Lucifer the tragic hero.

Perhaps this might be helpful in understanding these ladies of the mystical bent: remember how in the Jungian system, women don't own their animus--thinking and expression isn't linear in action. It is more resonant in action--tuning into these resonances, and selecting (etmology of intelligence) the appropriate resonance. Then pattern recognition is applied, (not always perfectly.) Sometimes language is not conducive to fully describing the recognized pattern, but if enough information is transmitted, the pattern itself can be communicated without being described. (aka "Concepts easy to understand, but difficult to describe.")

I try not to go too far into pattern-only communication, but it can be contagious. So if I my posts start getting a little wonky, let me know! :eek:

These are good words that say something interesting. You are describing what others have called circumlocutio and phraseology and the process for sagacity or wisdom. It is how united knowledge is placed according to interests is placed and then understood to communication within emotion that is continuable and appreciated. It is dependent upon seeing what is able to be positioned as part of what will be whole (picked up) that exists as life of this creation. There is life of pattern and life of saying. Another word for pattern life is translator. There is also life for interest. That is the three we are privy to know about completely now.

Seattlegal,

I am looking at this portion of your "saying something interesting" again.

"The pattern itself can be communicated without being described."

Here you are talking about what is placed as absolute knowing where words are not provided. It is instantaneous knowing according to what God is causing to be experienced as interesting, able to be understood completely and used. The essence of the communication that is this provision is understood by some as what exists when what has been broken apart is laid whole. If you can imagine the life of the sending, transferring, moving in the dark internet picked up and united as whole, then that is what I am translating about. There is not a name for this life, but perhaps you will see something that is understandable for this creation area as you are going around doing what you love.

The internet happens again and again within different presentations with form, it is interesting to understand completely. Perhaps someone at CERN can say something interesting together with someone(s) else intereted with what has been called intelligence (The "IC" is to be We All See and We All Know).
The problem with communication is everyone has their own unique information filters, which will favor some ideas and disfavor others. In order to communicate effectively, it is handy to become aware of each individual's filters, and work with them. These filters are by no means static--people can and will adapt them to tune into some ideas, and screen out other ideas. Some filters may be cultural in nature, others linguistic in nature, and some may be simply based upon each individual's particular preferences. In this manner communication is a much more multi-layered process than one might suspect, and it can be quite an effort for all parties involved in order for meaningful understanding to occur, and this is done mostly on an intuitive level.

The problem with communication is everyone has their own unique information filters, which will favor some ideas and disfavor others. In order to communicate effectively, it is handy to become aware of each individual's filters, and work with them. These filters are by no means static--people can and will adapt them to tune into some ideas, and screen out other ideas. Some filters may be cultural in nature, others linguistic in nature, and some may be simply based upon each individual's particular preferences. In this manner communication is a much more multi-layered process than one might suspect, and it can be quite an effort for all parties involved in order for meaningful understanding to occur, and this is done mostly on an intuitive level.
I will use an analogy as to how communication distortions can occur.

Consider this image--the red dots are data point samples gathered from the blue sine wave pattern.
seattlegal-albums-misc-picture1339-alias.png

Most people would simply draw a smooth sine wave through all of the red dots, thinking that this longer wavelength pattern is the one being communicated.

This is what occurs in photographic aliasing, where the image interpretation becomes distorted, as in these examples:

Properly sampled:
205px-Moire_pattern_of_bricks.jpg

Improperly sampled:
Moire_pattern_of_bricks_small.jpg

If the filters are not properly tuned, you are bound to get distortion.

I hope this helps. :)

Communication between human beings is supposedly to be one of our great achievements of intelligence. Now, I am not sure if English is everyone's main language, and that may certainly explain the horrendous grammar and nonsensical phrasing.

Needless to say, formulating coherent and intelligent sentence structure can be the deciding factor for others towards comprehending or not comprehending.

Communication between human beings is supposedly to be one of our great achievements of intelligence. Now, I am not sure if English is everyone's main language, and that may certainly explain the horrendous grammar and nonsensical phrasing.

Needless to say, formulating coherent and intelligent sentence structure can be the deciding factor for others towards comprehending or not comprehending.
Agreed. :)

Knowing how communication is coming into an area is useful. Sine waves transport communication that is relating to a image that is not being seen whole. This can also be said as an interest that is not being seen as it will ultimately be understood to truth. There is rotation, both clockwise and counter clockwise that provides communication. Clockwise is what is called the unconscious or transmitting. Counter clockwise is providing what can be called evolved (as distinct from primitive) states of being which is required for what can be said to be "evolved knowing" about your interests that will be built upon. The communication that occurs provided by God at the area that can be called "Always", the orientation that is without any vocabulary is provided when a force of motion is applied that causes everything to a stillness and a untied seeing and knowing occurs.

When life is understanding the same knowledge even while it is expressed with whole images and words that are not the same, they agree.

Sine waves are ultimately broken in a way that is similar to running into a brick wall or a sound barrier. These pieces are moved to an area that is entropy or separation. This refers back to the previous communication about how pieces are laid whole.

LOL! Sines--signs. Nice pun! :D

Knowing how communication is coming into an area is useful. Sine waves transport communication that is relating to a image that is not being seen whole. This can also be said as an interest that is not being seen as it will ultimately be understood to truth. There is rotation, both clockwise and counter clockwise that provides communication. Clockwise is what is called the unconscious or transmitting. Counter clockwise is providing what can be called evolved (as distinct from primitive) states of being which is required for what can be said to be "evolved knowing" about your interests that will be built upon. The communication that occurs provided by God at the area that can be called "Always", the orientation that is without any vocabulary is provided when a force of motion is applied that causes everything to a stillness and a untied seeing and knowing occurs.

When life is understanding the same knowledge even while it is expressed with whole images and words that are not the same, they agree.

Sine waves are ultimately broken in a way that is similar to running into a brick wall or a sound barrier. These pieces are moved to an area that is entropy or separation. This refers back to the previous communication about how pieces are laid whole.

Allelyah, is English your first language?
All three of your paragraphs make absolutely no sense.

You would have to look and see if there is an area that is interesting to you and then within that there can be something else to say to each other that is interesting and it is also possible that within that place we both will know something more that continues to grow.
Ok, I have nothing left but to post a link to the great Oswald Bates

In order to speak outloud using yourself in the area of sine waves, you have to first receive pressure to your being which is placed by way of the clockwise rotation that is described just before that is being placed to you from another life, who ultimately you will use yourself with,
"adjusting filters, and tuning in to them."
when both understand themselvs as always.
Unfortunately not everyone understands themselves. :(

This is not the case when communication is occurring in the area where rotation is moving out what is sine waves.
The addition of "linear time" will stretch the rotation out into sine waves. (straightening out the x axis as a function of time)
Life interested in this can understand something that is being understood in areas of intelligence. They are not able to receive via surveillance communication that is occurring within what is continuality (there are others words for this place).
lol, It's called privacy. :p

You would have to look and see if there is an area that is interesting to you and then within that there can be something else to say to each other that is interesting and it is also possible that within that place we both will know something more that continues to grow.
That is called intimacy.

Hello, Amergin

... He [Lucifer] had courage, and principle. Lucifer also fought a battle he knew he would lose. That is the basis of Satanism. They don't worship Satan/Lucifer as a being but the symbol of a tragic hero in a lost cause of defending the “underdog.” He fought in defence of the abused human race, against a cruel vengeful Tyrant God, his homicidal followers, and God’s army of supernatural killer angels.

The Satanist's message to us is that humans need to work to improve their lives, help one another, not to be ashamed of being happy or proud. His symbol is the liberation of people from a darkly evil Theology. He is the symbol of humans standing up straight, and rejecting a religion of Bible imposed misery, destructive self- hatred, and living in constant FEAR of a Cosmic Tyrant who salivates at the thought of sending them to Hell to burn for eternity ...

That seems plausible enough on the level of theory, but, as I see it, it does not address the issue of practice, of ritual, and specifically of Satanic ritual. Assuming, for instance, that Aleister Crowley may be identified as a Satanist, with what, exactly, would you say he came into contact when “Aiwass” appeared to him and revealed his book of reportedly potent magic, the Book of the Law?

This is not the case when communication is occurring in the area where rotation is moving out what is sine waves. Life interested in this can understand something that is being understood in areas of intelligence. They are not able to receive via surveillance communication that is occurring within what is continuality (there are others words for this place).

lol, It's called privacy. :p

That is called intimacy.

I love you very much. There is something that God is doing with everyone and everything.
Now here comes the real kicker: without privacy, true intimacy cannot really occur. Intimacy without privacy has no substance--and is highly prone to entropy.

That seems plausible enough on the level of theory, but, as I see it, it does not address the issue of practice, of ritual, and specifically of Satanic ritual. Assuming, for instance, that Aleister Crowley may be identified as a Satanist, with what, exactly, would you say he came into contact when “Aiwass” appeared to him and revealed his book of reportedly potent magic, the Book of the Law?
Most don't consider Crowley to be a Satanist, he was Thelemist (Thelema), his contact with Aiwass was his Higher-Self, the Dæmon, or Daimon of Plato.

Thelema is a centered-based (Middle Pillar) philosophy/religion where after one reaches the top Supernal of the Tree of Life, the Adept has the choice to follow the Left Hand Path and Self-Deify, or to atone with the Natural Universe/God (Right Hand Path).

What may I ask is your idea of a Satanic ritual?

Geesh doesnt anyone know the archangels name is Lucifel not lucifer?
Of course not, since that name does not exist or make sense in any language, and is just a piece of nonsense which you made up yourself.
Please dont take this wrong. Its not a stab at people who are doing homosexuality I believe its about education not accusation.
I already know what is in my own heart, and need no "education" from you, when you don't know a goddamned thing about it.

Etu Malku said:
Most don't consider Crowley to be a Satanist …
He was one of the first, and obviously most notorious, who sprang to my mind as a possible case in point. He was a leading occultist and fancied himself “the Beast 666.” Do you know why he identified himself thusly? To me, that says plenty and speaks volumes.
bob x said:
I already know what is in my own heart, and need no "education" from you, when you don't know a goddamned thing about it.
If I may interject, plese don’t let it get to you, bob x (in case you are). Though I’ve only been on this board a short while, I’ve learned to appreciate your erudite and thoughtful contributions.

Because the word privacy is understood together with secrecy it is not a word that exists understood to infatuation (the area were communication is occurring that can be continued and that provides knowing to vocabulary) and is always subjected to leaks and ruptures (like varicose veins, or computer hacking). This occurs when someone(s) understand themselves this way due to the pressure that exists where this drive is seen as "What We Understand".

Privacy is interested in what can be called global intimacy (or an existence area that understands something together) about how it understands knowledge and uses itself together (or whole) moving forward within activity that will appreciate (be provided to increases according to continuable interest groupings again and again).

So, the truth is that there is nothing that exists private and the life that one might seek to keep something from will actually be life that you unite with when you both understand yourself as always. In some areas there is an experience of demand for privacy or secrecy when there is life receiving parts of interests and understanding, either being understood from what is an existence areas unconscious transmittals (when they are over pressurized) or from speech, writing, etc. which exists like wise.
What God causes continuously are whole images and when and where these are placed, they make available complete understanding. Privacy can not provide whole knowledge or appreciated states of being. Intimacy, if it is untangled from privacy and secrets and united with something else, can perhaps say something interesting.

If you understand those words to you, I would love to see them.
Privacy as a means by which to create space to allow for the expansion of consciousness? Interesting.

He was one of the first, and obviously most notorious, who sprang to my mind as a possible case in point. He was a leading occultist and fancied himself “the Beast 666.” Do you know why he identified himself thusly? To me, that says plenty and speaks volumes.
Of course I know why he identified himself as “the Beast 666.” . . . his Mother would refer to him as the "Beast". Still, nothing to do with Satanism.

EM and BX are correct, regardless of what you have heard Sevetus. Just brouse the wiki page --- his biggest impact was on Gardner and Sanders, the movers and ahkers behind the Wiccan movement. If you look at all the groups, abbeys, etc that Crowley founded none, repeat none is named or used Satanism.

Panta Rhei! (Everything Flows!)

Back