The Holy Name of God

What is your source of Knowledge? Or you just believeing in stories like my mother used to tell me to make me just to sleep...

I am a Gnostic Christian and receive visions and revelations and guidance from God directly in spiritual communion. God leads me to find the historical and archeological information that verifies what God tells me in spiritual communion. God has been leading me now for 30 years and over that time period the accumulation of visions and revelations have produced a book, Biomystical Christianity, and a brand new Christian Gospel, the Gospel of Humanity. No one told me stories but God has given me Gnosis. If you want to read a true-life modern day account of blinding revelation, read the Original Biomystical Religious Experience . Like Paul, I too went through an intense three-day religious experience that converted me from atheism to an unwavering belief in God and spiritual reality underlying our physical existence. Like Muhammad, I too sweated profusely when receiving revelations so that is one way I know Muhammad was on the level although each prophet is a man of his times so the prophetic visions can be and are eventually replaced by a new revelation corresponding to the new needs of humanity.

Rev. 22:13, (taken out of context of course, but...) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last.

So John saw a God, in the eternal seed which begins and ends everything, every life, every day, every thought of contention.

Unity with God takes away the separation, which in reality never exists, has not existed as the beginning or ending, or can exist with a beginning and ending once concepts and words end. Here God extends beyond us, time, human realms, into every living thing, every matter containing God, but without the sound of anything but an echo which calls us into existence.

Ok sorry, I'm gettin' vague.:confused:

revelation 22;13

I am the Al′pha and the O·me′ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

the title “Alpha and Omega” applies to Almighty God, the Father,who is Jehovah ,not to the Son,
some people say it is Jesus who is the alpha and the omega in this verse, thats because in ....revelation 1;17,18
Jesus is the first and the last , but it is talking about another thing in revelation 1, It is talking about his resurrection

Jesus was indeed “the First” human to be resurrected to immortal spirit life. (Colossians 1:18) Moreover, he is “the Last” to be so resurrected by Jehovah personally. Thus, he becomes “the living one . . .

everyone who is resurrected after Jesus is resurrected by Jesus, but Jesus was resurrected by JEHOVAH .
yes Jesus was the first to be resurrected to immortality by Jehovah , but those who are going to be resurreced after Jesus will be resurrected by Jesus , because JEHOVAH has given Jesus great aurthority

holysmoke said:
Strict monotheism of the Abrahamic kind is not spiritually correct because without Mother, without Son and Daughter, God the Father tends to act like a psychopathic monomaniac who is the enemy of peace and harmony by modeling behavior that is completely intolerant of human differences.

Actually, the term 'Father' brings with it the sense of an authoritative figure, one who guides and leads and provides for His family, as well as disciplines them. 'Father' is a term of order, just as we have in our human families, one must take charge. Someone must lead.

Further, there is a belief that the Holy Spirit carries a feminine aspect. The term Shekinah, which is the Glory of God in the Tabernacle of the Jews appearing as a pillar of clouds by day and a pillar of fire by night, is a feminine term (G-d is Neither Male nor Female). And in Proverbs 4:5-9, God's wisdom is personified as female:

"Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee."

Indeed, there are several places in scripture where God plays a motherly role to His people:

"As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem." - Isaiah 66:13

Jesus shares the same sentiment of a mother who seeks to comfort in Matthew 23:37:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!"

It makes sense that the feminine mystic and motherly affections must have come from God, after all He created female as well as male:

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." - Genesis 1:27

Back