Jesus and the bride

Well then your unusual.

I doubt that, you have no reason to hear about us who are content with solitude. Everyone has different reasons to wanting to be with someone/anyone, I've always been very content with the small number of people I spend my time with, if I didn't have those I might have wanted someone/anybody.

EDIT: And I don't know anyone who is looking for a perfect someone, it's a bit to romantic for anyone I know.

Let's see now... radarmark on personal relationships... kinda like jumbo shrimp or military intelligence. Perfection is overrated. Being celibate and chaste is under-rated. Being alone is never possible unless one suffers from the contagion of near solipsism. The d!vine wants, no, needs us to be always here and now and focused on His or Her or Its realm.

The perfection of web-dating services (or web mating services), as advertized is a lot like the perfection of the heavenly jerusalem. One may need it, may want it, may beleive it... but in the end it does not really matter to here and now and g!d.

I think the idea of 'the perfect' always refers to the Transcendent, and can never be applied in this realm.

One simply cannot say 'she's my perfect match' — it's a sentimentalism and its illogical. You'd have had to try every match before you can say that!

At a deeper level, I find this thinking disturbing.

I think there's a blueprint of what God's idea of the perfect world is like, and to realise that, all we have to do is be nice to each other.

Earthquakes and tsunamis, tragedies and tumors will still happen because the perfect world is still relative, contingent, ephemeral ... volcanoes will erupt, plagues will break out ...

I think the real Christianity is not one in which Jesus is a magician and makes everything lovely and all our cares disappear ... I think the Real Christ walks with us, and we in Him ... but shit will still happen.

Yes Thomas, is there anything to 'gain' when there are nothing to overcome by the teachings of Christ? Do we need Christ in paradise?

I think the idea of 'the perfect' always refers to the Transcendent, and can never be applied in this realm.

One simply cannot say 'she's my perfect match' — it's a sentimentalism and its illogical. You'd have had to try every match before you can say that!

At a deeper level, I find this thinking disturbing.

I think there's a blueprint of what God's idea of the perfect world is like, and to realise that, all we have to do is be nice to each other.

Earthquakes and tsunamis, tragedies and tumors will still happen because the perfect world is still relative, contingent, ephemeral ... volcanoes will erupt, plagues will break out ...

I think the real Christianity is not one in which Jesus is a magician and makes everything lovely and all our cares disappear ... I think the Real Christ walks with us, and we in Him ... but shit will still happen.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me the concept of the perfect match is knowing anothers heart. Each of us really does have only one true opposite. Finding that opposite is like cutting through the briars in Sleeping Beauty and in our own personal growth finding our individual true selves. JESUS knows the heart of every person , their true selves. This is why the story of the lost lamb is important. He leaves the whole flock to go out and find the lost lamb. Also song of solomon. Its a very very very romantic book.

wil, read Ασκητική by Kazantzakis. The whole concept is (like Rosenzweig) that the relationship between g!d and man is personal and intense: He is neither all-holy nor all-knowing, She is beaten to the ground by this earthly flesh and free will She created, we cannot be saved unless we save g!d from the downward pressures of ephemeral flesh for in the end we are one united (“We are one. From the blind worm in the depths of the ocean to the endless arena of the Galaxy, only one person struggles and is imperiled: You. And within your small and earthen breast only one thing struggles and is imperiled: the Universe.” Saviors of God, The Relationship between God and Man, verse 41).

This, of course is not literal, is not a scientific claim, is not a claim of Truth... merely the insights of a couple of very fragile persons.

Donnann said:
Dont all women and men just want that one perfect someone? And in the movie the girl has dna but its more tightly packed, I would say she had O blood.
That character in the movie had strange DNA, but there is an analog. DNA in the real world isn't always used. It could be that someone has very efficient DNA while another has very inefficient DNA but with both having the same mass count. There are people with double the chromosomes, too.

On the side: It may interest you that there are many more than only 4 types of blood. Actually there are 30 blood groups and over 600 antigens have been found. These antigens affect blood compatibility. (American Red Cross Blood Services, New England Region, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Blood type - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

Red Cross said:
The human body naturally manufactures antibodies, even without ever having a transfusion, to the ABO antigens not present on its own red blood cells because it recognizes those antigens as foreign. For instance, people who are group A make anti-B.....
The ARDP receives an average of 40 to 50 rare blood requests each month, and over 1000 units are shipped annually. Most requests are for patients who lack an antigen present in 99 percent of the population, but there are many different kinds of rare blood types.

That character in the movie had strange DNA, but there is an analog. DNA in the real world isn't always used. It could be that someone has very efficient DNA while another has very inefficient DNA but with both having the same mass count. There are people with double the chromosomes, too.

On the side: It may interest you that there are many more than only 4 types of blood. Actually there are 30 blood groups and over 600 antigens have been found. These antigens affect blood compatibility. (American Red Cross Blood Services, New England Region, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Blood type - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
The character in the film had dna but just more nano groups. So they were like oh shes human. There are also groupings of blood. It has to be compatable. I drew a scale of that sometime back.

But it's still just a film and DNA doesn't work like that, more DNA doesn't make superior organism. The fifth element is a good analogy to a point.

But it's still just a film and DNA doesn't work like that, more DNA doesn't make superior organism. The fifth element is a good analogy to a point.
How do you view nano groups? Sometimes movies or tv shows have actual scientific data like the show the big bang theory.

What's nano groups? Sometimes movies and tv shows do have actual scientific data in them, but the DNA in the Fifth Element is science fiction, it's made up and based on nothing.

This is what I'm saying donnann, it's not a question of intellect but of education. DNA isn't a mysterious property, we are though it's functions in high school.

What's nano groups? Sometimes movies and tv shows do have actual scientific data in them, but the DNA in the Fifth Element is science fiction, it's made up and based on nothing.

This is what I'm saying donnann, it's not a question of intellect but of education. DNA isn't a mysterious property, we are though it's functions in high school.
Nano groups are sequences like genetic codes.
  • a prefix in the SI and other systems of units denoting a factor of 10−9 (one billionth)
  • Nano, an Arduino model (single-board microcontroller)
  • DNA sequences, or genomes of numerous types and species of life, including the human genome and other complete DNA sequences of many animal, plant, and microbial species.
  • Wikipedia.
  • GENOMES

I didn't understand your bullet points, I understand that nano is a measurement, a billionth of a unite, but I'm not familiar with 'nano groups'. Could you give me a quote or a direct source so I can put it in context?

I didn't understand your bullet points, I understand that nano is a measurement, a billionth of a unite, but I'm not familiar with 'nano groups'. Could you give me a quote or a direct source so I can put it in context?
Nucleotides are biological molecules that form the building blocks of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) and serve to carry packets of energy within the cell (ATP). In the form of the nucleoside triphosphates (ATP, GTP, CTP and UTP), nucleotides play central roles in metabolism.[1] In addition, nucleotides participate in cell signaling (cGMP and cAMP), and are incorporated into important cofactors of enzymatic reactions (e.g. coenzyme A, FAD, FMN, NAD, and NADP+).
wikipedia

Full genome sequencing.

Are you saying that Nucleotides are nano groups?

Why did you mention 'full genome sequencing'?

I have trouble understanding your very short answered, do you think you could explain what you mean a little wordier?

Are you saying that Nucleotides are nano groups?

Why did you mention 'full genome sequencing'?

I have trouble understanding your very short answered, do you think you could explain what you mean a little wordier?
Have you ever seen the movie Starman? The groups can be found in hair. It has to be your natural color and not dyed because the hairdye changes the groups. The strand of dna has genetic information in it. Everything is made up of energy. The sequences of full genetic coding shows energy. There are missequencing , wrong order of nucletides when you have genetic diseases. The more nano groups the more life information you get.

Oh, Big Bang is one of my favs. Who else could get Stephen Hawkins as a guest voice? And the scienc is primo (I have to look up comments sometime, but in large they are part of the broad discipline of the sciences).

Indeed a nano is "one billionth". I found no listing for "Nano Group" on wiki and only two in google scholoar (Meng, Huan, et al. "Ultrahigh reactivity provokes nanotoxicity: explanation of oral toxicity of nano-copper particles." Toxicology letters 175.1 (2007): 102-110 AND Chu, Xue-Hui, et al. "In vitro evaluation of a multi-layer radial-flow bioreactor based on galactosylated chitosan nanofiber scaffolds." Biomaterials 30.27 (2009): 4533-4538). I do not beleive donnann means "groups of nanofibers or surfaces".

The term is often used to refer to the scientists and companies ("Nanogroup of the Low Temperature Laboratory of Lounasmaa") that are developoing "nano-technology". No boys and girls, there are no nanobots yet.

The nucleosides (ATP, CTP, GTP, and UTP) are the "crossmembers" on the nucletic acids like DNA and RNA (see the straight lines on the figures on the right). There are typically 10-100 million of these bonds in a gene and 50-100 possible genes in the human being. So there is something like .5-10 billion of these individual bonds in a human being and mapping them to a location and order is what a full geneome sequencing is.

Some plants and animals are less complicated (that is why students study fruitflies or roundworms or mice) some about the same.

Bottom line, in scientific, empirical terms, ACOT, the thread is meaningless.

Back