The Holy Name of God

The really important question here that goes begging for answers is why doesn't my avatar image post? It's the right size and everything..:confused:

oh thata happened to me, once upon a time. i think i had to emial it to someone and then they downsized it for me. LOL. as far as computers go, i fail. but i do have children that know so muchmore than me. lol. Good luck.

Saw my first fly today. Was building parts for a greenhouse and landed on my arm. So I said, "Hi, holy fly."

Holy Smoke said:
"File failed to upload" is the message I get.
Other than size, check the 3 letter extension on the filename, especially if its copied from a bulletin. Sometimes the .png files get saved with a .jpg or vice-versa, then you have to manually change it to get it to work.

Other than size, check the 3 letter extension on the filename, especially if its copied from a bulletin. Sometimes the .png files get saved with a .jpg or vice-versa, then you have to manually change it to get it to work.

Can't get it to load whichever way I do it. Has the right end tag so I don't understand because it is actually smaller than the size limit.

yes, ..hello all names !!!
שיר shiyr שיר shiyr
1:1
שִׁיר הַשִּׁירִים אֲשֶׁר לִשְׁלֹמֹֽה׃
Sgs 1:1
The song of songs, which [is]
Solomon's.

The Holy Name is... Song of Amitabha ...
Namo Amitabha

南无阿弥陀佛

Namo Amituofo - Pure Land (1 Mala - 108 Repetitions)
Namo Amituofo ^^^^^^^ (pl... see it on you-tube)
Recitation is one of the central practices
of Pure Land Buddhism
..brings BLESSINGS

Praise To Amitabha Buddha

The Amitabha Buddha's body is the colour gold.
The splendour of his brilliant light is beyond mind.
The light of his brows illuminates a hundred worlds.
His eyes are pure brilliant light, limitless like the oceans.
In Amitabha's realm of infinite light, all beings are transformed
And Enlightened into countless Bodhisattvas and Buddhas.
His Forty Eight Vows ensure our liberation
In Nine Lotus Stages we reach the ultimate shore of Enlightenment.
Homage to the Buddha of the Pure Land,
Compassionate Amitabha Buddha.

NAMO AMITABHA BUDDHA!
NAMO AMITABHA BUDDHA!
NAMO AMITABHA BUDDHA!

Man is
in... Time Times and Half-Time

Psalm 126
1 [[A Song of degrees.]] When the יהוה turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The יהוה hath done great things for them.

Gesenius's Lexicon (Help)
image.cfm

Click Here for the Rest of the Entry
Jehovah = "the existing One"

ps.. i do not knows the new name of ... mystery ..for ? that... there is now again a time-loop , that .. we are in..

I'm not wearing my glasses right now, so I'll assume those last responses are holy, or else.

Jehovah! which is mistaken transliteration of YHWH. That's why I said salvation is as under to believe in just ONE GOD.

PSALM 83;18 JEHOVAH is the most high, and that is the truth , and that name most holy name has great meaning in it .

it means HE CAUSES TO BECOME and he has , and is , and will.

yes there is great meaning in that most highs name .

Though Scripturally designated by such descriptive titles as “God,” “Sovereign Lord,” “Creator,” “Father,” “the Almighty,” and “the Most High,” his personality and attributes—who and what he is—are fully summed up and expressed only in this personal name.—Ps 83:18.

The oldest Hebrew manuscripts present the name in the form of four consonants, commonly called the Tetragrammaton (from Greek te·tra-, meaning “four,” and gram′ma, “letter”).

These four letters (written from right to left) are יהוה and may be transliterated into English as YHWH (or, JHVH).

Back