Jesus chooses unlikely role models for His listeners

if you mentioned something about cardboard that didn't fit with understanding but had a foundation that needed to be addressed; that is what I would be learning today.

so for most of life; learning has been a quest

and with the internet; it does not matter which country, creed or culture; learning is kind of a life long hobby.... and nobody can stop the progression; no bias, teacher, government or preacher can corrupt a true seeker

and the very first subject that caused a 16 year old kid to make the promise of all promises was that 'life' and exactly 'how it works' was never completed in all of history; so I did the homework; nothing special just commtted with absolute integrity to the work.

the religions simply intrigue me with how much of what they said is true; if observed in the 'light' of understanding

which purely means to comprehend how light works upon mass, observing her properties as well how light combines all mass/time; then the esoteric parables and representations of the religions make real sense.

It is the most beautiful and wonderous thing any could ever wish for; to Understand.
That was interesting, but it is apples and oranges.

For example, light may add (however miniscule) to overall mass that its photons colide with, but the real affect light has in on "matter".

Likewise, light does not combine "mass/time", but the actual moving of "matter" through time at velocities approaching the "speed" that light travels at, causes the mass of M1 and M2 matter to expand, and requires an exponential increase in energy to keep the growing mass of matter at approaching the velocity of light. Light itself has nothing to do with the phenomenon, except perhaps to slow the matter down, or deflect it from it's original course, or if coming from behind, slightly assist in accelerating the matter to higher velocities.

Thus the only "relative" issue is that of time itself.

Finally, the "light" of understanding is merely a metaphor for one's mind and soul no longer being blind in the darkness of confusion and lack of knowledge, concerning anything, including faith, and awakening to the wonder, awe and comprehension of at least some parts of the Universal Supreme (God).

I say, metaphor because it is conceived of by persons who can physically see and hear, yet even physically blind and deaf people can "see the light/hear the word".

Faith and understanding of the supernatural, can not be experimented with, measured, or repeated in laboratory conditions.

However this I know to be absolute:

Religion without science is blind, and science without religion is lame.

That was interesting, but it is apples and oranges.
That’s what I was thinking about your post…

One minute light is upon mass, then you go to light speed. That junk you are pointing out is that they found that their math has problems in the ‘what if’ area.

Such that nothing we have ever experienced on earth is ‘approaching’ the speed of light.

Thus the only "relative" issue is that of time itself.
if you make a line or measure from point a-b… no matter how you wish to; takes time. It’s always relative….. so don’t confuse yourself with others definitions.

Finally, the "light" of understanding is merely a metaphor for one's mind and soul no longer being blind in the darkness of confusion and lack of knowledge, concerning anything, including faith, and awakening to the wonder, awe and comprehension of at least some parts of the Universal Supreme (God).

I say, metaphor because it is conceived of by persons who can physically see and hear, yet even physically blind and deaf people can "see the light/hear the word".
And to comprehend light, then answers unfold perfectly. i.e…. light is simply electric and magnetic fields at perpendicular planes; so to draw a picture of a single unit of light facing you, would be a cross.

Photons or any point particle less than an H atoms, does not exist. They are portion of.. or better still, that is what cern does…. They create particles, not find them.

Faith and understanding of the supernatural, can not be experimented with, measured, or repeated in laboratory conditions.
What supernatural do you want to talk about?

However this I know to be absolute:

Religion without science is blind, and science without religion is lame.
You read something that makes sense from someone else’s opinion… OK

How about:

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

That’s what I was thinking about your post…[/color]

One minute light is upon mass, then you go to light speed. That junk you are pointing out is that they found that their math has problems in the ‘what if’ area.

Such that nothing we have ever experienced on earth is ‘approaching’ the speed of light.

if you make a line or measure from point a-b… no matter how you wish to; takes time. It’s always relative….. so don’t confuse yourself with others definitions.

And to comprehend light, then answers unfold perfectly. i.e…. light is simply electric and magnetic fields at perpendicular planes; so to draw a picture of a single unit of light facing you, would be a cross.

Photons or any point particle less than an H atoms, does not exist. They are portion of.. or better still, that is what cern does…. They create particles, not find them.

What supernatural do you want to talk about?

You read something that makes sense from someone else’s opinion… OK

How about:

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Actually, lol, I'll stick with Einstein and Baker's junk...

Actually, lol, I'll stick with Einstein and Baker's junk...

eistein died with his work on his lap; it was not complete

remaining complacent is why many can only recap failures

a science buff, picks up from where they left off.

be religious in beliefs; that be your choice

Back