wot do u look like n sound like 2

How elite Cz.... That's like not a new trick :/

To save time you could have simply looked in the "what do you look like thread." :p

Oops... my mistake for posting in the "wot do u look like..." thread.

Leet is my second language... I'm still learning.

No I meant there is another thread called "What do you look like" or something to that extent Code has his picture there :p Would of just saved yah time looking at that then going to the trouble of inverting and copying and pasting and saving and posting lol.

AP,

I cannot find it captain.

Of course, I only looked for about 30 seconds.

Namaste my brother!

Great Stuff, exactly it, you've identified everything this thread could be.

I love the personas, I'll tip a scotch with one, provide a tourniquet for the next and avoid the unabomber altogether....

And it seriously provides three different folks for me to wrestle with in your posts....

Actually scares me what we'll see from Will be and Citizen

Namaste my brother!

Great Stuff, exactly it, you've identified everything this thread could be.

I love the personas, I'll tip a scotch with one, provide a tourniquet for the next and avoid the unabomber altogether....

And it seriously provides three different folks for me to wrestle with in your posts....

Thanks! Though I think I need to invest in better recording hardware.

Me and my web cam are enjoying our anonymity.

Why ruin a good thing just to put on human face and engender a little sympathy?

Thanks, but I'll pass... for now.

Me and my web cam are enjoying our anonymity.

Why ruin a good thing just to put on human face and engender a little sympathy?

Thanks, but I'll pass... for now.
Sympathy is not what we are achieving, increased connection I believe will temper our discussions and make them more productive.

LMAO!!!

What's with the UFO's In the background? Can hear them hovering!

Well I know the CIA can analyse the clips and extract sounds that might disclose the location of my secret lair. So I put on the sountrack from "They Came From West Of Venus" to drown it out.

The problem, I later realised, was my system PA, (and its a 200w kicker), was up full and my pc volume settings were almost on nothing. The "hum" from the system caused the problems as my cam/mic, due to cable length, sits right between the speakers. I need to find a wireless cam/mic or just use my digicam.

But had a laugh making them....and I may make more :D

If you had a laugh that's all that counts! I however notice as you go on your confidence grows it is interesting to watch the stages a "singled out" human goes through!

It is awarkward and kinda strange I find just sat there talking to no one lol I really don't get on with webcams.

Back