This auto-sign-out is sooooo annoying!!

@ Netti

firefox ftw!! :)

@ shawn

yep thats the safest route

Yep, unless you're on a shared computer, then click the "Remember Me" whenever you find yourself having to login, and it should keep you logged in for quite some time. :)

Also, I've lost so many posts on different types of forums that it's became a habit to CTRL+A, CTRL+C just before posting anything - then if there's a screw up, I've saved a version to repaste in. Recommend everybody does that. :)

Yep, unless you're on a shared computer, then click the "Remember Me" whenever you find yourself having to login, and it should keep you logged in for quite some time. :)

Also, I've lost so many posts on different types of forums that it's became a habit to CTRL+A, CTRL+C just before posting anything - then if there's a screw up, I've saved a version to repaste in. Recommend everybody does that. :)

yea i think its one of those things that people just need to learn the hard way. Most of my posts are useless anyway, its only sometimes when i rant on that im like "man i hope this doesnt get zapped!!!"

Can you set the defaults so the "remember me" box is checked, and that you have to click it to clear it? It might help to keep some people from becoming frustrated and quit posting.

yea i think its one of those things that people just need to learn the hard way. Most of my posts are useless anyway, its only sometimes when i rant on that im like "man i hope this doesnt get zapped!!!"

Ohhh I would not be so self disparaging.. you are only as fallible as your sources ;)

Peace dude :D

@ Salty + Juan

ok.. confession time... i only lost a post... once.

I kinda figured the copy/pasting was the safest bet a while back... just thought I'd start a thread complaining about it anyway :):confused::mad::p:D:(:eek:

See, know need for confession time... We already new that the facts where you was a time wasting whiner!!! Looking to cause trouble and revolution! People don't end up in these dungeons by accident...... LASH HIM... With the cat tails of plenty!£$"!£$"!

*some half dead dude raises his hand*

Oh yeah.... Except Timmy.... There was this mixup... and well long story, our bad.

Can you set the defaults so the "remember me" box is checked, and that you have to click it to clear it? It might help to keep some people from becoming frustrated and quit posting.

I'm afraid that would be a security risk for anyone on a shared computer - someone using a school, library, or friend's PC would stay automatically logged in with their username, even when someone else used the computer.

Actually seen this happen on another forum, where someone logged in at a friend's house and left himself logged in. Later, the friend thought it would be really funny to use his account to post a message claiming that the member had committed suicide. Sheesh.

Actually seen this happen on another forum, where someone logged in at a friend's house and left himself logged in. Later, the friend thought it would be really funny to use his account to post a message claiming that the member had committed suicide. Sheesh.

LOL. A prank post.

I'd like to announce that my dear friend, the guy who logs in here as Saltmeister has died of a fatal medical overdose. I will be replacing him.

I hope I'm not crying wolf. I'm serious! It's true!

Is your dishwasher running? If it is, you better go and catch it!

BTW, congratulations. You just won Tattslotto.:D Don't forget to share it! Spread the wealth around.

@ Tao

wait... so... does that mean i'm infallible ?!?! .... :) Nice..

@ Alex

"cat tails" :eek::eek: whaaa ?? !! err dude, what kinda operation are you runnin' here??

"You lack discipline!"

Thats what she said:

Dominatrix2.jpg

Back