What Are You Watching on Youtube?

Nala the Bosnian :kitty: landed in Barcelona:

Found out the how much time passed between the filming and the posting (a message was posted towards the end disclosing that Russia had officially invaded Ukraine.) Otherwise, it was well worth watching.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

An analysis of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir:

I wonder if any of IO's musicians agree with her thoughts, or if any of them have ever played the song themselves.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Something macabre:

Avoid it if you're not interested in horrifying death due to the fact that it involves one of the worst manmade disasters in American history (1920s California) with roughly 600 deaths when the dam failed.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

The Freddie Mercury Tribute/Phoenix Project/AIDS Fundraising concert is on for a short period of time (which is why I'm not linking it.) I kinda wish that I owned a copy, but them's the breaks. :(

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

The MCU version of The Incredible Hulk as a visualization of uncontrolled anger and a discussion about how to manage it productively (a Cinema Therapy episode):

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Electric Guitar: Albert Lee and Vince Gill
Acoustic Guitar: Randy Scruggs
Dobro: Jerry Douglas
Banjo: Steve Martin and Earl Scruggs
Mandolin: Marty Stuart
Bass: Glenn Worf
Drums: Harry Stinson
Harmonica: Gary Scruggs
Piano: Paul Shaffer
Organ: Leon Russell

Talk about name-dropping!

eta: here's a short bit about the song/players: Scruggs won a second Grammy in 2001 for the same song featuring artists Steve Martin, Vince Gill, Albert Lee, Paul Shaffer, Leon Russell, Marty Stuart, Jerry Douglas, Glen Duncan and Scruggs' two oldest sons, Randy and Gary

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

A video reaction of covers (luckily just snippets of the tunes; trust me!):

One snippet is from Limp Bizkit's cover of The Who's Behind Blue Eyes, and there were several covers of AC/DC, plus Train'scover of The Doors' Light My Fire.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back