Satan is winning?

17th Angel

לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות
Reaction score
Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the d
Looking at "stuff" you got large amounts of christians.... (back in the old days) and then you had witches!! :eek: and evil scorcerers and Satanists... What did the christians do? They whooped their "evil" butts..... Looking now at more recent times there are large numbers of Satanists witches sorcerers or whatever... And it seems more acceptable by society... You have stores that sell equipment and such... Books that are produced and sold.... What would you say about that? The way I look at the current generation... Give it a few more... I could see religion dying... ;/ Just from a "neutral" observation point, this battle seems to be in Satans favour....

Looking at "stuff" you got large amounts of christians.... (back in the old days) and then you had witches!! :eek: and evil scorcerers and Satanists... What did the christians do? They whooped their "evil" butts..... Looking now at more recent times there are large numbers of Satanists witches sorcerers or whatever... And it seems more acceptable by society... You have stores that sell equipment and such... Books that are produced and sold.... What would you say about that? The way I look at the current generation... Give it a few more... I could see religion dying... ;/ Just from a "neutral" observation point, this battle seems to be in Satans favour....
well the bible does tell us that the whole world is in the power of the wicked one (satan the devil)1 JOHN 5;19 and the bible also tells us that satan is very angry because he knows that he has only got a short period of time left before Jehovah locks him away for a 1000, years... he is trying his best to get people to do things that the Almighty does not want us to do . as for religion dying out , the bible teaches that all FALSE RELIGION will come to its end .that is why God is telling his people to GET OUT OF HER revelation 18;4

That just seems like propaganda, or moral boosting for "your team". The world has always been a violent bad place.... And it is always steadily increasing.... What makes you believe god would win? Because he says so? When two boxers enter the ring or two sides play agaisnt each other say they will be the winners? Yet there can only be one winner? Like what makes you convinced that will happen? Is it just that a book says it will?

The world has always been a violent bad place.... And it is always steadily increasing.... What makes you believe god would win?
Steadily decreasing that is...depends on how you look at stats...yes more violence, yes increasing, but not in respect to the numbers of population...by percentages we have less people starving, less people murdered, less war deaths, less violence than ever before...

So as our population is exploding our per capita violence is decreasing, exactly the opposite of what was supposed ie the denser the population the more stress, more conflict, more problems, more violence. But instead the resilience of the human spirit is discovered and the closer we have to be together we realize we need to cooperate more....

Now on the surface this may not seem to be true...but in the wild west you cross my fence line you see the business end of a gun...when fences are crossed all the time, things change. Not to say there isn't turmoil, not to say we couldn't do better...

While incidents of violence are increasing due to increased population they are not keeping up with the population...therefor decreasing...

Open your window... Look outside, see those two legged things that think they know everything? That is my evidence... We call um humans... :) Self destructive lot... Very territorial.... Kill their own and their surrondings and life support... And all have different sets of "beliefs" A thing they swear to be truth... But they all differ, yet they promote the idea of love they all wage war on each other, and if they don't they will... Give them time.

Open your window... Look outside, see those two legged things that think they know everything? That is my evidence... We call um humans... :) Self destructive lot... Very territorial.... Kill their own and their surrondings and life support... And all have different sets of "beliefs" A thing they swear to be truth... But they all differ, yet they promote the idea of love they all wage war on each other, and if they don't they will... Give them time.
that as you are aware is not proof of anything...looking out the window. We discussed this on another thread where proof that we were becoming less violent over the centuries and in the past 100 years...

so again, your actual evidence, charts, statistics, to prove otherwise?

newspapers, radio, tv, internet have all caused the world to be smaller and brought violence around the world graphically into our living rooms...however just because we can see farther does not mean it is increasing...only causes our perceptions to beleive it is.

my non-imperical anectdotal evidence is that I have tens of thousands of miles on my thumb hitching around this violent gun toting country called the United States and have lived at the table of strangers, been brought into their homes, stayed with their families, enjoyed their giving, caring, compassionate nature personally and repeatedly...Coast to coast from New Hampshire to California and Alaska to Florida...and litterally everywhere in between! (did miss Minnisota, Wisconsin, North Dakota...that upper midwest area but sincerely doubt that is where all those nasty creatures you speak of hang out...)

This is not news to Christians. The bible talks about the conditions during the end times:

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." - II Timothy 3:1-5

"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Matthew 24:6-13

The world will get worse before it gets better.

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not one of those Christians that invites this to come just so it will quicken the return of Christ. I have a wife and kids. My children will live on and inherit the world we are leaving them . Do you think I would want them to be subjected to the horrors to come?

But then you ask, why would God allow the earth to be degraded so low. My guess is that He is patient for people to repent and turn to Him, so much so that He will wait until the very last moment to act so that as many as would come, will come to Him. In the meantime, the evil in the world continues to get worse.

I'd have to disagree with wil on this. The acceptance of evil into the mainstream conscience is becoming more and more prevalent. I have to be very particular with what my kids watch on TV nowadays. Daniel describes the end times as a period where knowledge will increase:

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." - Daniel 12:4

I'm all for learning, but with good knowledge, also come bad knowledge. The Internet is an environment for such. It is a dangeous tool. With it is the potential to learn evil, as well as good. One has to be careful of what one comes across.

I find it amazing, I think is the word. That you's guys have so much faith in this.... And genuinely believe this will happen.... Like you see the world getting worse, you 'for reals' believe without a doubt your god is coming? No doubt or what if's?

Sounds to me more like Satan is whining. ;) :D

ha... ha. ha...

Oh, Wil... Just then on the news... three shot dead.... Shot dead? Yeah.. Happens alot... Uhm... some odd years back you didn't have gun crimes here in England.... ;/

I find it amazing, I think is the word. That you's guys have so much faith in this.... And genuinely believe this will happen.... Like you see the world getting worse, you 'for reals' believe without a doubt your god is coming? No doubt or what if's?

I would say highly confident, but I'm not without my doubts sometimes. I could go into particulars about why I think events are unfolding that seem to indicate such a course, particularly in light of biblical prophecy. But that's a whole nuther topic. There are trends and indicators, though, that lead me to believe that the gel is starting to set. I ain't planting any specific dates though.

another thought.. .

satan knows he lost hes just trying to take as many down with as he can

so its them that lost.

Back