Bible Truths

Wow that is impressive. God has really blessed you. I hope you give thanks to the Lord for that gift. I really mean it Quahome1. I am not being a smart @%*

Darren

PS I do owe you and apology for being so rude to you. Sometimes I let my ego get in the way. This is something I have to work on. Now this dosn't change my beliefs. I just have to find a different way to express it.

Thanks,

Darren
It's ok man. No worries. We all have our particular talents, and abilities. And we each see a piece of "truth". But the puzzle is for us all to put together...:D

ok back to bible truths :)

Apostate priests, prophets, and wise men of the Israelite nation in time led the people to oppose God’s counsel and commands as spoken by his loyal servants. (Jer 18:18)

As a result, Jehovah caused ‘the wisdom of their wise men to perish and the understanding of their discreet men to conceal itself’ (Isa 29:13, 14; Jer 8:8, 9),

bringing the 500-year-old kingdom to ruin (as he later did to Jerusalem’s proud destroyer, Babylon, and to the boastful dynasty of Tyre). (Isa 47:10-15; Eze 28:2-17)

They rejected spiritual wisdom in favor of fleshly wisdom.

which brings to mind another bible truth ,

Jesus praised his heavenly Father for hiding certain truths from the "wise and intellectual ones" while revealing them to his disciples, who were by comparison like "babes." (Lu 10:21-24)

The scribes and Pharisees, educated at rabbinic schools, were among such wise and intellectual ones.—Compare Mt 13:54-57; Joh 7:15.

it does not matter how educated we are , what matters is if we are right with God .

The lake of fire

Darren

The lake of fire has a meaning similar to that of "the fiery Gehenna [hell fire, King James Version]" that Jesus spoke of. (Matthew 5:22; Mark 9:47, 48)

Gehenna occurs 12 times in the Christian Greek Scriptures, and it refers to the valley of Hinnom, outside the walls of Jerusalem.

When Jesus was on earth, this valley was used as a garbage dump, "where the dead bodies of criminals, and the carcasses of animals, and every other kind of filth was cast." (Smith’s Dictionary of the Bible)

The fires were kept burning by adding sulfur to burn up the refuse. Jesus used that valley as a proper symbol of everlasting destruction.

As does Gehenna, the lake of fire symbolizes eternal destruction.

Death and Hades are "hurled into" it in that they will be done away with when mankind is freed from sin and the condemnation of death.

Willful, unrepentant sinners will also have their "portion" in that lake.
(Revelation 21:8)
They too will be annihilated forever.
On the other hand, those in God’s memory who are in hell—the common grave of mankind—have a marvelous future.

The lake of fire has a meaning similar to that of "the fiery Gehenna [hell fire, King James Version]" that Jesus spoke of. (Matthew 5:22; Mark 9:47, 48)

Gehenna occurs 12 times in the Christian Greek Scriptures, and it refers to the valley of Hinnom, outside the walls of Jerusalem.

When Jesus was on earth, this valley was used as a garbage dump, "where the dead bodies of criminals, and the carcasses of animals, and every other kind of filth was cast." (Smith’s Dictionary of the Bible)

The fires were kept burning by adding sulfur to burn up the refuse. Jesus used that valley as a proper symbol of everlasting destruction.

As does Gehenna, the lake of fire symbolizes eternal destruction.

Death and Hades are "hurled into" it in that they will be done away with when mankind is freed from sin and the condemnation of death.

Willful, unrepentant sinners will also have their "portion" in that lake.
(Revelation 21:8)
They too will be annihilated forever.

On the other hand, those in God’s memory who are in hell—the common grave of mankind—have a marvelous future.

I just want to give you this scripture here, tell me what you think about it.

1cor 3:15 if anyone's work will burn he will sufffer loss, but he himself will be save, yet so as through by fire.

I said this before, we all will be saved and we will be saved by going through the lake of fire. The works that are burnt up is the works of self,our carniality. We will be saved once we are purged in God's spiritual fire. (lake of fire). I gave a few scripture on all will be saved under the same thread ALL will be saved. (check it out.

Darren

I just want to give you this scripture here, tell me what you think about it.

1cor 3:15 if anyone's work will burn he will sufffer loss, but he himself will be save, yet so as through by fire.

I said this before, we all will be saved and we will be saved by going through the lake of fire. The works that are burnt up is the works of self,our carniality. We will be saved once we are purged in God's spiritual fire. (lake of fire). I gave a few scripture on all will be saved under the same thread ALL will be saved. (check it out.

Darren

if anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved; yet, if so, [it will be] as through fire. 1 cor 3;15

But as for you, in case you have warned someone wicked and he does not actually turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked way, he himself for his error will die; but as for you, you will have delivered your own soul.
ezekiel 3;19

yes its good to build with durable things that reach the heart

wisdom, discernment, fear of Jehovah, and genuine faith, then we are building with durable, fire-resistant materials. (Psalm 19:9, 10; Proverbs 3:13-15; 1 Peter 1:6, 7) Those who acquire these qualities will continue to do God’s will; theirs is the sure hope of remaining alive forever. (1 John 2:17)

winner08;161646 ALL will be saved. (check it out. Darren[/quote said:
here is an interesting verse

But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth."revelation 11;18

notice it says to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

which makes me thing about the days of Noah as spoken of in GENESIS 6;9-12

Noah was a righteous man. He proved himself faultless among his contemporaries. Noah walked with the [true] God. 10 In time Noah became father to three sons, Shem, Ham and Ja´pheth. 11 And the earth came to be ruined in the sight of the [true] God and the earth became filled with violence. 12 So God saw the earth and, look! it was ruined, because all flesh had ruined its way on the earth..

And we all know what happened to those who took no note in Noahs day dont we.

and Jesus did conpare Noahs day with the PRESENCEof the son of man(Jesus christ )

what can i say other than JUMP ON BOARD

NO ROBBIE WILLIAMS AND KYLIE PUN INTENDED:D
its a bit more serious than than

here is an interesting verse

But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth."revelation 11;18

notice it says to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

which makes me thing about the days of Noah as spoken of in GENESIS 6;9-12

Noah was a righteous man. He proved himself faultless among his contemporaries. Noah walked with the [true] God. 10 In time Noah became father to three sons, Shem, Ham and Ja´pheth. 11 And the earth came to be ruined in the sight of the [true] God and the earth became filled with violence. 12 So God saw the earth and, look! it was ruined, because all flesh had ruined its way on the earth..

And we all know what happened to those who took no note in Noahs day dont we.

and Jesus did conpare Noahs day with the PRESENCEof the son of man(Jesus christ )

what can i say other than JUMP ON BOARD

NO ROBBIE WILLIAMS AND KYLIE PUN INTENDED:D
its a bit more serious than than

Yes we do...mankind was saved, as was the rest of the earth and all life in, on, over, and under it.

Yes we do...mankind was saved, as was the rest of the earth and all life in, on, over, and under it.

Quahom1, what are your beliefs? Do you believe ALL will be saved?

Is there a place where God will send most of mankind to where they will be tortured forever?

Is there a place up in the sky where the good people go and are with God?

Last but not least. Does one have free will?

Quahom1, what are your beliefs? Do you believe ALL will be saved?

Is there a place where God will send most of mankind to where they will be tortured forever?

Is there a place up in the sky where the good people go and are with God?

Last but not least. Does one have free will?
Let me ask you a question...

Aside from the ones that actually go to hell, because that is where they want to go...

How would you feel to be able to walk the streets of heaven, everywhere in heaven you can go, except to the throne of the Father, because you did not accept the Son? Rules are rules...

Without Jesus, there is no getting to the Father...

v/r

Q

Let me ask you a question...

Aside from the ones that actually go to hell, because that is where they want to go...

Who would want to go to Hell!@#*??

Christ will save sinners...

While we are STILL sinners, Christ died for our sakes." (Rom. 5:8).

"Faithful is this saying, and worthy of all welcome, that Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE SINNERS ..." (Ver. 15).

How?

God's One for ALL rule...

Because of the disobedience of ONE (Adam) all will die...Beacause of the obedience of ONE (Jesus) all will live...

"For even as, in Adam, all are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall all be vivified" (I Cor.
15:22).

Because...

"For God does not dispatch His Son into the world that He should be judging the world, but that the world may be saved through Him" (John
3:17).

"And he [Christ] is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our sins only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2).

"For in grace, through faith, are you saved, and this is not out of you; it is God’s gift, not of WORKS, lest anyone should be boasting" (Eph. 2:8-9).

Why does Grace work?

"Yet the grace of our Lord OVERWHELMS, with faith and love in Christ Jesus." (I Tim. 1:14).

Paul also says...

"Does not God thrust away His people? May it not be coming to that!" (Rom. 11:1).

That is unthinkable to Paul. So he quickly assures us that:

"God does not thrust away His people whom He foreknew" (Ver 2)

This is why all will do God's Will....

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have ALL men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is One God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. Who gave Himself a ransom for ALL to be testified in due time" (I Tim. 2:3-4).

When ALL men came to the knowledge of the truth, God's Grace Will "Overwhelm them" and We will be (spiritually) natural to do God's Will...The same way we NOW, naturally do not...

"Yet the grace of our Lord OVERWHELMS, with faith and love in Christ Jesus." (I Tim. 1:14).

You see if...

"... Our Saviour, God, Who wills that all mankind be saved and come to a realization of the truth"

Then, "Thy Will be Done"

Will God do His Will?

"Telling from the beginning, the hereafter, And from aforetime, what has not yet been done. Saying, 'All My counsel shall be confirmed, And ALL MY DESIRE WILL I DO. Calling from the sunrise, a bird of prey, From a land far off, the man of My counsel. Indeed, I speak! Indeed, I will bring it about! I formed. Indeed, I WILL DO IT.

No one goes to Heaven...

only 144,000 and they will be ruling as kings and priests with Jesus and they are all chosen by God .:) luke 12;32

but for the rest of us we have the chance to do what Jesus spoke of matthew 5;5

I like the earth:) especially when it will be brought back to paradise conditions , and the bible promise of psalm 37;11 and psalm 37;29 is a reality

The righteous themselves will possess the earth,
And they will reside forever upon it
.psalm 37;29

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
psalm 37;11

For evildoers themselves will be cut off,
But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth.psalm 37;9

Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth. matthew 5;5

And that is a bible truth and promise from the bible , and it is VERY GOOD

only 144,000 and they will be ruling as kings and priests with Jesus and they are all chosen by God .:) luke 12;32

mee, you are one of the few who mostly use Scripture to back up your points...

But you are highly mistaken. Where in Luke 12:32 does it say 144,000 will be ruling as kings and preists with Jesus in Heaven??

but for the rest of us we have the chance to do what Jesus spoke of matthew 5;5

What does this mean?

For evildoers themselves will be cut off,
But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth.psalm 37;9

What do you think happens to the evildoers??

mee, you are one of the few who mostly use Scripture to back up your points...

But you are highly mistaken. Where in Luke 12:32 does it say 144,000 will be ruling as kings and preists with Jesus in Heaven??

What does this mean?

What do you think happens to the evildoers??

read revelation 14;1 there are 144,000 with Jesus

Jesus in matthew 5;5 said that the mildtempered would inherit the earth , and that promise is also spoken about in psalm 37;29 and psalm 37;11

but the evil doers will not get those good blessings they will be cut-off from them.

read revelation 14;1 there are 144,000 with Jesus

Where does it say "In Heaven???"

Jesus in matthew 5;5 said that the mildtempered would inherit the earth , and that promise is also spoken about in psalm 37;29 and psalm 37;11

Since when was "land" and "Earth" Heaven???

but the evil doers will not get those good blessings they will be cut-off from them.

You still haven't answered my question........what happens to the Evil doers when they are "cut off"???

Back