Who you are.....

Whose god? What god? Where the hell is my god?
Depends on the day.
But the real question, 17th, do you believe in god?
And how does that make you feel?

:p :D
It makes me feel cold!

Well, consider this quote from the INTJ wiki link posted earlier:

I see I see said the blind man, I was just curious to your train of thought behind it... Cool.

This INTP came out as a Realist, common as muck:p

It didn't say whether relative or absolute though...

s.

yeah....whaddya think??!!

s.

I would have said you're... I am attempting to choose my words carefully.... I would have um, said you're perhaps more "zaney"? lol.... Like thinking what doesn't, perhaps shouldn't be thought of... Some kind of cosmic spacemen who is at -one- with all.... Realist? Hmmmm.... I dunno! What do I know though!!! :\

Yes Snoopy...ideally you really should be a realist.

flow....:p

Yes please - the real for me. Thanks for the confirmation, Idealist.

s.
OK Realist, what is real?

{I know I could ask flow, I'm sure he could go on and on about what real should ideally be. I could ask 17th, I'm sure he could plan out what real should be. I could ask Seng T'san, the 3rd Patriarch, and he could say "“Is” and “is not” are the same, For what “is not” equals “is...”}

What says you, Realist?

Oh, I used a "realist" this morning when I went to the market.

Let's see, milk, diet soda, cucumber, bananas, kiwifruit, etc.

Thanks Snoopy !

flow....:p

{I know I could ask flow, I'm sure he could go on and on about what real should ideally be. I could ask 17th, I'm sure he could plan out what real should be. I could ask Seng T'san, the 3rd Patriarch, and he could say "“Is” and “is not” are the same, For what “is not” equals “is...”}

What says you, Realist?

Ah, resorting to direct questions are we now? :eek:

Eat one of flow's bananas. That's real.

Rocket science ain't it?;)

s.

Who would you trust?

Your answers suggest you are an Innovator
The four aspects that make up this personality type are:
innovator.gif

Summary of Innovators
  • Energetic and creative taking inspiration from everyone they meet
  • Enjoy flexible work environments with few rules and many opportunities for fun
  • Think of themselves as imaginative, sociable and sympathetic
  • May not think logically about their ideas

I always find these things fun. I'm an Idealist. Not much of a surprise to me. When I meet people and they ask what I am, I often use "idealist" already as the description. :D

As for Myers-Briggs, I'm INFP.

Back