the great day of Jehovah is near

More people died in the Second World War than in the First, Mee. .

yes they certainly did , :(

it certainly was the beginnings of pangs of distress in 1914,
(first world war)and it just gets worse and worse,just as you mentioned.

And now we are well along into bible prophecy and chronology , but 1914 was the start of it all, that was the time when for the first time whole nations were at war .

and those pangs of distress are happening in more ways than one .
matthew 24 lists a whole lot of things that Jesus foretold would be happening in this time of the end since 1914.

yes since 1914 we certainly have been living in the time of the end.

but at least in amongst all of that bad news, there is some really GOODNEWS going on matthew 24;14

and it is all goodnews about the heavenly kingdom , DANIEL 2;44 and its reigning king Jesus christ daniel 7;13-14

....No, actually you won't see what I mean; quote]

its much better to see with the eye of understanding .
and to put myself inline with what the bible REALLY teaches.

and it is very good :)i like to welcome Gods reigning king JESUS CHRIST

PSALM 2;12
KISS THE SON
its good to welcome Gods reigning king , yes Jehovah the
(ancient of days) has installed his king as psalm 2 ;6 says
Saying:] “I, even I, have installed my king
Upon Zion, my holy mountain.”

yes its all happening in this time of the end ,and now bible prophecy is well along
:)

so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground
PHILLIPIANS 2;10

welcoming Gods newly crowned king(in 1914) is what mee likes to do .

YES JESUS CERTAINLY IS RULING AMIDST HIS ENEMIES,
Bible prophecies and the events in fulfillment of them show that God’s Son, Jesus Christ, has assumed power to rule amidst his enemies. (Ps. 110:1, 2)

and there is much opposition to Gods reigning king , as is plain to see

Jesus is my Saviour, He died for my sins and was taken up back to heaven where he sits on the throne quote]

quoting the whole of the verse in revelation 7;9-10 leads to better accurate understanding .

Jehovah is sat on the throne because he is the most high psalm 83;18.

After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

notice that in verse 10 it says AND to the lamb, yes the lamb is Jesus christ .And as JOHN 12;49 says

because I have not spoken out of my own impulse, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak. john 12;49

yes just as Jesus when he was on the earth always spoke what his father wanted , so right now he is waiting for the command from his father to go into action .

Jesus sure is a mighty God(or mighty devine one) (isaiah 9;6-7 )

For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, MIGHTY GOD Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. 7 To the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and upon his kingdom in order to establish it firmly and to sustain it by means of justice and by means of righteousness, from now on and to time indefinite. THE VERY ZEAL OF JEHOVAH OF ARMIES WILL DO THIS
yes Jesus has been GIVEN great aurthority DANIEL 7;13-14
but only JEHOVAH is the most high paslm 83;18 , and he has GIVEN that to Jesus

No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him.
john 1;18

Jesus is my Saviour, He died for my sins and was taken up back to heaven quote]

very true :) and it was the most high JEHOVAH who resurrected him .

Jesus Christ is called “the firstborn from the dead.” (Col 1:18)

He was the first ever to be resurrected to everlasting life.

His resurrection was performed by Jehovah God himself.—Ac 3:15; 5:30; Ro 4:24; 10:9.

For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that GOD RAISED HIM UP FROM THE DEAD, you will be saved. ROMANS 10;9

whereas you killed the Chief Agent of life. But God raised him up from the dead, of which fact we are witnesses
Acts 3;15
yes the most high JEHOVAH raised him up

The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew, hanging him upon a stake. Acts 5;30

but also for the sake of us to whom it is destined to be counted, because we believe on him who raised Jesus our Lord up from the dead. romans 4;24

Get your facts straight, friend, quote]

Yes its good to do that 2 TIMOTHY 3;16-17 its most benefical to mee:) the bible is good for teaching , and reproving .

mee likes the bible and what it REALLY teaches.

. Take a good look at how non-Christians react to your postings on end times, and you'll see what I mean.....

quote]

yes the bible certainly is true

For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.”2 peter3;3-4

we have been living since 1914 in the presence of the son of man

Daniel 7;13-14
but there is much ridicule to that bible fact. so it is to be expected.

Jesus is my Saviour, He died for my sins and was taken up back to heaven where he sits on the throne quote]

quoting the whole of the verse in revelation 7;9-10 leads to better accurate understanding .

After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

notice that in verse 10 it says AND to the lamb, yes the lamb is Jesus christ .And as JOHN 12;49 says

because I have not spoken out of my own impulse, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak. john 12;49

yes just as Jesus when he was on the earth always spoke what his father wanted , so right now he is waiting for the command from his father to go into action .

Jesus sure is a mighty God(or mighty devine one) (isaiah 9;6-7 )

For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, MIGHTY GOD Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. 7 To the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and upon his kingdom in order to establish it firmly and to sustain it by means of justice and by means of righteousness, from now on and to time indefinite. THE VERY ZEAL OF JEHOVAH OF ARMIES WILL DO THIS
yes Jesus has been GIVEN great aurthority DANIEL 7;13-14
but only JEHOVAH is the most high paslm 83;18 , and he has GIVEN that to Jesus

No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him.
john 1;18

. Take a good look at how non-Christians react to your postings on end times, and you'll see what I mean.....

quote]

yes the bible certainly is true

For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.”2 peter3;3-4

we have been living since 1914 in the presence of the son of man

Daniel 7;13-14
but there is much ridicule to that bible fact. so it is to be expected.

And with that, Marsh's prophecy came true...

“Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”
JEHOVAH is the most high

THE VERY ZEAL OF JEHOVAH OF ARMIES WILL DO THIS
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

God is the Saviour (see old testament). God sends his son John 3:16. Jesus Christ is the Saviour (see new testament). There is no salvation in anyone else, but our Lord Jesus Christ, our messiah who died for our sins, who God the Father has put over all things.

We are not to worship, bow down, or call another God, yet here is Jesus being honored, praised, and worshiped by men and angels. Because those that honor the Son, honor the Father.

So the Great Day of YHWH is the day that Jesus Christ comes again with thousands upon thousands of his saints.

One God, One YHWH.

who God the Father has put over all things.

yes JEHOVAH certainly has put Jesus in a superior position,
DANIEL 7;13-14 .
Thats why the great crowd from all nations are welcoming Gods newly crowded king revelation 7;9-10

the waving of palm branches and crying out on the part of the great crowd shows their unbridled joy in accepting Jesus as Jehovah’s appointed King.

“And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: ‘Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.’” (Revelation 7:10)
Although that great crowd have been separated out of all ethnic groups, the great crowd cry out with just that one “loud voice.”

That great crowd is part of the only truly united multinational organization on earth today.

They do not have different standards for different countries but apply the Bible’s right principles consistently wherever they live.

They are not involved in nationalistic, revolutionary movements but have truly ‘beaten swords into plowshares.’ (Isaiah 2:4)

They are not divided into sects or denominations, so that they shout confused or mutually contradictory messages as do the religions of Christendom;

nor do they leave it to a professional clergy class to do their praising for them.

They do not cry out that they owe salvation to the holy spirit, for they are not servants of a trinitarian god.

Properly, they publicly acknowledge that their salvation comes from Jehovah, the God of salvation, through Jesus Christ, His Chief Agent of salvation.—Psalm 3:8; Hebrews 2:10.

Modern technology has helped to make the loud voice of the united great crowd sound even louder.

and as the bible informs us at psalm 83;18
That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

yes there is great opposition to Jesus PRESENCE since 1914 ,and bible prophecy always comes true

No, Mee; I wasn't talking about Bible prophecy. I mean my prophecy that you would reply to my previous post with a jumbled mixture of JW rhetoric that was completely irrelevant to the point came true.

Now, a prophet is to be feared so long as his prophecies come true. Again, I prophesy that Mee will, if at all, reply to this post with another dose of irrelevant rhetoric, and that in doing so he will mention the book of Daniel, "exciting times," and/or the date 1914 at least twice!

[Again, I prophesy that Mee will, if at all, reply to this post with another dose of irrelevant rhetoric, and that in doing so he will mention the book of Daniel, "exciting times," and/or the date 1914 at least twice!

:) yes JEHOVAHS WITNESSES are well known for having a zeal to make known about bible prophecy that has come true matthew 24;14 .

And it really is exciting times that we are living in right now since 1914.

but many people do think that fullfilled bible prophecy is irrelevent .

and the book of Daniel certainly does have a lot to do with true knowledge DANIEL 12;4 especially since 1914:)

Hi mee,
Matt 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, But the Father alone.
Why spend so much time in speculation? Jesus tells me that no one knows the time, not even himself. Why should I listen to another, when Jesus puts the issue to rest. So if the pastor is speaking of such things it's nonsense. If someone from the Kingdom Hall comes to my house and starts to talk about such things, it's nonsense. I take it then that I should not waste my time dwelling on such things, put my time to better use. There are plenty of important teachings in the bible to share. Sharing things that can't be known is not one of them.

Hi mee,
Matt 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, But the Father alone.
Why spend so much time in speculation? Jesus tells me that no one knows the time, not even himself. Why should I listen to another, when Jesus puts the issue to rest. So if the pastor is speaking of such things it's nonsense. If someone from the Kingdom Hall comes to my house and starts to talk about such things, it's nonsense. I take it then that I should not waste my time dwelling on such things, put my time to better use. There are plenty of important teachings in the bible to share. Sharing things that can't be known is not one of them.
couldn't have said it better...

Sharing things that can't be known is not one of them.
What other things can't be known?
Did Jesus rise from the dead?
Did he actually live at all?
Is there an actual heaven or hell?
Such things are not possible to know and so one has to put their hope in a book that was written by men and has been altered over time.
Have fun with that.
And what is this 1914 schpiel?

What other things can't be known?
Did Jesus rise from the dead?
Did he actually live at all?
Is there an actual heaven or hell?
Such things are not possible to know and so one has to put their hope in a book that was written by men and has been altered over time.
Have fun with that.
And what is this 1914 schpiel?
His body has never been found.
Josephus claims he did, and he was a secular writer of the times.
Depends on the description of heaven and hell. It seems there is more than one variation of heaven, and of hell.

We know that a physical realm called the heavens (space) exists.
We know there are places in the earth that are hot, inhospitable as hell, that exist.
We know the bible is a conglomerant of books by many authors of different time periods all speaking of the same thing, the same God, offering the same message of hope.
We know that the bible is an operators manual for man kind, and following it's advice and wisdom does more good than harm for a person.
We know its wisdom is timeless (unlike other books that fade with time).

We know that its stories/Lessons have been applied to situations in modern times with tremendously successful world altering results.

Seems to me that results bore out the truth of things.

Back in history there were many versions of cosmology, but as we grew out of the superstitious age and became a bit wiser in the things of science we have found that most of those versions were quite absurd.

I agree that the bible is a most excellent book, but it is one that has been toyed with and edited in many ways.
But it is still a book of value and I have several copies.
I see its value as allegorical rather than literal, and as such it indeed can be looked at as an operating manual for human beings.
But one will not get that from it if one reads it literally.

Heaven and hell are carrot and stick of a social engineering system to herd people/sheeple in the general direction which the rulers desire.
At least it has served that purpose well for millenia.

Back in history there were many versions of cosmology, but as we grew out of the superstitious age and became a bit wiser in the things of science we have found that most of those versions were quite absurd.

I agree that the bible is a most excellent book, but it is one that has been toyed with and edited in many ways.
But it is still a book of value and I have several copies.
I see its value as allegorical rather than literal, and as such it indeed can be looked at as an operating manual for human beings.
But one will not get that from it if one reads it literally.

Heaven and hell are carrot and stick of a social engineering system to herd people/sheeple in the general direction which the rulers desire.
At least it has served that purpose well for millenia.
I'm not so certain about that. It seems that the more archeologists and other science teams pull up the history from the dirt, we are finding many of the biblical "myths"/"faebles" are becoming more true with each discovery.

We know that the Israelites did indeed cross the Reed sea, during a time of a volcanic eruption and series of earthquakes circa 1500. We know that the Egyptians called the exitting slaves "Evil" causing great calamity among the good people of Egypt. We know that there was a signat in Egypt with the name of a ruler scribed in Hebrew (the only time in found history), and his name was Joseph, son of Yachov (Jacob).

We know the Mt. Sinai of today is not the Mt. Sinai of Moses' time, and have found the actual Mt. Sinai (right where the bible triangulated it to be).

It seems that daily we are discovering things that lend credence to the scriptures captured in the bible. As a scientist, it would be foolish of me to ignore the evidence now coming forth, in favor of "hard core" evidence to the contrary that has built up for decades. As a lawyer in a court, it would be criminal...

Hi mee,
Some manuscripts do not "nor the Son." Some say, "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
If you think about, Christ who is the beginning and the end, the Lord of all, prophesying about his second coming, speaking about end times through prophets and giving visions to men and about the end of days and the future, obviously knows who, what when, where, how and why everything ends. So you must reconcile that.

Back