If Jesus is to return; what is HE bringing?

what is the 'returning' or 'coming' to bring to mankind?

what exactly will be new 'tomorrow' from this?

someone said the 'seals' will be opened....

my opinion is ......... 'Understanding', then 'world Peace'....................

but what tangible changes to knowledge will make the differences?

its all happening in this time of the end DANIEL 12;4:)

its all happening in this time of the end DANIEL 12;4:)

and since Jesus himself is not here, then it seems that perhaps as Daniel was sharing has nothing to do with Jesus.

So then 'If Christ is to return, what is HE bringing?"

Such if you walked into this world and had no idea about any religious doctrine, what would you expect to be shared to you, pure and true, as if from God?

What is to be expected from the last 'revealing' to mankind..........?

All must agree, it's not 'accepted' on the earth today as each religious belief is still 'awaiting'.......... so what is expected?

Such if you walked into this world and had no idea about any religious doctrine, what would you expect to be shared to you, pure and true, as if from God?

quote]
matthew 24;14 Daniel 2;44

its all happening in this time of the end :)

However, how will they call on him in whom they have not put faith? How, in turn, will they put faith in him of whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach?

How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent forth? Just as it is written: "How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!" ROMANS 10;14-15

The heralding and declaring of the GOODNEWS is going on globally . its all happening in this time of the end

Bishadi, I expect the second coming of Jesus to be similar to his first coming. Jesus came as the second Adam because Adam and his family failed in establishing the Kingdom of Heaven on earth through the 3 blessings that God gave them in Genesis,

After the purification of a lineage, Jesus could come as a sinless child with God's seed. Because of his crucifixion, he could not established a family but he brought spiritual salvation through his victorious resurrection on Calvary. Together with the Holy Spirit (symbolizing Eve) they are preparing the world to receive a third Adam that he will annoint with the same mission.

God's will in Genesis does not change. Our fallen blood is tainted by the fall. The Messiah comes to establish God's lineage completely separated from the fall so all mankind can connect to it.

We are still born with the original sin. God will not share his children who are connected to an other father (Satan) as Jesus called us. ("You are doing the will of your father")

Many phenomenas in the last days are metaphors of what will take place. Jesus will not come on a cloud in the same way Elijah did not come back on a chariot of fire but gave his mission to John the Baptist that was born on earth.

Many Jewish people were also waiting for Jesus to come in a supernatural fasion. He did not. We should not make the same mistake

Bishadi, I expect the second coming of Jesus to be similar to his first coming. Jesus came as the second Adam because Adam and his family failed in establishing the Kingdom of Heaven on earth through the 3 blessings that God gave them in Genesis,
So which is the second coming? Abraham, Moses, jacob ishmael.... darwin, einstein........... which of the whole gang of contributers are that He you are mentioning?

After the purification of a lineage, Jesus could come as a sinless child with God's seed.
Seems Joseph accepting a bride already with child, was against the law.

Because of his crucifixion, he could not established a family
but he walked out of the cave, and lived

but he brought spiritual salvation through his victorious resurrection on Calvary. Together with the Holy Spirit (symbolizing Eve) they are preparing the world to receive a third Adam that he will annoint with the same mission.
Now you suggest we have a 3rd jesus.......... cool

God's will in Genesis does not change. Our fallen blood is tainted by the fall. The Messiah comes to establish God's lineage completely separated from the fall so all mankind can connect to it.
Do you know your lineage (documented) that far into history to 'connect' to it?

We are still born with the original sin. God will not share his children who are connected to an other father (Satan) as Jesus called us. ("You are doing the will of your father")

is the original sin why God said........ 22And Jehovah God saith, `Lo, the man was as one of Us, as to the knowledge of good and evil; and now, lest he send forth his hand, and have taken also of the tree of life, and eaten, and lived to the age,' --

perhaps why he provided clothing 21And Jehovah God doth make to the man and to his wife coats of skin, and doth clothe them

Many phenomenas in the last days are metaphors of what will take place. Jesus will not come on a cloud in the same way Elijah did not come back on a chariot of fire but gave his mission to John the Baptist that was born on earth.
If that mission was so important then why John lose his head? Is that how saints are born?

Many Jewish people were also waiting for Jesus to come in a supernatural fasion. He did not. We should not make the same mistake

but if you are representing Jesus was already here 'twice' as well coming back........... isn't that a 'supernatural fashion'..........?

perhaps.... i am reading your post wrong?

So which is the second coming? Abraham, Moses, jacob ishmael.... darwin, einstein........... which of the whole gang of contributers are that He you are mentioning?

Adam is the first Adam
Jesus came as the second Adam
Someone in the position of a third Adam will be annointed by Jesus to complete his mission. He is not coming back himself but will annoint someone to complet his mission)

Seems Joseph accepting a bride already with child, was against the law....but he walked out of the cave, and lived

Jesus' s father was Zachary. Marie spent 3 month in his home, then gave birth 6 months later. There are many famous paintings showing that relationship.

Like with Tamar, Ruth, Rahab, Bathsaba, Marie committed adultery for God in order to reverse what happened at the fall. Her womb had to be prepared to provide a sinless child. The lineage of Jesus had to be cut off form the fall.

Now you suggest we have a 3rd jesus.......... cool

We have a second person with the mission of Jesus who came in the position to restore Adam who became fallen

Do you know your lineage (documented) that far into history to 'connect' to it?

We all go back to 2 first ancestors that were kicked out of the garden. Our blood lineage was tainted by the fall

is the original sin why God said........ 22And Jehovah God saith, `Lo, the man was as one of Us, as to the knowledge of good and evil; and now, lest he send forth his hand, and have taken also of the tree of life, and eaten, and lived to the age,' --perhaps why he provided clothing 21And Jehovah God doth make to the man and to his wife coats of skin, and doth clothe them

Yes

If that mission was so important then why John lose his head? Is that how saints are born?

John the Baptist at first recognized Jesus as a Messiah through a vision but then later he lost faith. He should have been Jesus first disciple instead of getting involved in Herod marital affairs. From jail, he sent his disciples to ask Jesus if he was the one to come. Jesus was really offended.

but if you are representing Jesus was already here 'twice' as well coming back........... isn't that a 'supernatural fashion'..........?
perhaps.... i am reading your post wrong?

You are reading me wrong. Jesus was here once as a replacement for Adam. He is not coming back himsefl. He will give his mission to someone else that God is preparing.

Adam is the first Adam
Jesus came as the second Adam
where is that written?
Someone in the position of a third Adam will be annointed by Jesus to complete his mission. He is not coming back himself but will annoint someone to complet his mission)
hang on, jesus will not be here, but will be here to annoint someone?

you're scaring me

Jesus' s father was Zachary. Marie spent 3 month in his home, then gave birth 6 months later. There are many famous paintings showing that relationship.
who was Joseph?

Like with Tamar, Ruth, Rahab, Bathsaba, Marie committed adultery for God in order to reverse what happened at the fall. Her womb had to be prepared to provide a sinless child. The lineage of Jesus had to be cut off form the fall.

wow! you actually wrote "Marie committed adultery for God in order to reverse what happened at the fall. Her womb had to be prepared to provide a sinless child"

you can call jesus just about anything you want

be careful about talking bad about muhammed, cuz some folk take that pretty bad

but writing that about mary would get you killed in a number of different times, from more folk than you may realize

We have a second person with the mission of Jesus who came in the position to restore Adam who became fallen
is that the little mexican kid? hesus?

Otherwise, again you have me lost for words....

We all go back to 2 first ancestors that were kicked out of the garden. Our blood lineage was tainted by the fall
what fall?

it was a great day. Mankind could think, women showed us (per the story).
John the Baptist at first recognized Jesus as a Messiah through a vision but then later he lost faith. He should have been Jesus first disciple instead of getting involved in Herod marital affairs. From jail, he sent his disciples to ask Jesus if he was the one to come. Jesus was really offended.
if i am not mistaken, herod thought jesus was john the baptist and that he already cut his head off.

try read john

You are reading me wrong.
i am reading your posts

Jesus was here once as a replacement for Adam.

Classic!

He is not coming back himsefl.
you said he is annointing someone to

He will give his mission to someone else that God is preparing.

Your kind of cute dude/chic......... i thought i was perhaps nuts

but it seems i really 'have not' seen it all,

thanks for the twist

if you have material i may or may not read it......... i am lost for words:(

where is that written?

1Corinthians 15:21-22

"So you see, just as death came into the world through a man, Adam, now the resurrection from the dead has begun through another man, Christ. Everyone dies because all of us are related to Adam, the first man. But all who are related to Christ, the other man, will be given new life."New Living Translation

"For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."
Revised Standard Version

"For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive."

New King James

hang on, jesus will not be here, but will be here to anoint someone? You are scaring me

For jewish people, the word Messiah in Hebrew means "the anointed".​

Jesus can anoint somebody from the spirit world. He does not have to be here physically. Jesus said that John the Baptist was Elijah. It does not mean that Elijah came back on earth. He received his mission spiritually.

I will respond the rest of your comments on a separte post. I hope you can hear me out and give me the opportunity to respond​

1Corinthians 15:21-22

"So you see, just as death came into the world through a man, Adam, now the resurrection from the dead has begun through another man, Christ. Everyone dies because all of us are related to Adam, the first man. But all who are related to Christ, the other man, will be given new life."New Living Translation

any NEW book can ADD anything they want

how about a 'literal' translation, before the inclusions or additional word/meaning,

"19if in this life we have hope in Christ only, of all men we are most to be pitied.

20And now, Christ hath risen out of the dead -- the first-fruits of those sleeping he became,

21for since through man [is] the death, also through man [is] a rising again of the dead,

22for even as in Adam all die, so also in the Christ all shall be made alive,
23and each in his proper order, a first-fruit Christ, afterwards those who are the Christ's, in his presence,

For jewish people, the word Messiah in Hebrew means "the anointed".​

Jesus can anoint somebody from the spirit world.​

how is that?​

are you going to offer more revised revisions of the revisionary works, to make your case.............again?​

He does not have to be here physically. Jesus said that John the Baptist was Elijah. It does not mean that Elijah came back on earth. He received his mission spiritually.

then if this is true, then why is not ALL of mankind given the same tools?

we both know, no man is good unless the individual chooses to do what is right.​

I will respond the rest of your comments on a separte post. I hope you can hear me out and give me the opportunity to respond
i will try, but i will not accept revised revisions as the last word

if we need to go back to aramaic, hebrew we can, by give me a break on the monkey business............. i don't play there AT ALL!

to me it is like taking the word from Ted Haggart or charles manson.... and NO is my answer

There's a lack of knowledge, a lack of understanding, and hence a lack of peace in the world that makes it a rather rotten place for most people to live. I'm lucky, because I happened to be born in the developed world; my wife was born in the third world, and lived through a string of miserable happenings which was by no fault of her own. Very unfair. That's our world.

I think that Jesus came the first time to set us straight; those who listened have passed his knowledge on from generation to generation, and those who have listened have improved their understanding, and have become increasingly peaceful (nobody's perfect, though). That's how you can tell whether someone believes or not: wisdom is proven right by its actions.

Jesus is returning to put his teachings into action. The very end has been hidden from us; the Revelation of Jesus Christ only gives us a glimpse of the final judgement at the very end, after Christ has reigned for a thousand years, and Satan is released, and is finally done away with. In those thousand years (the first resurrection), those who return with Jesus and those who join them from Earth will live together in the same manner and form as Jesus when he was resurrected. Meanwhile, those who live outside of the holy city will be drawn to it like a lamp on a lampstand, and all who want to will enter in.

The result is a final division, due to a final choice: do we want God, or do we not? Jesus is coming back so that we will all need to make a decision, and to show our true colours. He must come, because if God doesn't intervene eventually we will likely destroy ourselves-- physically, but also emotionally and spiritually.

22for even as in Adam all die, so also in the Christ all shall be made alive,
It does not matter what version you pick they all agree that through Adam, we all died and inherited the original sin and Jesus came as the second Adam to restore Adam's failure and be our new ancestor.

then if this is true, then why is not ALL of mankind given the same tools?.

Luke 1-17 And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

John the Baptist denied he was Elijah but people of the time were waiting for Elijah to come first before the Messiah as the prophecies promised.

Mal 4: 5-6 "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.

Mt 17-10 The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"

Jesus replied

Mt 17: 11-13 "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, ..............13Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

The failure of John the Baptist made it so difficult for Jesus to be accepted

In any case, this is a perfect example that Elijah did not come back on a chariot of fire but John the Baptist received his mission.

This is common in the Bible. When someone fail, it has to be done again.

Abraham failed in his first offering (animals) but succeded the second time with Isaac. He established a successful foundation of faith. The second time it was a greater offering.

Jacob and Esau restored the failure of Cain and Abel is another major example. Jacob was victorious this time.

There is a reason why God prefer the second son many times throughout the bible, very often with the complicity of their mother. Have you noticed ?

Why do you think, it was God's will for Haggar to sleep with her father in law after disguising herself as a prostitute ?

i will try, but i will not accept revised revisions as the last word.
if we need to go back to aramaic, hebrew we can, by give me a break on the monkey business............. i don't play there AT ALL!​

You can pick any version you want.

It does not matter what version you pick they all agree that through Adam, we all died and inherited the original sin
if original sin means that God will say

gen 3: 22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever

then i say 'thank you' adam and eve!

and Jesus came as the second Adam to restore Adam's failure and be our new ancestor.
you still haven't shared that in scriptures

then if this is true, then why is not ALL of mankind given the same tools?.
The failure of John the Baptist made it so difficult for Jesus to be accepted
What?

There is a reason why God prefer the second son many times throughout the bible, very often with the complicity of their mother. Have you noticed ?

Why do you think, it was God's will for Haggar to sleep with her father in law after disguising herself as a prostitute ?

wow!

you have your belief and different in many extremes....

in that one post, you have shared differences of belief beyond most any religion i have ever observed

the closest rendition of truly 'created' opinion that i personally have observed..........

just too far out to discuss

and Jesus came as the second Adam to restore Adam's failure and be our new ancestor

you still haven't shared that in scriptures

Corinthians 15:45
So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"[a]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Romans 5: 14-19
14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
17For if by one man's offence death reigned; by one much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

It is clear that from the disobedience of the first Adam death came and the obedience of Jesus (second Adam) we receive abundance of grace.

wow,you have your belief and different in many extremes....
in that one post, you have shared differences of belief beyond most any religion i have ever observed
the closest rendition of truly 'created' opinion that i personally have observed..........

Let me go over each point I made one by one

Re: If Jesus is to return; what is HE bringing?

Hopefully the beers..

and not forgetting the good healthy spiritual food that he is already dishing out matthew 24;45-47 :)

but in the litral paradise earth for the future , the wine will flow very nicely

Isaiah said: "Jehovah of armies will certainly make for all the peoples, in this mountain, a banquet of well-oiled dishes, a banquet of wine kept on the dregs, of well-oiled dishes filled with marrow, of wine kept on the dregs, filtered." (Isaiah 25:6)

The psalmist sang: "There will come to be plenty of grain on the earth; on the top of the mountains there will be an overflow." (Psalm 72:16)

Moreover, regarding earth’s inhabitants, we read: "They will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating.

For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full."—Isaiah 65:21, 22.

Isaiah also foretold the end of sickness and death.

God spoke through Isaiah, saying: "At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness." (Isaiah 35:5, 6)

Then "no resident will say: ‘I am sick.’" (Isaiah 33:24)
God "will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces."—Isaiah 25:8.

so for now the spiritual paradise is there for the taking , but at a future time the litral paradise will bring many good things , and i am sure your favourite beer will be in there some where;)

and Jesus came as the second Adam to restore Adam's failure and be our new ancestor
Adam didn't fail, he made a choice and God approved

try reading from something without all the doctored up renditions

Genesis - Chapter 3 (Parshah Berei****) - Genesis

Genesis - Chapter 3 (Parshah Bereish.it)

22.And the man named his wife Eve, because she was the mother of all life.
21. And the Lord God made for Adam and for his wife shirts of skin, and He dressed them.

22. Now the Lord God said, "Behold man has become like one of us, having the ability of knowing good and evil, and now, lest he stretch forth his hand and take also from the Tree of Life and eat and live forever." [/b]

Corinthians 15:45
So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"[a]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

but see a clean rendition and then what it means

43it is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;

44it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body; there is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body;

45so also it hath been written, `The first man Adam became a living creature,' the last Adam [is] for a life-giving spirit,
46but that which is spiritual [is] not first, but that which [was] natural, afterwards that which [is] spiritual

the 'life' is the spirit............ 'light' is the life of all mass.... every living person has the light of their fathers within them as they stand...

such as you have Adams light within you

as every person alive represents their whole lineage since the beginnnning of time

and to lie; dishonors your mother and father...... directly!

Perhaps learn to appreciate Adam and Eve as your parents with honor, rather than believe you have a right to judge them based on the irresponsible interpretations....

use compassion over beliefs

Adam didn't fail, he made a choice and God approved[/quote}

Our first ancestors fell away from God and were kicked out of the Garden. This resulted in the evil world we are living in.

God has toiled for thousands of years to bring back his children and prepare humanity for one man to restore what happened at the Fall.

All human beings are sufferings. God our spiritual parent is suffering the most because He loves all his children including A&E

My beliefs are compassionate.

Back