why doesnt god show up

I find that a bit insulting.

We are fearfully and wonderfully made. Arrogance is not pleasing to God. Step in front of him, not proudly, but humbly. No ones force is dear to God.

dont be,
allah just means G-d and if you are a montheist the One G-d.
Theres nothing arrogant in humbly praying on the ground for 5 times a day, nor the hijah [?]

why doesnt god show up ?

what i will say to that question is that its all in the bible for the answers :)

make no mistake about it , he is going to step into the affairs of man daniel 2;44

but first he is gathering a GREAT CROWD to get through the
GREAT TRIBULATION REVELATION 7;9-10, REVELATION 7;14

And before he steps in, he is having a global preaching work made known
matthew 24;14

and yes you have guessed it, he is using JEHOVAHS WITNESSES to do that heralding, along with his faithful angels .revelation 14;6

and it is certainly putting people on notice about the
GOODNEWS of GODS KINGDOM, and about Gods reigning king
JESUS CHRIST

Yes its all happening in this time of the end ,soon it will be the end of manmade goverments and rulerships , and then
GODS HEAVENLY KINGDOM can rule without any problems at all.
Daniel 2;44

make no mistake about it , God has everything in hand, and everything that he purposes will come to be matthew 6;9-10

Turn to me and be saved, all YOU [at the] ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no one else. ISAIAH 45;22

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. JOHN 3;16-17
:)

PHP:
and tell us the deal to our face, not after we die when it is too late?

Its obvious that some people in here make the question more complicated then it really is . There is no real reason for god not to just show up .

As a matter of fact Jesus said him self "ask in my name and you shall receive "so ask in his name and if it doesn't work then he lied. Only those who believe in the bible will tells you he has a plan and until that plan is done he wont show ,because they want to justifi god

It is very simple for God to just show, and then those who deny him deserve to not exist rather then burn. Burning people for ever is just evil so why not just make them not exit .

None of it makes sense I cant believe people would actually worship a god that would burn millions for ever
because they denied a belief

Please dont respond with " its your choice to go to hell or not "because if i new this god truly existed i wouldnt deny him. I refused to believe in a book riddled with errors . One more thing im an x christian so i know what it is to turn to god but i never found him i rather use my brain then convince my self he is there

None of it makes sense I cant believe people would actually worship a god that would burn millions for ever

very true indeed , what religious leaders teach makes no sense at all . it is only false teachings that teach hellfire .

The bible and what it REALLY teaches is far removed from such teachings as hellfire.

the bible and what it REALLY teaches is very good, with no hellfire teachings in sight.

Listening to false teachings leads to much confusion , and the God of the bible is disgusted with hellfire teachings .

so no worries , you are quite right to say ....

HOW CAN ANY ONE WORSHIP A GOD WHO BURNS PEOPLE ....

Do not be misled by false hellfire teachings, the bible does NOT teach it .

Only false religious leaders do that, and those who listen to them .

the bible does not teach hellfire :)

Back