Do humans become Angels when they die?

Though angels are like humans in that they have personality and are given free will, they did not begin their lives as humans. In fact, God created angels long before mankind’s appearance—even before the creation of planet Earth. When God “founded the earth,” says the Bible, “the morning stars [angels] joyfully cried out together, and all the sons of God began shouting in applause.” (Job 38:4, 7) Since the angels are God’s creation, they are called the sons of God.

This link is liberally sprinkled with biblical truth, but it has a definite watchtower spin on it. (much like the magazine)

From link:
yes as you say it is full of biblical truth , thats because Jehovahs witnesses stick to the bible and everything that is printed by them is inline with the bible ,and it is very good :)

This link is liberally sprinkled with biblical truth, but it has a definite watchtower spin on it. (much like the magazine)

From link:
its good to know that the watchtower is in line with the bible , the bible teaches that only a little flock will be going to heaven with Jesus to be in the kingdom and here are the bible facts.
"Have no fear, little flock, because your Father has approved of giving you the kingdom."—LUKE 12:32.
"And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads." (Revelation 14:1) its good to know that there are a people out there who are inline with the bible . and yes it is Jehovahs witnesses who also print the watchtower mag and it is VERY GOOD ........... NICE:)

The “proper dwelling place” of angels is the heavens. (Jude 6) As to humans, God’s original purpose was for man to live forever on earth. (Genesis 1:28; 2:17; Psalm 37:29)

"And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads." (Revelation 14:1)

I agree with your heart, I vehemently disagree with your programming. The 144,000 are a missionary corps of redeemed Jews who are instrumental in the salvation of many Jews and Gentiles during the time of Tribulation. The writing on their forehead is to show that they belong to God and counteracts the mark of the beast.

I agree with your heart, I vehemently disagree with your programming. The 144,000 are a missionary corps of redeemed Jews who are instrumental in the salvation of many Jews and Gentiles during the time of Tribulation. The writing on their forehead is to show that they belong to God and counteracts the mark of the beast.
the 144,000 are SPIRITUAL JEWS from all nations , and they include Jews and gentiles , and the gathering in this tiime of the end is focused on a Great crowd of OTHER SHEEP JOHN 10;16 and yes it is a great crowd , and this is also from ALL NATIONS . REVELATION 7;9-10
With the passing out of the old, the new covenant was made with those who become spiritual Jews. This meant that not only natural-born Jews, but also non-Jews could be brought into this new covenant arrangement and thus become spiritual Jews. and as we can see from the verse in revelation these spiritual Jews are not afraid to be making known the name of the most high , it is there for all to see and they are very identifiable because of his name .

Back