Jesus and the bride

The soul is a literal part made up of a pattern of different colors that look like paint splatters that is an essence. You can on feel your soul on the level of the senses which comes out as emotion. This is because you are not one with your soul. There are 4 parts that make up each one of us. Spirit that is a white light that is a pattern that is pure consciousness, whole body consciousness. The soul is patterned after that and then the body is patterned after that. The fourth thing is black light spirit which is pure sexual consciousness, whole body as well. Because this is a pattern that has codes like genetics have codes your one true opposite will have the same codes but opposite like a mirror image based on the spirit pattern which is holy spirit. Each of us has an opposite and that also goes for god as well. If you study history the Hebrews originally worshiped with this concept but the priesthood became male dominated so they wrote the female counterpart out of their books and it became a crime to acknowledge her. An infinite being always consists of two halfs that are also one whole. I am well aware of what the soul is. There is individual soul and then the collective soul that everyone fits into. Before the fall the whole universe was one collective soul that was one not only with the body but also the elements themselves.

Dear Donna,
I am Sorry I asked. I am dizzy from all the lights.

Dear Donna,
I am Sorry I asked. I am dizzy from all the lights.
lol lets hope that we don't get dizzy and all get back to when we were all beings that were love literally and in an environment that compliments that.

Back