Happy thread

How about when that gal pulls the tail of the elephant who bellows out and Fred jumps out of his little carrier and slides down the tail of the dinosaur yelling YABBA-DABBA-DOO!!!

now that is happiness...anytime anyone says YABBA-DABBA-DOO.

oh and didn't that always end with "We'll have a gay old time!"

hehe reference to a different time...or Barney and Fred??

You should be so lucky. With our cat, a trip to the toilet is not permitted, without it being carried out under supervision! :p

s.

Well, I don't know why he does.... not one to use it him'self, but Mr Yin. one of my six cats, always unrolls the roll for my benefit.......
Mmmmmm do I really need that much????????????

- c -

Well, I don't know why he does.... not one to use it him'self, but Mr Yin. one of my six cats, always unrolls the roll for my benefit.......

- c -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

- c -

Mishmish does that, usually just after I have mopped the floor, so the whole roll gets wet. Don't cats know about saving trees?

He also refuses to drink out of bowls (plastic, ceramic, metal), he waits until you flush the loo and then runs to the bathroom. He puts his back feet on the seat and front feet wedged on the sides of the toilet and drinks until the flush stops. Good thing I dont use bleach blocks. And he is the sane on in our family. :D

He also refuses to drink out of bowls (plastic, ceramic, metal), he waits until you flush the loo and then runs to the bathroom.

Ours will only drink out of our bedside glasses :rolleyes:.

And ciel....SIX cats....that's greedy :p

s.

Ah yes, I've read about this, it's kind of a worldwide thing...well at least I've read about it in other countries....:rolleyes:

Very nice.:):):)

Happiness is a hug from a friend that you didn't know until....just now.

s.

I have found films from other countries, I think it is brilliant Big friendly hug Snoop. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe it, I have been so busy working for a few days so have hardly posted and nobody had a happy thought while I was away. :(

Todays happy thought is purring. Cats just have this amazing ability to relax you, they just purr. Have you ever heard a more contented sound?

ok ok mw. heres a happy thought for you......

my 17yr old turning his mates down for a night out because he WANTS to stay home and look after his mother. gotta love him for that.

ok ok mw. heres a happy thought for you......

my 17yr old turning his mates down for a night out because he WANTS to stay home and look after his mother. gotta love him for that.

You have to be kidding me, that is not a happy thought it is a pure miracle :D

Oh wow, I am so happy for you - what a good lad.

I see this thread and I think of the happy silly songs I enjoy...

Mares eat oats and does eat oats...

Obla di Obla da...

and all the silly camp songs....

silly makes me happy...

and there is a lot you can do without the green leaves...

and when you do silly things without the green leaves there is quite a different level of enjoyment...and knowing you can attain that 'high' without external substance is way cool....

Back