sign of the times

I maybe reading too much into the small post of simply four letters, but I feel as if Wil was trying to make a statement, that your long post previous his post was a more complex way of simply saying what would jesus do? I dunno lol.... That's what I get.

There are many reasons to witness from house to house.

Each time we call on a householder, we try to plant a seed of Scriptural truth.

By making return visits, we seek to water it. And there can be a fine cumulative effect, for Paul wrote: "I planted, Apollos watered, but God kept making it grow." (1 Corinthians 3:6)

another part of the sign in matthew 24;14 and it is GOODNEWS .​

"The increasing of lawlessness" is another noteworthy feature of the last days. (Matthew 24:12)

To save time, instead of pasting little bits here and there, why don't you just paste it all in one post? Seems strange.

"Having no natural affection." (2 Timothy 3:3)

"Without self-control." (2 Timothy 3:3) the amount of people being stabbed to death with no thought at all for people is very bad now . even babies and old people are stabbed, there is no natural effection at all in the minds of those stabbers

"Fierce." (2 Timothy 3:3)

"Without self-control." (2 Timothy 3:3) the amount of people being stabbed to death with no thought at all for people is very bad now . even babies and old people are stabbed, there is no natural effection at all in the minds of those stabbers

What has that got to do with it? lol... What I am saying is you make way too many uneeded posts... The previous like what 12 posts could have made one average size post, but ou like drop a post per second with one sentence and then carry on, but in another new post.... Point in that apart from making too many pages? lol...

Seems strange.
i am strange in the minds of most people on here ,:D but i am glad to say that i am not a stranger to the words of Jesus in the bible .

for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. matthew 24;21

If, as Jesus advised, we read the Scriptures with discernment, we will not fail to take note of what is yet ahead.

We will also think seriously about its implications in our own lives.

What I am saying is you make way too many uneeded posts... quote]
:) i like posting and putting over what the bible says :)

"Disloyal." (2 Timothy 3:2)

"Disobedient to parents." (2 Timothy 3:2)

"Lovers of money." (2 Timothy 3:2)

"Lovers of themselves." (2 Timothy 3:2)

"Without self-control." (2 Timothy 3:3)

"Lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God." (2 Timothy 3:4)

"Having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power." (2 Timothy 3:5)

Thats What the People of the Last Days Are Like

No I don't see that, because I don't look for that... I look to the best in a person and I am more interested in their potential than their failure. :)
yes , everyone can change and put on the new personality, but it is a fact that those things foretold and mentioned in 2 timothy chapter 3 are happening on a worldwide scale , but putting our head in the sand does not change the fact that those things are happening . are you saying that you never read the papers or listen to the news . ? i agree with you that people can change when the power of Gods word the bible goes down into the minds and hearts of people who were at one time doing things that were mentioned in 2 timothy 3.

which brings to mind ... 1 corinthians 6;9-11.... people who at one time were doing things out of line with Gods ways did change and become part of the early christian congregation in times past. notice it says

THAT IS WHAT SOME OF YOU WERE

What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. And yet that is what some of YOU were. But YOU have been washed clean, but YOU have been sanctified, but YOU have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

with Gods spirit anyone can change ,if they want to that is .:)

Having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power.2 Timothy 3:5.

Bible truth has the power to change lives. (Ephesians 4:22-24) But some of the most ungodly acts take place under the veil of religion.

There will be fearful sights.Luke 21:11.

Because of frightening developments in recent years, fear is perhaps the biggest single emotion in people’s lives.

People fear war, crime, pollution, disease, inflation, and many other things that threaten their security and their very lives.:(

Back