Staffords....

Hey All--lovely pets you all have! I don't have Staffords (in fact, my dogs might look like appetizers to them--haha. One Stafford to another: What was that? Reply: I think it was a dog, but looks awfully small.) :rolleyes: :D

greymare said:
Do you or anyone else out there end up giving your pets nicknames?

Porsche: “Porsche Pup”, “Porsche-Worsche”, Love Dog, “Radar”, and (from my 5-year-old-granddaughter with a thick southern accent) “Po, Po, PO-Sha”

Poco: “Poco-Puppy”, “Loco Poco”, “Movie Star Dog”, and (she fell in a hole in the snow when she was little) “Snowbunny”

Both dogs together: "Pup-Ups" and "Hush Puppies" and "%&#@!, WhyCan'tYouBothEverWantOutAtTheSameTime?""

Mischief: “Missy”, “Missy Cat”, “Ki-ee Ki-ee”, “Pretty Kitty”, and The Cat.

I think I may have told you, grey, that I love birds, too. Those are cuties you have there in your latest avatar. But I just gotta say that the picture, together with the caption underneath is a little scary! “Pikyourbrain?" Reminds me of a Hitchcock flick…LOL!

InPeace,
InLove

Awesome dogs MW! Looks like a very calm feel within the pack.

Thanks 17th, they get on really well and yet all have totally different personalities. I was out in the fields playing ball with them today and it is a joy to watch them. Tara (the black & white) is the quickest, so she gets the ball but will wait for Ben (the hairy one) and then give him the ball to bring back to me. They both try not to let Brandy (the fat one) get the ball as he won't let go until I stick my finger in his mouth and tickle his tongue - the things we do to keep our pets happy!!!

I love breakfast here, 3 dogs, 2 cats and 5 chickens all having breakfast in the kitchen - definately a funny farm :p

Nice poochies Muslim woman!

Thank you so much. They are just part of the minagerie, I would need a very wide angled lense to get all the dogs, cats, horses, ducks, chickens, pet sheep, pigeons etc in. It's like living in a zoo but we would't be without them. I am so lucky :D

Back