Do you have a demon?

Okay. I went back and retook the test.

I considered each question carefully,

I answered every question honestly,

and scored three.

:) Thanks, Alex. But I really hope I never get one! Wouldn't even want to consider talking to one :)

Hmmm...interesting. I didn't remember that I took this test already, so I went through it today and scored a 13, as opposed to 20 last time according to my previous overlooked post. Must of exorcised a few demons away.

How did I miss this thread...but I scored a 4 only because I answered according to the rules...you see

6) Do you commit immoral or illegal acts, contrary to your customary values?

contrary to my customary values? Now I used to commit immoral and illegal acts on a regular basis but that was consistent with my customary values...as my customary values changed I no longer did such things...

No demonic thang...personal choice and responsibility as usual.

How did I miss this thread...but I scored a 4 only because I answered according to the rules...you see

6) Do you commit immoral or illegal acts, contrary to your customary values?

contrary to my customary values? Now I used to commit immoral and illegal acts on a regular basis but that was consistent with my customary values...as my customary values changed I no longer did such things...

No demonic thang...personal choice and responsibility as usual.

Hey everyone.... I was just doing a little research on demons and came across this test thing and honestly... It was quite interesting... My result was a 30... I read part of the forum afterwards to see everyone else's result... and I take it my result is pretty bad... I never really have done tests like that before and it seemed kind of personal, but I answered the ones I felt were true in my life and things that I did or actually happened in my life... I'll show you my answers.

1. Currently
2. In My Past
3. Never
4. Currently
5. Never
6. Never
7. In My Past
8. Currently
9. In My Past
10. Currently
11. In My Past
12. In My Past
13. In My Past
14. Currently
15. In My Past
16. In My Past
17. In My Past
18. Currently
19. Currently
20. Currently
21. In My Past

I had a very bad childhood and I can barely remember my life up until I was 14-15... That was when my mind became more open and a lot of unexplainable things have happened... and after taking this test... I know why now.

I had a very bad childhood and I can barely remember my life up until I was 14-15... That was when my mind became more open and a lot of unexplainable things have happened... and after taking this test... I know why now.

Because you were possessed by demons?

I got a 2, but that is because it didn't ask about my personality while I am in this forum :D.

PMS is so over-rated

Oh my I am having my period *whine whine whine* it's like... ugh get over it....... I thank the "gods" my girl isn't one of those that use that as an excuse to be a bitch :s

I haven't (yet) met a woman that does this.... But, it must be common cause there are so many boring jokes about it.
In some research I was doing years ago I came across a piece of info that Queen Victoria's favorite menopausal remedy was good ol tincture of Cannabis.
Just thought some might like to know.
It was, at the time, an official medicine, prepared fresh by the local chemist.
And it worked.

In some research I was doing years ago I came across a piece of info that Queen Victoria's favorite menopausal remedy was good ol tincture of Cannabis.
Just thought some might like to know.
It was, at the time, an official medicine, prepared fresh by the local chemist.
And it worked.

Cannabis = remedy for life!! :D Such a beautiful and blessed plant so it is sir.

It means if we add our demon scores we equal Tao :D.

Well, that wasn't very nice...

The explanation for this is that the enemy is hindering you from praying. He wants to cut your line of heavenly communication because he knows the power of prayer. He realizes how prayer will restrict him and how it will bring down power from heaven. Accordingly, the enemy tries his best to attack your prayer. He realizes that unless he manages to cut this line of communication he will suffer loss. He reasons that he can do anything to you according to his whim if only he can hinder you from communing with God. As a consequence, you may do other things without any interference from him, but you will incur his inconvenient attacks once you launch into prayer.

--from pg 82 of A Balanced Christian Life by Watchman Nee

Yet Nee himself was certainly involved in deliverance ministry against demonic powers. In one account, he recounted a spectacular breakthrough in evangelism on an island off the China coast after the power of Ta Wang, the chief deity worshipped on the island, was broken through prayer.

--from pg 48 Asian and Pentecostal by Allan Anderson, Edmund Tang

"It will be difficult," he said. "the prayer cover is limited."
"You don't have to defeat them," answered Tal "just get them to chase after you. We need the alley clear for just a few moments."

They waited. The air in the alley was still and dank. The demons moved very little, remaining at their posts, mumbling back and forth in different languages, their sulfurous breath forming a strange, meandering ribbon of yellow vapor that hung along the alley like a putrid river in midair. Tal and Guilo could feel themselves getting more and more tense, like ever tightening springs, with each passing second....

--from pg 176 This Present Darkness by Frank E. Perreti
One of the above works is fiction. Which one is it?

er....

2?????

Seems I'm either dead,
a habitual liar (true),
already possessed (could be, I do have trouble with mirrors),
or a saint (And I know that isn't true -whoooaaaa haaaa ha hhaaaaaaaaa)

So.

dead then :eek:

Back