Hello everyone

Sparrkie

Reaction score
I am new to this forum through my mam because I have looked for answers on questions and I either don't understand or I can't find the answer

My name is Heather, I am 21 and live in England, I am at college waiting to go to university to do art

I can't think of anything else to say other than I am a bit dippy at times, if there is anything that anyone would like to ask me, by all means ask me

Anyway hello! :D

Hi Sparrkie, and welcome to CR - good that you're able to post now. :)

Hi Sparkie ! Welcome to CR.

Have no fear. One of the great American comedian George Carlin's most effective characterizations, way before you were born, was of the "Hippy Dippy Weatherman".

Go ahead and Google it, it shoud be available somewhere. And remember when you're viewing/listening that in the context of the times "weathermen" were violent "extremists" who caused lots of trouble and sometimes "blew things up".

flow....:D

Hi Sparrkie, and welcome to CR - good that you're able to post now. :)

As soon as I got a message from you, I could post but I am going to do what you advised, which is not to put links in the post until I hit double figures with them
Then I'll spam you to your wits ends :eek::p:D

Hi Sparkie ! Welcome to CR.

Have no fear. One of the great American comedian George Carlin's most effective characterizations, way before you were born, was of the "Hippy Dippy Weatherman".

Go ahead and Google it, it shoud be available somewhere. And remember when you're viewing/listening that in the context of the times "weathermen" were violent "extremists" who caused lots of trouble and sometimes "blew things up".

flow....:D

I have heard of him and seen some of his work and I do think he is funny

Hi and welcome to CR :)

Is your mam on here or has she just hived you off to give her ears a rest?:D

I imagine once you'll go to university you'll forget all about CR :rolleyes:

Anyway, welcome as Pathless says to the idiocracy!

Snoopy.

Hiya Sparrkie, nice to have you on board. I got a hunch you know Sally... right? Wrong? Either way welcome!! :)

Tao

I'm here. [Her mam] Just haven't shown my 'face' for a while.
Welcome to CR Heather. Hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Hi and welcome to CR :)

Is your mam on here or has she just hived you off to give her ears a rest?:D

I imagine once you'll go to university you'll forget all about CR :rolleyes:

Anyway, welcome as Pathless says to the idiocracy!

Snoopy.

My mam on here is suanni and she was the one who directed me here because she can't answer all my questions, I for some reason need to learn about anything and at the minute it is about religion

Hiya Sparrkie, nice to have you on board. I got a hunch you know Sally... right? Wrong? Either way welcome!! :)

Tao

Is sally on here muslimwoman, if so I have already said hi to here on her blog because she wanted input on it, so I meet her there :)

I'm here. [Her mam] Just haven't shown my 'face' for a while.
Welcome to CR Heather. Hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Well I wont get the answers until I hit double post on the forum, the reason I couldn't post was because my posts had links in them so I am going to wait until then before I start asking questions because a few of my questions have links in them, so I can wait

Sparrkie...Patience is a virtue, but I do understand the impatience of young adult lives. Try reading a layperson's commentary on the Book of Job. The Bible book itself is hard reading (you know old stuff, old people). Actually Job is the oldest book in the Bible and has its roots in ancient middle Eastern folk myths.
Talk with a cab driver sometime about his/her work. If anyone knows about patience these days, they do (been there, done that).

flow....;)

Well I wont get the answers until I hit double post on the forum, the reason I couldn't post was because my posts had links in them so I am going to wait until then before I start asking questions because a few of my questions have links in them, so I can wait
Namaste Sparrkie,

Surely you have some pre-emptive discussion, some questions, some thought prior to your being able to post some link to some troubling website.

Could the website possibly be causing consternation if you were not comfortable in your current thought?

Not saying we have answers here...we have opinions, lots of them, and thought, volumes of it...and questions...oh we have questions....

My mam on here is suanni and she was the one who directed me here because she can't answer all my questions, I for some reason need to learn about anything and at the minute it is about religion.
Well, feel free to ask away. {However, don't be discouraged if some of the answers might be 'I don't know.' "I don't know" can be the starting point for a great journey. (Ask any member of the Old Farts Corral.) :D }

Well, feel free to ask away. {However, don't be discouraged if some of the answers might be 'I don't know.' "I don't know" can be the starting point for a great journey. (Ask any member of the Old Farts Corral.) :D }

It's a grand destination too ;)

s.

See I don't mind if people don't know the answer because as you said, it is the starting point for something

The questions that I can't seem to find the answer for or get contradicting answers for are:
1. Why do muslim women wear the [SIZE=-1]Hijab?
2. Do arranged marries still happen in any religions? If so, what religions?

There are more questions but at the minute I just can't seem to think of what they are :p
[/SIZE]

Back