Give me any statement .....

sorry to bother you again. But, please, Quahom1. can you give me the text again where Jesus (pbuh) said:" I m God"
Sure Dialogue,

"You call me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash on another's feet" (John 13:13-14).

Definition of Lord: 1: one having power and authority over others: a: a ruler by hereditary right or preeminence to whom service and obedience are due b: one of whom a fee or estate is held in feudal tenure c: an owner of land or other real property dobsolete : the male head of a household e: husband f: one that has achieved mastery or that exercises leadership or great power in some area <a drug lord> 2capitalized a: god 1 b: jesus

The Greek and Hebrew form of the word "Lord" also means God.

Check out the Strong's Concordance.

v/r

Q

capitalized a: god 1 b: jesus
I dont think Jesus ever capitalised any alphabet when he spoke. So all these uppercase alphabets come from Greek, not from Aramaic.

umeiV fwneite me o didaskaloV kai o kurioV kai kalwV legete eimi gar
13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for [so] I am.

The word Kurios doesnt mean both lord & God, it basically means supreme in authority, controller, master etc. And can also be used for God. This is what I see here

The other word Jesus accepted is didaskalos, meaning instructor or teacher.

The proper word for God would be theos, not kurios.

The verse can very easily mean "you call me teacher & master", if one doesnt push divinity into it. Also, this is Greek, not Herew/Aramaic.

In Hebrew we have YHWH/Elohim, that have been used everywhere in the OT, & are the proper words for God. We can only guess which word was used here, & my best guess would be Adonai. This word literally means lord/master/controller, & can be used for any common everyday purpose, one of which is to call some entity/being one's God.

The other option is Rab, which means chief/master/lord etc.

There are too many ambiguities here. In no way can this be considered as a "conclusive evidence" of Jesus accepting divinity. At best, this can be considered as "one of the dozens" expected conclusions.

I dont think Jesus ever capitalised any alphabet when he spoke. So all these uppercase alphabets come from Greek, not from Aramaic.

umeiV fwneite me o didaskaloV kai o kurioV kai kalwV legete eimi gar
13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for [so] I am.

The word Kurios doesnt mean both lord & God, it basically means supreme in authority, controller, master etc. And can also be used for God. This is what I see here

The other word Jesus accepted is didaskalos, meaning instructor or teacher.

The proper word for God would be theos, not kurios.

The verse can very easily mean "you call me teacher & master", if one doesnt push divinity into it. Also, this is Greek, not Herew/Aramaic.

In Hebrew we have YHWH/Elohim, that have been used everywhere in the OT, & are the proper words for God. We can only guess which word was used here, & my best guess would be Adonai. This word literally means lord/master/controller, & can be used for any common everyday purpose, one of which is to call some entity/being one's God.

The other option is Rab, which means chief/master/lord etc.

There are too many ambiguities here. In no way can this be considered as a "conclusive evidence" of Jesus accepting divinity. At best, this can be considered as "one of the dozens" expected conclusions.
Yes it does. And how do you know Jesus didn't capitalize anything? Second of all Jesus didn't write the words, a witness did.

I love the fact that you suddenly know the mind of Jesus...

Yes it does. And how do you know Jesus didn't capitalize anything?
I know because nobody can speak in capital latters. More so when the language he is speaking doesnt have any capitalisation.

I love the fact that you suddenly know the mind of Jesus...
Its you who claim to know his mind. As far as I am concerned, I am just guessing. This is what I stated in my previous post.

I know because nobody can speak in capital latters. More so when the language he is speaking doesnt have any capitalisation.

Correct... lol. Most muslims do not even put an 'A' on the name allah... But who cares? It's just an 'A' lol.. Just like 'J' on jesus.. or G on god... Only the English language puts importance on these letters... The original texts do not.

Peace to the brethren, and Love with Faith, from God the Father and the Sir Jesus Christ! (Ephesians 6:23)

Most modern English Bibles translate the four letters "YHWH" into the word "Lord." This is done because no one knows the true pronunciation of God's name and also because the Jews wanted to avoid violating the sacredness of God's name if they pronounced it incorrectly. Nevertheless, in every instance of this usage "Lord" in the Hebrew phrase, "call upon the name of the Lord," it is the Hebrew "YHWH" in the original and is always in reference to God and to God, the everlasting God, alone.

The phrase is used of God in reference to prayer to Him. The phrase is never used in reference to anyone else other than God. Remember that "call upon the name of the Lord [YHWH]" in Hebrew was translated into Greek by the Jews in the LXX and they rendered "YHWH" into the Greek "kurios," which means "lord." This phrase was then used of Jesus in 1 Cor. 1:2.

"Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours,"

Jesus is called YHWH since the same phrase used to address God is also used to address Jesus.

1 Kings 18:24 - call on the name of the LORD
epikalesomai en onomati kuriou tou theou
call upon in name of lord of the of god

Psalm 116:4 - called I upon the name of the LORD
kai to onoma kuriou epekalesaman
and the name of lord call upon

As you can see in 1 Kings 18:24,37 and Psalm 116:4 above, the phrase is used to designate prayer to God. This same phrase is used in reference to Jesus in 1 Cor. 1:2. Therefore the Christian church is to call upon the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ. This is an obvious declaration of prayer to Christ designating His divine nature.

Sure Dialogue,

"You call me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash on another's feet" (John 13:13-14).

Definition of Lord: 1: one having power and authority over others: a: a ruler by hereditary right or preeminence to whom service and obedience are due b: one of whom a fee or estate is held in feudal tenure c: an owner of land or other real property dobsolete : the male head of a household e: husband f: one that has achieved mastery or that exercises leadership or great power in some area <a drug lord> 2capitalized a: god 1 b: jesus

Check out the Strong's Concordance.

v/r

Q

So, Quahom1, does it all depend on my interpretation or is there any other Christian text that may expel doubt?

(Luke 10:21) In the hour was Jesus glad in the Spirit, and said, 'I do confess to thee, Father, Lord (kurios) of the heaven and of the earth, that Thou didst hide these things from wise men and understanding, and didst reveal them to babes; yes, Father because so it became good pleasure before Thee.'

Back