How evil are you????

Nah, this is evil...

un3_morden.jpg

Morden, Babylon 5

ha ha.
You are 4% evil!

Why did you even take this quiz? You are as evil as a puppy. There's no less good or less evil, everything that's not good is evil, and you don't like evil. Make love, respect other and live happily is your life philosophy.

thats no fun, i was looking to get up in the %70> region:rolleyes:

Are you all honest? Cause... Like I am the least evil of you all... 20%

ha ha.
You are 4% evil!

Why did you even take this quiz? You are as evil as a puppy. There's no less good or less evil, everything that's not good is evil, and you don't like evil. Make love, respect other and live happily is your life philosophy.

thats no fun, i was looking to get up in the %70> region:rolleyes:
The quiz is completely flawed.

Want to be evil, check everything trying to be as compassionate and goody two shoes as possible. Then you'll be evil.

I didn't see the 4% :/ OK! I am still one of the least evil! Which, I think is right. There were questions where I was answering in violence... But it was just violence... The action was justified!

I don't wanna be as comnpassionate as the questions allow me :/ Cause then I'd be lying! lol. I know these quizes are flawed and lack accuracy.. But still... Got to try to be honest.

I don't wanna be as comnpassionate as the questions allow me :/ Cause then I'd be lying! lol. I know these quizes are flawed and lack accuracy.. But still... Got to try to be honest.

The first time when i ansewred truthfully i got 4%.. went back and answered as if i the most compasionate and good person on earth. and i got

You are 93% evil!

You are evil itself. Born from the dephs of Hell, light was erased from your soul and filled with darkness. Mercy is not an option unless you can use it to perform and even more evil deed. Some wounder if you are human, who can do such things as you do. :D

Sam, that is quite impressive. You are even evil when you're asleep. I wonder what the 7% corresponds to. Perhaps it is when you eat, or maybe that is how much time you spend in detention after school. Another possibility is that the test could be off by 7%. How much time do you spend posting on forums?

Mabey its set so that people that are perfect is unlikley seing as nobody is perfect. so if somone was "perfect" then they are probibly constructing a lovely trustfull. compassionate image for themselves. Then when you least expect it they will turn on everyone. wipe out siberian tigers. enslave the poor and steel all the money from the rich, once they have royaly screwed over the planet they will build a big space ship and fly away to find another planet to make into his dark empire of EVIL....

I suspect i may be over exagerated this a bit but you never know. ;)

Back