Hello interfaith community!

dar4

Reaction score
I have been reading alot of your thoughts and ideas for about a week now and decided to join. I am a believer and follower of Jesus Christ, however I admit that I probably would not be considered an orthodox christian, and I admit that with pride. anyways i just wanted to say "what's up" to the community here. looking forward to some interesting conversations.

lol...wow, not very active here eh...or maybe the community simply isnt as accepting as one would think seeing as this is a forum on a 'spiritual' website...

thanks for the replies...i noticed that there was a much better place to introduce myself but thanks for commenting anyways

I have been reading alot of your thoughts and ideas for about a week now and decided to join. I am a believer and follower of Jesus Christ, however I admit that I probably would not be considered an orthodox christian, and I admit that with pride. anyways i just wanted to say "what's up" to the community here. looking forward to some interesting conversations.

Reet mate?

Welcome to the forums, don't let that "pride" thing have too much room ;) Anyway, welcome to the forums have a good un.

Welcome Dar4--
I am glad that you joined this forum. Of all the interfaith forums that I have found so far, this one is my favorite. People are very respectful. We all have certain beliefs, sometimes disagree or agree with each other, but pretty much are open to discussions.
Peace. God Bless!

Back