Lucifer as Christ's Brother

Re: Christus verus Luciferus

Indeed not, but Satan is the objectification of that tendency, and as a psychic object, is added to each tie any individual 'feeds' or 'adds' to it.

Thomas

I would just like to refer to an incident in my own life which fits into what you have said here.

Many, many years ago I was associating loosely with some people who dabbled in magic. It was supposed to be harmless "white" magic but one day at home I felt a negative force trying to take control of my mind. Needless to say it was very scary. Yes it was very scary.

Instinctively I repeated the name "Jesus" over and over again. Eventually I felt freed of the force. I then promptly disposed of any books I had which were in any way related to magic. I figured that possessing such books might have provided a doorway for the evil force to attack me.

Having resisted the force, and tossed out the books, I have never felt threatened in any way by this force.

There is a related incident involving the first (and only and last) Moonie missionary to Sydney. She was Alexa, a young American girl. As I was well into my search for truth adventure, and she was also seeking new ideas, we used to attend various meetings together of New Age, Theosophical and so forth.

One night she stayed with me, sleeping beside me fully clothed on the double bed. I felt a strong force trying to convert me to her religion. It was definitely a psychic attack. In the morning the girl told me it was my grandfather trying to convince me of the validity of her religion.

I guess Australians are not as gullible as (some) Americans. Alexa did not get one convert in Sydney, but a fellow used to attend her meetings for personal reasons. Eventually she entered a relationship with this man and turned against religion altogether.

Re: Christus verus Luciferus

I then promptly disposed of any books I had which were in any way related to magic. I figured that possessing such books might have provided a doorway for the evil force to attack me.
Hi,
The 'Satan' referred to by Thomas in your post is really the elemental beings- as it is depicted in the Tarot Devil Card.

You really should be careful what books you have in your bedroom. Just as water that pools outside is inhabited by amoebae that are invisible to the naked eye, so too do books carry little invisible beings.

Blessings,
Br.Bruce

Back