Why was the Scientology Thread Locked

Thanks Brian, believe it or not I love to see a conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked :p

People haven't even begun to touch on the better conspiracy theories people could throw at CR. :)

Thanks Brian, but could you enlighten me as to the reason for the concern? What sort of issues have you had? I'm just curious is all.

Thanks,

Chris

Just read through ALL the scientology threads... I think it should have been a banned thread..... I mean, count how many threads target and rip apart the;

Buddhists
Christians
Jews
Muslims
Pagans
And others...

None, I mean all these scientology threads were more, "Hey you people are idiot's! Brainwashed and evil!! I hate you!!!!"..... Well, that's what I got from it... It wasn't to really compare or teach of it's ways.. Just seemed a free for all to rip on these people... And it's a shame that there are no scientologist's here to defend these claims.... *shrugs*

Thanks Brian, but could you enlighten me as to the reason for the concern? What sort of issues have you had? I'm just curious is all.

Thanks,

Chris

Vaj raised the concern that it was turning into another lynching thread, which sort of goes against the spirit of CR as an interfaith forum. Hence why the precaution.

However, I don't want CR to be seen to be moderating people's opinions unless forced to, so I'd rather just run with matters and see how it goes. Maybe all that will happen is that we'll end up with loads of Scientology ads targeted at the site, as happened previously. :)

Back