Upper Yosemite Falls Yosemite National Park California.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Gold Hill Cottages Shaftesbury England.jpg
    Gold Hill Cottages Shaftesbury England.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,099
  • Beach Dreams Seychelles.jpg
    Beach Dreams Seychelles.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,018
If I was very rich I would spend my summers in Egypt and winters in Bavaria, both countries I dearly love (hope this works)

Attachments

• red sea.jpg
    red sea.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 902
  • egypt.jpg
    egypt.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 887
  • bayern.jpg
    bayern.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 882
  • xmas markets.jpg
    xmas markets.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 844
Hi MW...I'll never be rich, but I sure like to travel to other realities in my mind. I lke being in forests, but there's not many in the desert.
flow....:rolleyes:

woods:road.jpg

Attachments

• woods:road.jpg
    woods:road.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,063
Check this beautiful one out!
Can't see the beauty? Perhaps you have a way to go yet in your conscious evolution. It is as good as a picture gets.
Love and Peace,
JM
garbage.jpg

Hi Joseph...I Love riddles, as long as they're not wrapped in enigma and encased in mystery.

Lets' see...urban/city street setting, looks western judging by how the guy on the sidewalk in the background is dressed but I could be wrong there and it's in the North of the Asian subcontinent judging by the tour sign, South Asian woman emptying out garbage onto the sidewalk, two black and white dogs rooting through the garbage, and a brown and white dog looking on from the side frame at what's going on. Yup entirely appropriate...but beautiful ? In that the picture is an honest portrayal of life, yes. But beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

cheers !....flow....:rolleyes:

Hi Joseph...I Love riddles, as long as they're not wrapped in enigma and encased in mystery.

Lets' see...urban/city street setting, looks western judging by how the guy on the sidewalk in the background is dressed but I could be wrong there and it's in the North of the Asian subcontinent judging by the tour sign, South Asian woman emptying out garbage onto the sidewalk, two black and white dogs rooting through the garbage, and a brown and white dog looking on from the side frame at what's going on. Yup entirely appropriate...but beautiful ? In that the picture is an honest portrayal of life, yes. But beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

cheers !....flow....:rolleyes:

Most excellent flow.
Actually, beauty is everywhere except in the eyes of some beholders. :)

Love JM

Hi Joseph...I agree, the viewpoint of some people is too distorted to discern beauty even in the obvious. Which reminds me, is the sun setting or rising in your avatar ?

Also, since all this philosophical bantering has already begun, what do you make of Jesus' repeated admonishments in the Synoptic Gospels for people to use their eyes for seeing, and their ears for hearing? I've always pondered on the meaning of that point... or are we really deciding that here ?

OOps ! This being the lounge we probably shouldn't be discussing that here, but if a mod will move it for us, I'm game.

Thanks !

flow....;)

Hi Flow

I loved the waterfall and the forest but I am one of those people that can see beauty in everything G-d has created, so water, snow, desert, forest, I love them all (when I am in the right frame of mind of course). :p

Salaam

Joseph

I loved the picture of the lady emptying rubbish in the street, it makes me want to go there. It invokes thoughts of cultures other than my own. What life has she led that makes it ok to throw rubbish in the street? Where does she descend from? How does she live? What does her home and family look like? What food does she cook? So many questions from one small photo.

Salaam

My spring retreat...its a little shabby but retains that.."I'm here to stay" mood.

Attachments

• machu-pichu.jpg
    machu-pichu.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 283
Hi Rusticmusic

Beautiful picture. Have you thought of adding a roof or wo to your weekend retreat? :p

Salaam

Back