Which animal are you?

horse.jpg

I'm a horse. But the picture looks more like a jackass, which I can be a times, also. :p

It didn't know what I was... :)

You are either a Vultre or a Shrew personality.
But you may also be a Weasel personality.

"poking its nose into other people's business" Thats not at all like me... I am 100% self centred, I couldn't care less what others are doing....

"it just keeps going and going. If their outa my way attitude provokes resentment from its friends, that's just too bad. A shrew's gotta do what a shrew's gotta do...... That's more, me.... But still these both came from the shrew info.

Lol...quite funny.... I'm a Zebra (alternatives tiger and dolphin)
Uncompromising horse...everything black or white :p

I wouldn't have said any of those..... lol I dunno what animal suites me best............. PITBULL!! Like to really be alone... Will tolerate and "get along" with others if no other option... You cross me... I will rip your face off. If you challange me... I will rip your face off. Anything to truly upset me.... I will rip your face off.... Upset/hurt the "selected" people I have choosen to lay my loyalty on? I'll rip your face off.. And then you have only the -select- few that get my 100% loyalty and can trust me 100% with their lives, as I would lay mine down for them... Yup certain... I'm a pitbull, not -too- tall and built shoulders/arms/neck... And not that.... bright :)

I wouldn't have said any of those..... lol I dunno what animal suites me best............. PITBULL!! Like to really be alone... Will tolerate and "get along" with others if no other option... You cross me... I will rip your face off. If you challange me... I will rip your face off. Anything to truly upset me.... I will rip your face off.... Upset/hurt the "selected" people I have choosen to lay my loyalty on? I'll rip your face off.. And then you have only the -select- few that get my 100% loyalty and can trust me 100% with their lives, as I would lay mine down for them... Yup certain... I'm a pitbull, not -too- tall and built shoulders/arms/neck... And not that.... bright :)
Back to your ole yeller comment I see...we know what they do to pitbulls who act out you weasel.

zebra is equine ain't he?? 2 funny...

Weasel... lol That sounds slightly familiar.... But still I'd stick with pitbull

Weasels lack the emotional and spiritual maturity found in the larger carnivores. They are masters of chaos and their above average intelligence allows them to think quite well on their feet. Weasels are attracted to unorthodox environments. Their quick minds are able to take advantage of rapidly changing situations and they'll always emerge with more than their fair share of the booty.

What about Zebra Lionfish? They're red and white and cool too!

[SIZE=-1]
snake.jpg
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
"For all their vulnerabilities, snakes exude mysterious sexual ooze that seeps into the senses of even the most discriminating people. This is not love that we're talking about -- it's a deep reptilian desire for forbidden fruit -- of which we are all familiar."

Sure, why not? :p

[/SIZE]

Back