did the earth move for you?

How are we responding.. Good question, I'd say from an outside view, some of us dream, some of us act, some of us carry on in ignorance, some of us become aware of the problems, some of us look to the heavens and continue to say soon, others wipe a tear from their eye, and say now...

How are we responding.. Good question, I'd say from an outside view, some of us dream, some of us act, some of us carry on in ignorance, some of us become aware of the problems, some of us look to the heavens and continue to say soon, others wipe a tear from their eye, and say now...
yes i agree and those who act are spoken of in revelation 7;9-10 :) and they all have their symbolic palm branches to welcome Gods reigning king who is the king of Gods kingdom. they are moved to action
and loose no time in sharing the good news of salvation with others,

Abram’s faith moved him to action. He staked his future on God’s promises!

As Christians, we have an obligation to preach the good news and to make disciples. Primarily, we are motivated by love for God. Let us remember, though, that this is also a work of compassion. When we feel for people as Jesus did, our heart will move us to do all we can to share the good news with them. (Matthew 22:37-39)

Back