the great day of Jehovah is near

Doesn't it ever get...... Old?

He's comming! He's near! Here he comes... Any day now... Here he comes... The last days are here soon he shall reign! Here he comes! He's comming........... Any.... Second..... NOW! Here he comes!! His day is nigh!!!......

god must be a woman..... Cause she's taking a damn long time to get ready.

And if you mythical being is coming.... I'd suggest he gets off his ass and stops the hype drawing out too long.... Cause it always ends in dissapointment when people give too much suspense.....

those who have not fallen asleep to bible prophecy and chronology, can see with the eye of understanding that there is a hurrying of the great day of JEHOVAH , but they can also see that there is much opposition and ridicule to the understanding of bible prophecy and chronology.
Why does this all remind me of Jim Jones?

He's comming! He's near! Here he comes... Any day now... Here he comes... The last days are here soon he shall reign! Here he comes! He's comming........... Any.... Second..... NOW! Here he comes!! His day is nigh!!!......

And if you mythical being is coming.... I'd suggest he gets off his ass and stops the hype drawing out too long.... Cause it always ends in dissapointment when people give too much suspense.....

And the gathering of that GREAT CROWD gets larger by the day
REVELATION 7;9-10

Jehovah has his appointed time to step into the affairs of man
DANIEL 2;44

he has already set up and established his goverment of choice, in 1914, and his king of choice,(JESUS) and those who are going to rule with Jesus in the heavenly goverment(144,000)

but first he is having the GOODNEWS about that kingdom made known on a global scale matthew 24;14

And he is gathering a great crowd from all nations in unity , and they are all waving their symbolic palm branches to welcome Gods reigning king revelation 7;9-10

He does not want anyone to be destroyed when he steps in , he wants all to come to repentance NOW .

I am glad about that, because i was not a part of that great crowd a few years ago , but now i am ,
along with millions of others from all nations and that great crowd gets bigger and bigger all the time .
yes millions are coming to repentance NOW , before Jesus goes into action with the angels in the future.

Yes Jehovah has it all in order, and Jesus is just waiting for the command from his father to go into action.

Mee, as you can see by Alex's response, the proverb is true: A blessing too early in the morning will be taken as a curse.

Seriously, though, Jesus' return is indeed something that may happen in our time, may happen afterwards, but could not have happened in any time before ours. Let me keep it simple, and cite one passage from the 24th chapter of Matthew:

9 "Then people will hand you over to be treated badly and killed. All nations will hate you because of me. 10 At that time, many will turn away from their faith. They will hate each other. They will hand each other over to their enemies. 11 Many false prophets will appear. They will fool many people. 12 Because evil will grow, most people's love will grow cold. 13 But the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 This good news of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world. It will be a witness to all nations. Then the end will come.

If you are willing to believe that Jesus' words are true, then it is clear that the end will not come until the gospel has been preached in the whole world. Even now, there are certain countries where Christianity and Bibles are outlawed where people have never heard the story of Jesus, and other places so remote that the gospel has not reached them. Until everyone has a chance to hear about Jesus and make a decision, Jesus does not plan to return.

As we all have access to computers and the internet, we think information flows freely these days around the world, but it does not. Not everyone has the same access we do now, but they increasingly will. By some means, it is predicted that the entire world (and everyone in it) will hear the gospel of Christ, and then the end will come. This couldn't have happened before due to logistics. It may happen in our time, or in our children's time, or perhaps even after that. This is what the Bible says. The thing is, you won't know exactly when the last human being has been reached, so if you look around and say, "Well, it probably won't be happening this year," just understand that nobody will know until it actually happens.

Marsh;191031 If you are willing to believe that Jesus' words are true said:
yes ,its all happening just as Jesus foretold, and we have been living in the time of the end since 1914 .

As matthew 24 informs us, And the start of it all was when

NATION AGAINST NATION started in 1914 And it was known as the FIRST WORLD WAR MATTHEW 24;7 yes that was the beginning of pangs of distress.

yes it is a fact that wars have been fought before the first world war , but THE GREAT WAR as it is known by , was when whole nations were involved.

And now the signs of the times are upon us, and we are nowwell along into bible prophecy since 1914,and all the signs that Jesus spoke about are happening .

Why does this all remind me of Jim Jones?

the good thing about the great day of Jehovah is that the mildtempered ones will go on to inherit the earth matthew 5;5 and rather than mass suicide, it will instead be that they are all willing to be taught by the most high JEHOVAH . matthew5;5

I don't think God gives a damn. Nor do I think he cares about the timing of man concerning his return...do you?

yes it is very true that the day of Jehovah when he steps into the affairs of man , will be at his day and hour , and nothing or no one can stand in his way.
HE CAUSES TO BECOME in more ways than one .:) but happen it will , i am making sure that i am with the great crowd on the side of the most high JEHOVAH , and his reigning king Jesus Christ revelation 7;9-10 .

its the best place to be .

I am really into concealing myself, and i am really into seeking the right things ZEPHENIAH 2;2-3 Yes its all about choices in this time of the end .

Before [the] statute gives birth to [anything], [before the] day has passed by just like chaff, before there comes upon YOU people the burning anger of Jehovah, before there comes upon YOU the day of Jehovah’s anger,
seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger.
zepheniah 2;2-3

yes that probably lies with us as individuals,if we do not seek JEHOVAH , and those other things listed, we have made our choice .

After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”revelation 7;9-10

and if we do not want to be a part of that great crowd from all nations that will survive the GREAT TRIBULATION ,REVELATION 7;14 Then again we have made our choice.

I have made my choice to seek JEHOVAH ,and i have made my choice to be a part of that great crowd from all nations, who are all waving their symbolic palm branches welcoming Jesus as Gods reigning king .

its the best place of concealment to put myself , its on the side of the most high JEHOVAH :)

yes it is very true that the day of Jehovah when he steps into the affairs of man , will be at his day and hour , and nothing or no one can stand in his way.
HE CAUSES TO BECOME in more ways than one .:) but happen it will , i am making sure that i am with the great crowd on the side of the most high JEHOVAH , and his reigning king Jesus Christ revelation 7;9-10 .

its the best place to be .
I'm really happy for you. If that makes you "FEEL" better, then more power to you.

But the way I read it, all will be revealed, rather than concealed, on the end day.

Even the greatest of saints will weep on the day of judgement.

the day of Jehovah when he steps into the affairs of man

Jesus will indeed step in and rule with an iron sceptre. It is good to see whether one believes it or not, the statement undeniably shows that Jesus is YHWH.

I'm really happy for you. If that makes you "FEEL" better, then more power to you.

But the way I read it, all will be revealed, rather than concealed, on the end day.

it certainly will be revealed , but before that day has passed by as chaff the concealing goes on . seek seek and seek is what it is all about at this time of the end for mee.

Jesus will indeed step in and rule with an iron sceptre. It is good to see whether one believes it or not, the statement undeniably shows that Jesus is YHWH.
The ANCIENT OF DAYS, who is JEHOVAH , has GIVEN the son of man Jesus christ, Rulership dignity and kingdom DANIEL 7;13-14

and when Jesus has acomplished everything that the most high JEHOVAH wants, he will hand the kingdom back to his God and father as
1 CORINTHIANS 15;24-28 informs us .

24 Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom TO HIS GOD AND FATHER when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. 27 For [God] “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

so as we can see from the bible JESUS is not GOD .

what the bible really teaches is very good :)

And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. matthew 24;30

but will they earlier have concealed themselves , so that they will not have to be in lamentation? yes seeing with the eye of understanding is what it is all about :)

Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen.
revelation 1;7

now is the time to KISS THE SON PSALM 2;12

Kiss the son, that He may not become incensed
And YOU may not perish [from] the way,
For his anger flares up easily.
Happy are all those taking refuge in him.​

Not when its to late in the day , the door will have been shut by JEHOVAH at that time :(

Marsh;191031 If you are willing to believe that Jesus' words are true said:
yes ,its all happening just as Jesus foretold, and we have been living in the time of the end since 1914 .

As matthew 24 informs us, And the start of it all was when

NATION AGAINST NATION started in 1914 And it was known as the FIRST WORLD WAR MATTHEW 24;7 yes that was the beginning of pangs of distress.

yes it is a fact that wars have been fought before the first world war , but THE GREAT WAR as it is known by , was when whole nations were involved.

And now the signs of the times are upon us, and we are nowwell along into bible prophecy since 1914,and all the signs that Jesus spoke about are happening .

More people died in the Second World War than in the First, Mee. The only reason why it's known as the "Great War" is because that's what the winners named it. More nations were involved in the Second World War, too. And even more will be involved in the next one.

Get your facts straight, friend, because as long as you keep on clanging the same gong on this subject, you're doing more harm than good. Take a good look at how non-Christians react to your postings on end times, and you'll see what I mean.....

....No, actually you won't see what I mean; you'll just reply to this post-- if at all-- with more empty rhetoric and fragments of prophecy.

Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne

Jesus is my Saviour, He died for my sins and was taken up back to heaven where he sits on the throne and all the angels worship Him, and so do I. Again, we see that the statement undeniably shows that Jesus is YHWH.

Back