How would you like to log in as "You"?

I'm glad that you used "thee" instead of "you" regarding the pledge/marriage thing. I might have been tempted to substitute "ewe" instead, just to rile the Scots. :p

EWE!! You aint riling me....you be turnin me on!! :D

Funny, Y'all. Y'all is laughing pretty hard, Y'all. Y'all thinks this cant be very easy for Y'all's posts.

The opposite of mee is . . . you.:D

This was actually nativeastral's idea, where he proposed mee change his user name to "you" to see what kind of psychological effect that would have on the rest of us.

Just imagine all the things I could do . . .

Greetings, mi charming fellow!

Indeed, imagine what is possible?! If I can fink it, it can happen, and I can fink of some crazy shenanigans! I don't rly believe that there would be any psychological effect, if some simpleton went and selected the username 'You'. I would assume however, that it would create a great deal of confusion, but, then again. This is a realm of confusion, so all would happen would simply be a state of normality. Would you not agree dear fellow?

Hasbun Allah wa ni'am al-wakil.
You.

Welcome again my dear fellow!

He was talking to me? I thought he was talking to you. (Scratches his head).

Hasbun Allah wa ni'am al-wakil. (Allah suffices me and He is the best guardian).
You.

Hey fellow!

What would you say? or what would You say? I however would say this;

I thought I was going to be figured out, but it doesn't seem to be happening. Wil, things are not how they seem :( I'm a charlatan. I Threw two red herrings and thought with a secret Identity I could then just post as "you" without people using my real username for identification. To see if Saltmeisters' theory of Psychological effect would become present, but I can't pretend to be someone else anymore hehe. Anyone else wishes to take on the title of "you" and run tests. Let me know and I will send you the password. I was kind of hoping to get figured out pretty much right after I sent the red herrings out. A mere charlatan! A fraud! A great pretender! AH!

You.

Hey fellow!

What would you say? or what would You say? I however would say this;

I thought I was going to be figured out, but it doesn't seem to be happening. Wil, things are not how they seem :( I'm a charlatan. I Threw two red herrings and thought with a secret Identity I could then just post as "you" without people using my real username for identification. To see if Saltmeisters' theory of Psychological effect would become present, but I can't pretend to be someone else anymore hehe. Anyone else wishes to take on the title of "you" and run tests. Let me know and I will send you the password. I was kind of hoping to get figured out pretty much right after I sent the red herrings out. A mere charlatan! A fraud! A great pretender! AH!

You.
And how does that make You feel?

Was there a superiority thing?

That turned into a little guilty pleasure thing?

That turned into a guilty feeling?

What say You?

Greetings Fellow,

You thought it would be fun, but you for some reason felt bad trying to pretend to be someone else. Do you want to try and be you?

You.

Greetings Fellow,

You thought it would be fun, but you for some reason felt bad trying to pretend to be someone else. Do you want to try and be you?

You.
You know, eye have issues enough being Me, not mee, but Me, I don't know how eye would be You. I can grok being Us

Fellow;

HEHE!! Indeed, I have no troubles with I, me can be tricky, you I thought would be easy but turned out not so, I had so much planned two. Mess with Tao. Cause confusion, would of been perfect. Alas, I failed. Well! never-the-less! I shall leave the invitation open, anyone whom wishes to dub the title "you" PM you, and you will tell you, that you can be you.

You.

Fellow;

HEHE!! Indeed, I have no troubles with I, me can be tricky, you I thought would be easy but turned out not so, I had so much planned two. Mess with Tao. Cause confusion, would of been perfect. Alas, I failed. Well! never-the-less! I shall leave the invitation open, anyone whom wishes to dub the title "you" PM you, and you will tell you, that you can be you.

You.
eye personally think You may be stuck with You. Nobody decided to be You, actually Somebody did and that would be You. But it appears Nobody wants to be You. It was like kryptonite from the beginning. We were to scared to be You, worried about the consequences and now that You have taken it and proved there are issues that are larger than US, We would not like to take You off of Your hands. You may just have to deal with It, Yourself.

Now for a nominal monthly service charge I may be willing to take You off Your plate and handle You appropriately. However You will have to use a major credit card and sign a two year contract.

Fellow;

In a strange way it hurts nobody wants to be you, someone once was me, but that didn't go down well. I guess, it makes sense that I was you, but I regret being you, I would be better off not being you. There are many problems being you instead of being something or someone else! I underestimated you, there comes great pressures and burdens upon the shoulders! The consequences are great.

Of course! I would be happy to pay! I would infact, pay double the asking price. Where do I sign? You can easily pick up this bill!

Signature:__YOU__

You.

Fellows:

The password for You is: passsword .

I shall leave it like that hehe! So no one will ever know whom is on it at one time, now! You bids you farewell!

You.

Yeah, You has such a cryptic personality. You is a Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Baha'i, Jew, Buddhist, and Atheist. With You, all is one.

Back