A Psalm of David

Essentially, ego wants everything to unite with it.

Union is the recognition that unity is already so.

I communicate towards unification.

My desire is that you discover this unity.

That place is communion.

Ego is the attempt of mind to accomplish what is already the case.

Stupid, it is wrong, exactly because it cannot become more than part.

Yoga is the recognition of this.

The Yogi communicates it fully.

I have had experiences with chakra openings. Have you had any and if so which chakras?

I think what you are forgetting is most of us aren't searching for what you call your path to Unity. You refer to yourself as a Yogi as someone who as reached unity with all things. And yet here we are disagreeing. If you were in a state of Unity with all things (everyone here is a living thing) you and I couldn't disagree as we would be of 1 mind.

I think what you are forgetting is most of us aren't searching for what you call your path to Unity. You refer to yourself as a Yogi as someone who as reached unity with all things. And yet here we are disagreeing. If you were in a state of Unity with all things (everyone here is a living thing) you and I couldn't disagree as we would be of 1 mind.

Maybe god just needs to give everyone a piece of his mind...ha ha ha...I have a weird sense of humor

I am not in disagreement.

I simply say partial life is not united.

I say that partitioned existence is fallacious.

Truth is universal.

I am saying that particular notions aren't useful.

It gives the illusion of greater knowledge, but at the cost of quality.

It just gives the comfort of thinking you know.

Your ignorance is more decorated.

Understanding has not happened.

That's unbelievable!!! From post #9 and until post #109 and I am still waiting for some serious discussion about Psalm 110. The thread which I thought would raise a serious discussion was cut short with the knives of the idolatry of a Jew being worshipped as a god. Folks, if Jesus was not a Jewish man whose Faith was Judaism, at least say so and stop claiming that he was God or like God to be believed as one of a Trinity of gods. The stone age is gone since a long time ago. That's Century 21. Won't you all wake up and smell the aroma of a different coffee?

That's unbelievable!!! From post #9 and until post #109 and I am still waiting for some serious discussion about Psalm 110. The thread which I thought would raise a serious discussion was cut short with the knives of the idolatry of a Jew being worshipped as a god. Folks, if Jesus was not a Jewish man whose Faith was Judaism, at least say so and stop claiming that he was God or like God to be believed as one of a Trinity of gods. The stone age is gone since a long time ago. That's Century 21. Won't you all wake up and smell the aroma of a different coffee?
Do the jews believe in miracles?

That's unbelievable!!! From post #9 and until post #109 and I am still waiting for some serious discussion about Psalm 110. The thread which I thought would raise a serious discussion was cut short with the knives of the idolatry of a Jew being worshipped as a god. Folks, if Jesus was not a Jewish man whose Faith was Judaism, at least say so and stop claiming that he was God or like God to be believed as one of a Trinity of gods. The stone age is gone since a long time ago. That's Century 21. Won't you all wake up and smell the taster's choice of a modern coffee?
Shib, wouldn't that have been nice? to be fair, about 85 of those are 1 poster.

Why is this even in Belief and Sprituality?

If you want a discussion solely related to Judaism, go to the Abrahamic sub forum.

For me, this part is for dialog between faiths.

We cannot meet in belief or scripture, that is what separates us.

Why is this even in Belief and Sprituality?

If you want a discussion solely related to Judaism, go to the Abrahamic sub forum.

For me, this part is for dialog between faiths.

We cannot meet in belief or scripture, that is what separates us.

But this isn't your personal soap box either, we at least try a dialogue here, what you do is monologue.

But this isn't your personal soap box either, we at least try a dialogue here, what you do is monologue.

No, what I do is respond authentically.

When I am finished with a thought, with a response, I will move on.

Until the response is expressed completely, I cannot move on.

Even when I try to say more briefly, it will gnaw, it refuses to stay in.

If I say in the wrong place, it continues to gnaw.

It demands rightful expression.

What can I do?

Take medication? OCD can have serious repercussions if untreated.

You are suggesting I take drugs because my compassion is too much?

I suppose this is Western psychology in a nut shell "he isn't like me! put drugs in him til he is!"

OCD is just an example of utter identification with thinking, the extreme of the stupidity of belief.

This isn't coming from thought.

You are suggesting I take drugs because my compassion is too much?

I suppose this is Western psychology in a nut shell "he isn't like me! put drugs in him til he is!"

OCD is just an example of utter identification with thinking, the extreme of the stupidity of belief.

This isn't coming from thought.

I don't know what your trying to say but OCD is the inability to resist specific actions.

Back