Big Bang and Expanding of Universe

I have little doubt that you can explain why this doesn't mean this and that doesn't mean that. I found those two references after a very short search. And if you want, I could do more searching and come up with more things you'll have to explain away.

My point is if you want to point to a couple of instances where the Quran can be interpreted to describe current scientific theory and claim that proves its divine origin, you have to then reconcile the instances that don't match up to today's scientific understanding and accept that those instances disprove its divine origin.

After all, in a particle accelerator, they don't take one result and call that fact, and the next result and call it allegory and the next result and call it a miracle! Each result must be looked at the same way or else it isn't science.

I had explained it but you don't seem to get it with very very very much respect.... You know it explains modern things in the ayahs you quoted from Quran....

That is a beauty of Quran every Ayah is a different story meaning we see them differently and that is a beauty rather something back their are signs i say not whole theory chapters i have already said Quran is book of Signs we get signs from every Ayah, Was those two points i have quoted are wrong like i have explained it their like how a person is born... yes it was correct in Quran, you should say not it isn't correct if it isn't and secondly about stars wasn't it correct like stars are very hot science have found few years back and Quran speaks of it 1400 years back that was what my point and i pointed it out in the Ayahs you quote...

About the searching thing it isn't the matter of the site on first page any search engine offcourse if you search on a search engine comparative religion and interfaith forum which is this one comes on top why you joined it.... it was easily fount its matter of quality rather then coming on the first or easily found page..... and yeah i will be obliged to give you answer if you have anymore...

... and yeah i will be obliged to give you answer if you have anymore...

I'll pass Ii4U. The truth is I have little desire to try to convince you of anything and the language barrier is just enough to make this task nearly impossible. I'm a lover of science and I merely asked that you apply a little consistency to your reading of the Quran. But if you want to believe that the Quran is divine and prophesizes the future, that's fine. If you want to try to convince others that this is the case... well, let's just say that's going to be a difficult task.

Ii4u, I can respect the fact that you are a literal believer of the Quran. I know many Orthodox Jews, Conservative Christians and Muslims that are literal believers.

But as a scientist and engineer, myself, I have some trouble reconciling the miracles described in these holy books with my knowledge of science. Can you see why I might have this skepticism ?

Also, I am not a believer in the divine giving of the Bible. Can you describe, physically, how this type of action could occur ? It is beyond our scientific experiences.

Thank you for your reply the thing is Avi that i have told above that we believe in Quran first thing for sure as it is... Secondly for us Muslims our religion is first in what ever we believe that we came to earth because of Allah SWT which we think is the creator of the universe and that these all things in this world is mere need of ours rather then our aim our goals... we have to die one day not now but any other day and return to Allah SWT so the things i wanted to emphasis is that we believe we are on this earth for our Allah SWT and Quran... but we need these jobs Engineering etc to live and live Allah SWT never stopped us from getting higher and higher knowledge in anything yeah i like engineering (software most) but it is my priority science is priority of all Muslims but not before our religion.. Allah has said to us through Quran and Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) to gather the knowledge of the world like science or what ever part it is....

Im not denying science in anyway and like you said how can be it possible without science to tell in the book 1400 years back about these points in Quran(that is what i have understood, do correct me if im wrong) that is same what im talking how it came in that offcourse a creator know his creation So do Allah (SWT) knows about this earth and universe... We have to see science with the glasses of religion.....

I have to make one point clear we do not believe in Islam because of these amazing Facts in quran, but we believe in itself with the beauty of teaching itself if say truly saying if if Islam had no miracle etc or anything else had only its teaching i would be Muslim Alhamdulilah and that is history also not much Non-Muslims re-converted to Islam because of Miracles or things i have quoted in this topic in posts above but rather from teachings... thats the real beauty...

I'll pass Ii4U. The truth is I have little desire to try to convince you of anything and the language barrier is just enough to make this task nearly impossible. I'm a lover of science and I merely asked that you apply a little consistency to your reading of the Quran. But if you want to believe that the Quran is divine and prophesizes the future, that's fine. If you want to try to convince others that this is the case... well, let's just say that's going to be a difficult task.

I 100% agree with you because i know religion is always big barrier for any1 to convert to anything else and that what i think when im here when it is a interfaith religion i just try i don't compel and i can't compel i just try to give what i believe or what i have and i agree i think you are right it is very difficult to have other convinced and as i have said to Avi in post like we believe in Islam not because of these signs but because of the Teachings and that is also some difficult task to ask other to agree but much easier then the points above and i just give it my best and left everything else to Allah SWT...

Back