Combining the Sects of Abraham

and as much as you shared about concentration camps, can we also talk about the symbol of Peace, the svastika.......

which is a beautful symbol that is also a sign of the migration to the Hopi.....

the point being; that it is the retention of hate and the foolish idea of retribution or restitution that you keep professing and claiming that will never occur....

did you not see the thread title?

best to find the good between the gang

Last edited by a moderator:
and as much as you shared about concentration camps, can we also talk about the symbol of Peace, the svastika.......
what about it? i've got no problem with the hindu version, only the nazi version, which is reversed. one is life - the other, death.

the point being; that it is the retention of hate and the foolish idea of retribution or restitution that you keep professing and claiming that will never occur....
you brought it up, as you did with concentration camps and indeed israel, so i think it's a bit rich for you to now refer back to the thread title. perhaps you can see that if it is not reasonable for one side to ask for retribution or restitution, it may not be reasonable for anyone else. i think there is a place for it, but obviously don't think it's productive to enter into a cycle of financial claim and counter-claim.

b'shalom

bananabrain

what about it? i've got no problem with the hindu version, only the nazi version, which is reversed. one is life - the other, death.
again unaware

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

please try again after you read a bit

you brought it up, as you did with concentration camps and indeed israel, so i think it's a bit rich for you to now refer back to the thread title. perhaps you can see that if it is not reasonable for one side to ask for retribution or restitution,

i said Otay but

and then tell the people of Israel, they must return the homes back to the children of Palestine and pay retribution for killing their fathers, their brother, and oppressing these people further in the concentration camps (Gaza)...

not concerned about what happened back when... as history is rude with atrocities....

i suggested that the people, right now, being oppressed, secularized and abused by the encroachment of Israel (religious right of Judaism)

it may not be reasonable for anyone else. i think there is a place for it, but obviously don't think it's productive to enter into a cycle of financial claim and counter-claim.
that is what I said....

there is no place to recoup what was lost by the fathers of the remaining children but there is a place to change what damage is occurring right now!

combining the children of abraham could have occurred if compassion was the rule;

return the land to palestine

but now it is too late and the only thing left is simply to share the good of the combination of beliefs and reveal the truth.

by combining knowledge; then no single faith will exist

Peace will reign

Back