Establishing the truth!

Tao,
I'm not sure how to tell you this, but, I cleaned the kitchen this morning and used an anti-bacterial cleaner...

i feel so ashamed, so very very ashamed...

OMG!! you killed God!! (if only it were that easy)

:D

Tao

Bish, I can see why Ceil, and others, want to Bash you. In fact until you fill out what you are trying to say a bit more I fear Bish-Bash may become a bit of a cult sport around here. You see we have had a few interlopers in the past pop in with all this "I know a great truth" only to reveal themselves as regurgitators of third rate cultist sputum. Personally I think, and sincerely hope, that not to be true of you. Not least because I am spending hours here trying to decipher by research what you are hinting at.

Back on the thread topic can I add these as truths:

"It is impossible to freeze helium to a solid"

"Nowhere does nothing exist."

"The speed of a photon in the cosmic void is limited by friction"

Tao

In fact until you fill out what you are trying to say a bit more
What needs to be answered for others to pursue knowledge?

Back on the thread topic can I add these as truths:

Tao
These are not so much 'universal' in the sense that everyone can understand the implications.

'Nowhere does nothing exist.' Is interesting as it suggests there is no pure vacuum, which I agree with.

As for the bashing; well they crucified JC, locked up Roger Bacon for decades, and Darwin is not appreciated by a large percentage of the globe...... Just do a little homework on Confucious; he had a tough time as well with people but lives even today in such beautiful contribution as the words; 'do unto other as you would have done to you'

No worries...... as I would rather be slapped by the liars then lie to myself and existence.

Existence and how the world turns only works ONE way and no matter how many want to believe in magic and faithful to faithfully living a fib, the reality is, that time is almost over and knowledge will prevail.

Evolution of knowledge, is much faster than the evolution of species. And at this point in the game, they can shoot me now, as what is coming can never be stopped; the truth of existence will be completed and that goal of establishing the truth has been a pursuit of mankind since the beginning of time. Not a religion, a governement or even a bad word will affect the outcome. It is why I think that 144k number is so small in compared to the globes population; before the war only a few will truly see. Just an opinion.

Well whilst we await the war can we stick to you trying to elucidate this plebiscite as to where you are going with all this?

I would like to know what it is you mean, by example please, when you talk of entanglement. Are you talking about electron/positron pairs or complex atoms or all? Are you thoughts on the true nature of reality bound up in the quantum foam and if so are you trying to hint that this foam is a living thing?

Its easy to say " What needs to be answered for others to pursue knowledge?" but I am asking questions here, and reading page after page after page elsewhere, trying to get some handle on what you are on about and I'm little further on than where I started. I have faith that you do have more than hot air to share, but I am no scientist. i can thank you for pushing me to look at new things but I still want to know what you are talking about in a way that I can clearly comprehend. You say it is hard for you to communicate its totality...then do it bit by bit. As questions are posed answer them with a bit more than the same sentence repeated again and again and use analogies idiots like me can understand. After all I dont want to go Armageddon in the dark!!

Tao

I know. I know what Bish is on about....
.............................................................wait for it...................................................

Amway

The evolution of Knowledge has always been.

It is in the evolution of Wisdom we shall move forward.

- c -

Well whilst we await the war can we stick to you trying to elucidate this plebiscite as to where you are going with all this?
The single foundation to establish Peace is knowledge.

And that pinnacle is based on ‘light.’ The result is ‘the truth’ grounded in physical realities versus the bias of any single faith.

The evolution of Knowledge has always been.

It is in the evolution of Wisdom we shall move forward.

And since words are the real creation of man, then to comprehend any form of knowledge or wisdom will be represented by mankind.

Hence; Establishing the Truth!

Any other contributers?

Or will the posts simply represent doubt in the realities of UNDERSTANDING?

From this opinion, each are capable. Stand and make a contribution! :)

Tao

These are not so much 'universal' in the sense that everyone can understand the implications.

'Nowhere does nothing exist.' Is interesting as it suggests there is no pure vacuum, which I agree with.

Maybe not everyone yet understands the implications but all three of my assertions are intimately related and have sound mathematical and experimental evidence to prove them fact. The only plausible cause for them is the existence of something you deny exists...dark energy/matter. Or to give it its less mysterious names the Zero Point Field or Quantum Foam.

You are I am sure aware of the numerous experiments that have proved this exists through use of Casimir effect experiments. You will also be aware that the only thing that can explain why Helium does not freeze solid is the energy from the ZPF prevents it. And just as it was once thought that the sound barrier would be impossible to breach, that it would present a physical brick wall, careful measurement of the Field effects reveal it is the cause of the drag that limits the speed of a photon and just as we once passed the sound barrier we will invent a way to pass the light barrier. The theoretical models of how to do it have been around for decades its just no-one looked at them for what they were. It is amazing to think Tesla predicted all this so long ago and that Planck discovered the field twice without realising it.

Reading all this from respected professors working at such prestigious establishments as MIT and Los Alamos I begin to wonder if this is all that new territory and if some of the conspiracy sites I have dismissed as crackpot actually are documenting military technology developed from these ideas that have been around a long time. Are some of the UFO sightings military experiments with ZPF travel and drawing ZP Energy for propulsion ? Well thats a topic for another thread.

Back on track ... here is another absolute truth:

"The military always develop emergent technologies first" or put another way.. "war drives technological progress".

Tao

Didn't Rousseau say something to the effect of educating the heart rather than the head? I'm not sure of the exact quote anymore though SG might. The human race has amassed more knowledge than any one person could use and still we have no peace. So we rattle off a bunch of universal truths, so what? The moral and emotional development of the majority is still so poor that violence still seems like a viable strategy for conflict resolution.
I would have to back up Ciel on her idea of coming from love first, since Rousseau's ideas of educating the affections needs to come before education of the head lest we fall into mischief.
Tao's point of the military being at the forefront of technological change seems spot on, but what of it? What on earth does anyone think they will do with it?

In all honesty Bishadi, for a man who speaks of peace and light and understanding you have very limited views on the intelligence of other members here. What use is all knowledge to you and the rest of humanity if it does not produce this very peace, light and understanding in yourself?

Wisdom and knowledge..... one can pursue knowledge, yet without wisdom it is nothing. And wisdom as divine higher instruction enhancement is given through grace.

You say you are here to pursue life, and after reading your many posts I would presume the reason being is you are connected to a very old time line that is fast running out of reserves for it has come full circle and now finds it's self in the dark matter of it's own behind.

- c -

Maybe not everyone yet understands the implications but all three of my assertions are intimately related and have sound mathematical and experimental evidence to prove them fact.
Ah… please share the publications that shows us “experimental evidence’

Love to read, please share, the pub… not the news article….. as the pub offers math to review…. Please offer a name of the scientist or the title or something I can use my toys to look into it. Again please…… !

The only plausible cause for them is the existence of something you deny exists...dark energy/matter.
Sorry, just a skeptic in a big way. Meaning before my child will be given food, I will taste it.

In most every path or comment suggested, as much material knowledge as possible is observed, simply to be truly honest with myself and existence, that effort to observe and honor other knowledge is tested and tried.

Fairness goes both ways. :)

I will honor the material presented with integrity and unbiased.

Back on track ... here is another absolute truth:
"The military always develop emergent technologies first" or put another way.. "war drives technological progress".
Now do you see why I will not publish nor put the math on paper! The original publication PNC 1982 has a form to it but I only know of one copy left in print, so for over 26 years, the progress that could have been achieved is phenomenal but MIT, Cal Tech, Cambridge etc.. could have been working on it a long time ago. It is just that I was only 16 at the time and the method of addressing Neural interactions coupled with molecular physics was not acceptable to the so called, ‘intellectual community.’

Heck back then they said. “a photon cannot be slowed.’ Which we should all know by now is ridiculous as each and every atom held together is by a per se photon (energy in a measurable ‘f’) light.

Well there’s a pure truth; Energy is light.

As every association is caused by the energy (light) upon the mass.

Ie….. if there was a 1000 atoms in open space, all the same and in no proximity to other mass, what would cause them to associate? Now if we exposed them atoms to a little sunlight, will there be momentum and resonance imposed to that mass? If each captures the same ‘f’ of energy will they resonate? If like structures with like resonance are in proximity, will they associate?

Food for thought

Didn't Rousseau say something to the effect of educating the heart rather than the head? I'm not sure of the exact quote anymore though SG might. The human race has amassed more knowledge than any one person could use and still we have no peace. So we rattle off a bunch of universal truths, so what? The moral and emotional development of the majority is still so poor that violence still seems like a viable strategy for conflict resolution.
I would have to back up Ciel on her idea of coming from love first, since Rousseau's ideas of educating the affections needs to come before education of the head lest we fall into mischief.
Tao's point of the military being at the forefront of technological change seems spot on, but what of it? What on earth does anyone think they will do with it?
This one, Paladin?
We should not teach children the sciences; but give them a taste for them.
~Jean Jacques Rousseau​
Or this one?
One could wish no easier death than that of Socrates, calmly discussing philosophy with his friends; one could fear nothing worse than that of Jesus, dying in torment, among the insults, the mockery, the curses of the whole nation. In the midst of these terrible sufferings, Jesus prays for his cruel murderers. Yes, if the life and death of Socrates are those of a philosopher, the life and death of Christ are those of a God.
~Jean Jacques Rousseau​

This one, Paladin?
We should not teach children the sciences; but give them a taste for them.
~Jean Jacques Rousseau​
Or this one?
One could wish no easier death than that of Socrates, calmly discussing philosophy with his friends; one could fear nothing worse than that of Jesus, dying in torment, among the insults, the mockery, the curses of the whole nation. In the midst of these terrible sufferings, Jesus prays for his cruel murderers. Yes, if the life and death of Socrates are those of a philosopher, the life and death of Christ are those of a God.
~Jean Jacques Rousseau​

Not the one I was thinking of, but those are nice too :)

Many White Orbs……, the big Orb radiates heat and lightens up the colorful things of this space wherein I find myself. The smaller white orb changes in size and shape. The many tiny white orbs are a mystery but they can only be seen when the big orb is away.
I feel pleasure and pain, sadness and joy…. I can move about and I can imagine all sorts of things that may or may not exist…. I can manipulate things around me…
There are other beings like me with whom I can interact with, some leave me be while others push their opinions of this place in to my space…
I don’t want it to stop but I do what some understanding of what this place actually is.

Signed; the universal entity known as Bruno in here…

you have very limited views on the intelligence of other members here. What use is all knowledge to you and the rest of humanity if it does not produce this very peace, light and understanding in yourself?
Good point as I know I am quite flawed and actually accept it as the reason why many wish little association. I submit to you this is a weakness in which very little consideration is given when another represents a fact or ‘their truth’ yet never having done the work or actually knowing if what they represent is real. It is why when research is done, the preference is to observe the publications by the scientists themselves versus the media opinions.

Wisdom and knowledge..... one can pursue knowledge, yet without wisdom it is nothing.
As wisdom is learned by exposure not
as divine higher instruction enhancement
How does a baby learn wisdom? How does a baby find the first meal? The real ‘higher’ commitment is compassion or Love, and that first premise is ‘others’ first. So when another blatantly shares no consideration or Love for the impact they may cause upon another, willfully flagrant with atrocities or care of responsibility, each is in fact responsible to each of us, the others, to make a stand that ‘existence’ does not accept the selfishness or isolation; an adverse choice or action can impose. For example; a murder will never do as much damage to society as a whole than a lie as a lie, can reverberate into a cultural ignorance. (religious faith in omnipotence) Our society imprisons murderers but the bushes and popes wield quite the power; so who is the worse, the murderer or the liar.

Who is responsible for it? Us…….’ We the people’………..

You say you are here to pursue life, and after reading your many posts I would presume the reason being is you are connected to a very old time line that is fast running out of reserves for it has come full circle and now finds it's self in the dark matter of it's own behind.
a clean behind does not stink as much, so remove the dark matter with firm wipes of clean paper. When that one is dirty, start over with ‘clean paper.’

‘Life’ is best represented by what you do, such that Darwin will live forever in his contribution to the ‘evolution’ of knowledge. Which means, my life is not important in the context of being accepted but by what I choose to do in contribution for existence.

Arrogant? Yes, all based on the reality, that all the lines items and works mentioned, has literally been addressed…… so in a standard model of honoring credentials such that a doctor hangs all them papers of achievement on the wall, there isn’t a big enough wall to hang all the achievements and works already completed. Meaning this life has chosen the pursuit of knowledge as a way of life rather than a need for acceptance and job placement.

And it is that arrogance that can sustain even when a cheek is being slapped by them who ‘state’ they are of greater credentials and the last word. It offers the strength to turn the other and continue without ever needing to rely on any other for support. The choice 'to do' is mine as I steal nothing from another as none of the initial knowledge is mine but in honor of all them others who also gave by choice.

What this opinion of an ‘I’ does is simply by choice and not for physical gains but to ‘support life.’

:eek:

I don’t want it to stop but I do what (want) some understanding of what this place actually is
as shared; about 6 billion wish to understand too.

So can each contribute for the thread and actually assist our future to have the truth?

Back