IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!.... Nearly... Well, Might as well be.

A local radio station, button #6 in my car (the one I don't get to unless all five of the others are simultaneous commercials), is playing CHRISTMAS SONGS CONTINUALLY, and it's just the first week of November! I would say they're out of their minds, but they must calculate that they will gets ratings that way.

Bob... You must do this....

In the morning you approach your car to go to work... Yes sort out your tie... Eye yourself up in the reflection in the car window... Looking good... Get in press number six... Turn it up top and open windows sing your heart out sun shine!! sing as loud as you can all the way to work!

I think we -ALL- should -HAVE- to make a christmas card for CR.... AND INFACT!!! There should be some kind of freaking contest.... We all just have this challange.... Runners up and so on... But one ultimate champion! :D I wanna be one of the judges as it is my idea :D

Who else would find that fun? Be so interesting to see wht people come up with specially coming from different religious paths ;\ OR am I just being too child like?

I think we -ALL- should -HAVE- to make a christmas card for CR.... AND INFACT!!! There should be some kind of freaking contest.... We all just have this challange.... Runners up and so on... But one ultimate champion! :D I wanna be one of the judges as it is my idea :D

Who else would find that fun? Be so interesting to see wht people come up with specially coming from different religious paths ;\ OR am I just being too child like?
Not childlike, just the ALL stuff is the question. We don't all have the artistic talent that many have. I'd be glad to provide my stick figure card. I did do one one year that was the lamb's view of the birth. In the frame she saw Joseph's sandaled foot, one leg of the feed trough that Jesus lay in, a hem and fold of Mary's clothes, and a lot of straw. I do color with crayons with the kids before Sunday school.

Mate..... Mate listen... That is the beauty... Art isn't... ISN'T about "talent" or what is seen as "talent" it is about the artist.... What comes from within is art... Be it in your eyes "good" or "bad" it is art, it is the soul of the artist.... And that is what makes it so awesome... Everyone has the capability to be an inspiring individual artist... Come on! Let's see what you people have got! For the winner I'll send through the post a signed picture of me and David hasslehoff semi nude smiliing at the camera! That's all I got :\ unless someone else can think of an awesome prize?

Wait for it, how does it connect to your religion?

Hi 17th

We don't celebrate christmas, so I imagine I will cleaning my apartment, cooking horrid spicy food and typing waffle on the net. :D

Well I am no 17th but here is my offering for everyone that celebrates Christmas

Attachments

• xmas-tut.jpg
    xmas-tut.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 201
"For the winner I'll send through the post a signed picture of me and David hasslehoff semi nude smiliing at the camera! "
Top half or bottom half?

Back