How evil are you????

YO-ELEVEN-11

Watcher
Reaction score
:)

Heres a test for you that measures how evil you are.

Here's the link
How evil are you?

Here are my results :eek:

You are 28% evil!
You're almost no evil at all, you are mostly good, but it CAN leak out some evil out of you. But only if someone who is evil has filled your mind with hate, you think about using your evil side against him.

You are 44% evil!

You are like most people: Good most the time, not so good some of the time, like when you get angry. Even if you think about doing something evil, you know that the same thing can happen to you by evil people like yourself(?).
?! I even picked buddhist as my religion thingy lol.

I got 50% evil...

Some lousy questions, or rather I suppose lousy potential answers.

And the burn in hell become a demon choices...Have I ever said I don't do well at fantastical situations?

I guess I just braked the law too many times.

49% evil.

But considering how much I enjoy beating up wil in these forums, I should have scored even higher.

49% evil.

But considering how much I enjoy beating up wil in these forums, I should have scored even higher.
lol, luv ya brother!
47% evil, but I really REALLY like sex & have (As wil suggested) "braked" the law too many times. :cool:
yeah the sex thing make you evil? Time to go back and see what it takes to get 0% and 100%....but would that be 2 evil? wouldn't want to braked another rule?

what the heck lol, I tried to get as low as I could and ended up with

You are 90% evil!

You are evil itself. Born from the dephs of Hell, light was erased from your soul and filled with darkness. Mercy is not an option unless you can use it to perform and even more evil deed. Some wounder if you are human, who can do such things as you do.

Warped quiz..I just killed everyone stole everything and braked all the laws...

You are 0% evil!

Why did you even take this quiz? You are as evil as a puppy. There's no less good or less evil, everything that's not good is evil, and you don't like evil. Make love, respect other and live happily is your life philosophy.

yeah the sex thing make you evil? Time to go back and see what it takes to get 0% and 100%....but would that be 2 evil? wouldn't want to braked another rule?

Yeah, in some circles I'm just a typical evil male only out for one thing. :eek:

You are 42% evil!

You are like most people: Good most the time, not so good some of the time, like when you get angry. Even if you think about doing something evil, you know that the same thing can happen to you by evil people like yourself(?).

Being an atheist who likes sex did me in, I think. I've never even braked the law.

eudaimonia,

Mark

43% evil

yup wearing sneakers liking hip hop n law breaking made sure l'm a normal semi evil dude:rolleyes:

I scored 29%. Amazing really that the retard that created this quiz somehow managed to get it about right for me.

Being an atheist who likes sex did me in, I think. I've never even braked the law.

yup wearing sneakers liking hip hop n law breaking made sure l'm a normal semi evil dude:rolleyes:

I scored 29%. Amazing really that the retard that created this quiz somehow managed to get it about right for me.
Unfortunately the quiz is completely bogus...check it out for yourself click on whatever box you think will make you the evilist and you become less so, check whichever should make you less so and you become more so according to the results.

Unfortunately the quiz is completely bogus...check it out for yourself click on whatever box you think will make you the evilist and you become less so, check whichever should make you less so and you become more so according to the results.

The test is evil.:D It makes evil people think they're good people

You are 83% evil!

Evil is your other name, you are only good when you have to, but you are evil when you get the chance. And with your evil mind, there are always chances and many possibilities.

I guess there's no point in discussing my silly scores then!

How evil am I? Well I suppose a little more evil than

mother-teresa-1.jpg

Possibly A little less evil than

610x.jpg

:)
Joe

timebandits.jpg

Evil as represented in the film Time Bandits.

Its not just evil. Its Eeeeevuuwllll !!!!

Back