Absolutely stupid quotes

greymare

Reaction score
I thought, just for a giggle I would start a thread on stupid quotes.:)

At work last night, whilst scrubbing and hosing the floor, a workmate of mine said.."Gee, i wish they would invent a cordless hose, we have cordless drills, why not a cordless hose.?" LOL

Question overheard in a supermarket deli." How much chicken is in that ham?"

At work last night, whilst scrubbing and hosing the floor, a workmate of mine said.."Gee, i wish they would invent a cordless hose, we have cordless drills, why not a cordless hose.?"

Cordless hose? I think the proper term would be "bucket."

Don't forget to recharge your bucket!

Man makes cordless drills, G!d made the cordless hose....and every man has one.

Does that qualify as a stupid quote?

Where does looking for your glasses when they are on your head, or your pencil when it is behind your ear, or your keys when they are in your hand, or your cell phone when you are talking on if fit in? (I've done all of these) Guess they aren't stupid quotes but just absent minded actions, but it is that absent mindedness that often precedes the stupid quote.

Will that vacuum get the fart out of the couch cushion?
seattlegal-albums-emoticons-picture100-roflk.gif

A genius? Well, it's like Joe Theisman always said.... "The word 'genius' Isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

Here's a quote from the James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies.

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
I was successful in amusing greymare so I must be a genius and not insane.:D

Man makes cordless drills, G!d made the cordless hose....and every man has one.

When the hose fills with "water" it goes hard and becomes a pipe. Pipe dreams and their associated fantasies are made of things like that. It amazes me the kind of fun men have with pipes.:rolleyes:

Will that vacuum get the fart out of the couch cushion?

Stick it up your backside and maybe you won't need laxative or have to visit the toilet ever again! Good for hiding your flatulence.:eek:

Or . . . how about using it for practicing your kissing skills? Put a bunch of fake lips and eyes on the vacuum cleaner's hose and away you go!

It may even get rid of bad breath!:D

....even better . . . it could replace your deodorant!

Kiss goodbye to all those bad farts, bad breath and bad smells!

How about "Islamis4u" ? Does that qualify?

I could say the same about "Tao_Equus equals Tao Equals."

Back