness
. most of the time Im not sure what exactly it is, and many times it is nothing at all

no I cant do all those things especially when I look at the world or interact with peoiple or think about life, and other countries, especially when I think about people suffering way more than I can imagine.

and a lot of these people dont believe, so screw em right

I have felt things when I read the bible. I have felt things when I pray to jesus. Sometimes good things, sometimes bad things. Sometimes hope, sometimes worry, sometimes dread, sometimes love or comfort, sometimes peace. sometimes uneasiness sometimes anxiousness
. most of the time Im not sure what exactly it is, and many times it is nothing at all

no I cant do all those things especially when I look at the world or interact with peoiple or think about life, and other countries, especially when I think about people suffering way more than I can imagine.

If it will make you feel any better, why don't you help those in your immediate influence? Why not volunteer to relieve others of miseries? When Jesus was here on this He reached out to people around Him. He didn't seem that concerned with what was going on in places like, say Rome. he saw the needs of the people He was with. If you reach out to people like He did, at least you will have done your part. I don't think God wants us to have the whole world burdened on our shoulders. Not saying we shouldn't pray for the lost or not support missionaries, etc., but we need to understand that God only expects us to do what we can with what we have. If everyone did this, there would be greater results.

Nope. That would be like the actions of the Priest and Levite in Luke 10:25-37, who crossed over to the other side of the street in order to avoid helping the man who was robbed and beaten by theives, as contrasted to the good Samaritan, who showed mercy on the unfortunate man and took care of him.

well said dondi- shadowman- volunteering would be a real eye opener for u,

jesus said- follow me...

what dya think he meant by that?

mmm...

Back